Become a Patron!

vapingbuy

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Wismec team was one of famous vape team,which has released so many high end device like Wismec RX200s, Wismec RX2/3,WISMEC Predator 228 ,Wismec RX300 and so on. Then what's your favorite one ? Maybe different people will have different answers,yet,here,i will recommend Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 and WISMEC Predator 228 Starter Kit.and i will give my best reasons below,let have a quicker start.

If you are looking for a amazing Wismec Mod,then Buy Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3

RX2/3 ,maybe you have known,after all,it has launched the marketplace for ages,tested by many users and there are also many good reviews about Wismec RX2/3. RX2/3 Mod with creative design,has many colors available and supports firmware updating and can be used two or three 18650 batteries to support max power to 150w or 250w. And Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 Mod with 0.96inch OLED Screen,with many modes supported and price is affordable .Wismec RX2/3 is famous for its great performance,stylist design, cool features and awesome flavor as well as decent price.
Reuleaux-RX2_14.jpg

If you are looking for a Wismec Vape Kit,then buy WISMEC Predator 228

Predator 228 Kit is the new introducted full kit,with new technology supporting. It was made of Predator 228 mod ( can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices) and Elabo Tank (4.6mL and 4.9mL ejuice hold optional ), features delicated design with multi-colors available, innovative childproof lock system,228w max power output and so on.Wismec Predator 228 Kit will be a great choice for you.

Wismec-Predator-228-Kit-300x300.png

VU Sponsors