Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mostly over to unflavored again. Not had any drive / ambition to delve into mixing anything, or even just a single flavor added, of late. I don't vape at work. I might / might not use snuff at work. If so, not ever in the presence of students & even some adults.

The coordinator of custodians caught me using snuff one night, worked right with me, said not one word. He has had ample time, opportunity to write it up. He's not. I'm professionally discrete, one, I never use around the students, two. He sees "no harm, no foul" I guess. I will keep it that way, too.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still unflavored, still using snuff while working. Vape at home more, only sometimes I use snuff. Do not do both simultaneously. Used to smoke cigarettes and use snuff together. Mammy cat seems to like my vaping, goes so far as having me blow vapor generally toward her face, gently. <opinion>Cats are strange.</opinion>

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just a heads up.
ejuices.com got allowed to ship flavored juice back to ny state again.
i got an email from them today saying theyre back to shipping to ny again.
dont really need them right now tbh.
but its a good thing still. options.

badinfluence357

Member For 4 Years
Ripe Vapes VCT Cafe at the moment, and it's a really nice vape. Plain VCT didn't do it for me.
I have actually been graving tobacco flavors, so I have a lineup of Tobacco Monster Bold, Tobac King Cuban, and Tobac king Butterscotch.

I'm still searching for the makers of Gold Leaf Liquids, "Accapulco."
I need information on the manufacturers of this liquid. The lab, not the distributors.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

badinfluence357

Member For 4 Years
Are you 100% sure that ejuices.com is shipping to NYC. Last I checked, we are under a complete ban. No devices, no juice! I just paid $200 for a batch of juice shipped back to me from Fl before Milton hit. $100 and change for the juice from VSS and $100 for the shipper that re-shipped back to me...

If its true that they are shipping to NY, it's a blessing in the sky...

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors