Become a Patron!

What happened to emojis/emiticons?

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems like a lot of options are gone when creating a post or reply. Including emojis.

Where did they go?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sigh. OK. Now an extra click just to post an emoji. But at lest they're there.

I was clicking the other "more options", further to the right.

Tanks

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigh. OK. Now an extra click just to post an emoji. But at lest they're there.

I was clicking the other "more options", further to the right.

Tanks
There's no extra click for me. The smiley icon is available just like always at the top of the page.

Is it possible you are magnifying your screen causing stuff to bunch up?

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it possible you are magnifying your screen causing stuff to bunch up?

Nope. I reduce my screen below 100% and still I ahve to click the "more options" get get emojis icon as well as image icon and a lot of other icons that were one available without clicking "more options"

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. I reduce my screen below 100% and still I ahve to click the "more options" get get emojis icon as well as image icon and a lot of other icons that were one available

without clicking "more options"
Here's how it looks on my screen. There is no 'second row' of icons like in your pic.
Maybe it's a bug/tech issue.
Capture 3.JPG
Here's what I see. hth

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope. I reduce my screen below 100% and still I ahve to click the "more options" get get emojis icon as well as image icon and a lot of other icons that were one available without clicking "more options"
Yep I got the same issue. My screen moves when I click to use them, then moves when I have chosen one. Its a pain really and the old way was much better. This way seems to have added unnecessary extra steps to do the same thing that was once simple. Id put an annoyed emoji with this but I cant be bothered clicking, moving, clicking, moving. Lol

VU Sponsors