Become a Patron!

What is the best Vape store in USA and why?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There were so many great US vendors- too many to list
Who is still shipping? I am not sure.
Try Misthub or 8Vape, both are great vendors.
I guess I figured a VapeGod would know all things vaping-
Hi and Welcome to the forum.
:teehee:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess I figured a VapeGod would know all things vaping
*nodding* That and we seem to continually have antz whom disparage anything good vaping wise. A third factor is best is so highly subjective as to be moot.
These are all reasons why I avoided coming up with any answers. Of course, I'm sure you already had that figured out. ;) :)

VapeGod22

Unlisted Vendor
There were so many great US vendors- too many to list
Try Misthub or 8Vape, both are great vendors.
I guess I figured a VapeGod would know all things vaping-
Hi and Welcome to the forum.
:teehee:
I'm from LA, trying to find online stores (cheapest).

Just a nickname) thanks

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Just a nickname) thanks
Many online vendors cannot ship anymore- PACT Act USPSvape mail ban started and many vendors are no longer shipping vape gear by USPS
I believe UPS and Fed Ex have already stopped shipping Vape gear

Recent congressional amendments to the PACT Act, signed into law as part of an omnibus spending bill, have broadened the definition of tobacco products to include vapes and vaping supplies. E-liquids, mods, kits, disposables, pod systems, and all other vaping items are now defined as tobacco products, and as such, they will be regulated more harshly.

In fact, Congress has prohibited USPS from shipping vape products, and FedEx and UPS intend to stop shipping vape products as well. We work with these carriers exclusively to fulfill orders, so we’re forced to adapt swiftly and change service handlers.

For your information, the carriers will stop shipping vape products on these dates:

• FedEx, March 1
  • UPS, April 5
  • United States Postal Service (USPS), April 26

Here is a list of the few vendors that maybe still shipping- not sure how "cheap" they are now?
Higher shipping chargers for adult package signature and taxes for many states will be collected now.

Last edited:

VapeGod22

Unlisted Vendor
Many online vendors cannot ship anymore- PACT Act USPSvape mail ban started and many vendors are no longer shipping vape gear by USPS
I believe UPS and Fed Ex have already stopped shipping Vape gear

Recent congressional amendments to the PACT Act, signed into law as part of an omnibus spending bill, have broadened the definition of tobacco products to include vapes and vaping supplies. E-liquids, mods, kits, disposables, pod systems, and all other vaping items are now defined as tobacco products, and as such, they will be regulated more harshly.

In fact, Congress has prohibited USPS from shipping vape products, and FedEx and UPS intend to stop shipping vape products as well. We work with these carriers exclusively to fulfill orders, so we’re forced to adapt swiftly and change service handlers.

For your information, the carriers will stop shipping vape products on these dates:

• FedEx, March 1
  • UPS, April 5
  • United States Postal Service (USPS), April 26

Here is a list of the few vendors that maybe still shipping- not sure how "cheap" they are now?
Higher shipping chargers for adult package signature and taxes for many states will be collected now.
Thanks for your reply.

Yesterday already tried to order a VooPoo Vinci air pod from Provape, later found the same product in ElementVape.

So thank you also for the list. Will check it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ElementVape has a good stock, not great prices.
ECigMafia is also pretty good on stock and is fast.
MyVPro has some great service and some good stuff.
RoadsideVapes is great at what it does but doesn't do everything.
ArtisansanVaporCompany often has some great deals.

Based on their communications, all the above are in compliance with the PACT Act and all regulations.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GET YOU COVID SHOT
ware a mask and go shopping local.

'member to wash your hands too. Sing Happy Birthday twice while you wash 'em. Makes sure you wash long enough. Rinse the same way. Use a vaper/paper towel to turn off the spigot.

Put paper towel in appropriate waste bin, not on the floor, or in the toilet. I would wash hands after visiting each shop. Then, go to next shop, and so on until you find what you desire.

Just a reminder, use soap and hot to touch water to wash your hands.

Yes these things may seem redundantly "harped" upon. They may even seem to you to be common sense and old hat. You would be surprised how uncommon common sense is anymore.

I have to remind children and adults alike as a custodian for public schools. They're adults that many would figure would know better. So it is.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Just a nickname) thanks

Yes, But you keep posting links to the same site. Over and over without reading the rules.
All you needed to do was say you were here on behalf of a vendor.
You would have got your vendor badge and could have been posting links in your own thread every 10 minutes if you wanted to. Instead you made us chase you around for a month deleting spam links that you put in other vendors' threads.

Do Better? Try Harder? Read the rules maybe? Do Something meaningful that doesn't waste the entire staffs time? FFS

Well,
You got your vendor badge now.
The hard way as usual.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question that I have been wanting the answer to for about 7 years now.

Why do you "vendors" always drop VENDOR links everywhere but never ask for the VENDOR badge?
You know, the very thing that allows you to post VENDOR links?

I'd like to know this so I've decided to ask it every time now.
I'm doubting there is a logical answer but I'm praying there is.

I'm hoping there is a religious thing or something against yellow badges that say vendor that I'm unaware of.

If you do answer:
Thanks for helping us clear this up.
7 years was a long time to wait for the answer

for context here your post in this thread pre and post edit

1619798182192.png

and another thread today:

1619798309114.png

Here's April 14th

1619798396578.png

You started off April 5th playing the "I don't know anything" game right here as your first two posts.

Attachments

• 1619798563812.png
    1619798563812.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 5

VU Sponsors