Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This morning I mixed a little something in a DovePo Topside flask. It's about 10 ml.

Simple Harvey

I used both TFA flavors.

8 drops of sweet cream ~= .8 ml
6 drops of orange ~= .6 ml

This is mixed with 100% VG juice with 18mg/ml nicotine strength. You can adjust your "carrier" to suit & the mix is left in 10s to be an easy calculation.

The flavor brought back a memory of sitting one night with my mom. She kept mixing up old Tupperware big pitchers of this with Canadian Mist vodka. She told me it was called a Harvey Wallbanger. Her mix used sweet cream, orange sherbet, vodka, a splash of milk to "base" it all out she said, orange juice (sparingly, just enough to get to consistency).

We wound up drinking this down all night and on into the next day. She couldn't get me drunk. This was before I started taking testosterone, my metabolism then "burned" everything right off. I literally couldn't get drunk, tired. My body didn't let stuff affect me. It was fun trying, though.

And no, mom was not abusing me. Rather, she was offering me a means to cope with actual abuse from my stepdad. She used to spike coffee with vodka as well. I recall an episode where my stepdad told her he would call her father and let him know she was drunk. Mom had already dialed the phone. "Daddy, De--- wants you to know I'm drunk. I'll be alright come morning, De--- will be still be a prick. Alright, I'll tell him." Stepdad asked what he said. "He doesn't talk to pricks."

Yeah, that "bled" through to me from Pap. I don't usually talk to pricks either.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He he, we all knew it was coming, yet another batch of "junk juice". So yep vaping more of that fresh batch of junk juice and unflavored. One of these days I'll learn vaping junk juice, get hold of something really harsh, vape it and die. Lol

Of course, I'll come here and offer my new and Super Yum Yum junk Juice for y'all. He he. *wanders along sniggering*

ROFLMAO!!! He he "Vape it and die!" LOL

Sorry, just in a giggle mood. LOL

VU Sponsors