Become a Patron!

What is RDTA Box/Mod? And What is the special?

vaporizersdistributor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is RDTA Box/Mod?

The full name of RDTA Box/mod was Rebuild-able Dripping Tank Atomizer Box/Mod ,it’s RDA + RTA + Mod, and the box with the built-in tank to hold ejuice, and with a deck to build on, the difference is the function of “Auto Dripping”.

For the time being, there are so many types of RDTA tanks in the market,and so comes out the RDTA Box, following are latest and popular RDTA Box/Mod in the market,let’s have a quicker look at

1. IJOY RDTA BOX 200W Starter Kit- 44.52USD

This is the number one RDTA tank I will recommended. Because it features are so attractive,like 12.8ml e-Liquid capacity, IMC Interchageable building deck , unique built-in can be washed tank with LED linght design,Juice Flow Control and so on. The RDTA Box 2ooW Kit by Ijoy has out the market for ages,this box is also specially suit for IJOY Combo RDTA and IJOY Limitless RDTA ,it will never fail to you .

2. IJOY Limitless RDTA MOD Starter Kit–36.81USD

Limitless RDTA is a popular RDTA tank in the market for its noticable features,it comes with five colors available, IMC Interchangeable building deck!IJOY Limitless RDTA MOD Starter Kit can hold 6.9mL e-Liquid, with a sliding and lock gasket sealed top filling and Direct to Contact Gold Plated 510 and so on.

So,IMO,if you want buy a RDTA box Kit with massive liquid holds and powerful features, you can give the IJOY RDTA BOX 200W a shot,but if you want buy a tank with cheaper price but features are attractive,then Limitless RDTA MOD Starter Kit will be your choice.

IJOY-RDTA-Box-200W1.jpg

IJOY-RDTA-Mod-Kit.jpg

DeMiThA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Appreciate the explanation, im new to vaping and i have a question. in long run what do we have to replace in a RDTA 200w mod?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Appreciate the explanation, im new to vaping and i have a question. in long run what do we have to replace in a RDTA 200w mod?

With either of the 2 ijoy mentioned, you will need to wick the coils yourself. You will also need to install new coils.

The ijoy limitless is a mechanical mod. NOT RECOMMENDED for beginners.

The Ijoy rdta box is a regulated mod meaning it has a chip to control a variety of electrical functions to prevent failure, Damage and injuries.

Last edited:

DeMiThA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With either of the 2 ijoy mentioned, you will need to wick the coils yourself. You will also need to install new coils.

The ijoy limitless is a mechanical mod. NOT RECOMMENDED for beginners.

The Ijoy rdta box is a regulated mod meaning it has a chip to control a variety of electrical functions to prevent failure, Damage and injuries.
how often i need to replace the coils? where can i buy them?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Many Chinese stores like fasttech will ship internationally. Or check your local vape store in Sri Lanka. How often you change coils is up to how much you vape along with many other factors. You'll will change cotton more than coils. Watch videos to learn about coils, cotton wicks and rdta. Below is a picture of coils in a variety pack. These coils are pre-built. Maybe start with these than graduate to making your own once you understand more about coils.

221c0c9258a80a05cb0a5ca2ebb0c2e9.jpg

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

VU Sponsors