What kind of Rule is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im gonna add my two cents, as if it matters.
Ive been in close contact with both of these guys for the last 6months via the pif 5.0 and 5.1 box. I have talked with both of them enough to know they are both decent people who are just trying to make a business work. . If they are not official VU vendors by now and have applied, something extremely fishy is going on.

That's just it! If they've been in business for 3 months, agree to the rules for vendors and apply, they will get a sub-forum. I don't know what the problem is here. Length of membership of VU is not the same as being in business as a vendor for 3 months. I'd love to see them get their own forum, seriously! But if they don't meet the requirements, they simply have to wait until they do. No one is playing favorites here. If they qualify... they get their subforum.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna add my two cents, as if it matters.
Ive been in close contact with both of these guys for the last 6months via the pif 5.0 and 5.1 box. I have talked with both of them enough to know they are both decent people who are just trying to make a business work. . If they are not official VU vendors by now and have applied, something extremely fishy is going on.
Lot of if's Walnuts. So instead of your if's, and being in close contact why don't you ask them, and report back to us?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are big boys. Its their place to chime in on details, not mine.

T

Taver13

well, someone here WAS part of that conversation so maybe his memory will be jogged as to weather we applied

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well, someone here WAS part of that conversation so maybe his memory will be jogged as to weather we applied
Taver, thank God. OK, how long have you been in business and can you give that info to SMOKIE? If it's been 3 months, apply man!!

D

Donald Bickers

as I said before ,,,,,,it not who you know its who you blow
fuck this forum

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you been in business accepting credit/debit card or PayPal orders for 3 months? Apply if you have.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something isn't clicking for me...

I've seen the question "Have you been in business 3 months?" asked over and over and over.

"The owners have been forum members for more than 3 months," does not provide a yes/no answer to this question. "But I think these guys are really nice, even if they're saying over and over 'Fuck this forum' to people who are trying to explain the rules!" does not provide a yes/no answer to this question.

If this thread is to believed, these guys are less than a month away from qualifying under the rules every. single. other. vendor. has had to follow:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/v-rod-vapors-120ml-grand-opening-give-away.92060/

Is there really the need for so much shit-talking over a matter of a few weeks? Can @Donald Bickers explain why the rules should apply to everyone but him? I haven't interacted with the guy much, but at 6,795 posts he's certainly contributed a lot more content to this forum than I have...and his tone certainly implies that he's a really nice guy...

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Since 3 months have passed why did you not reapply with hitting me up?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Don't hit me up again, don't email to let me know your 3 months have past, and you want a sub forum. Just start a thread of Bull Shit Drama that is lasting 2 Fuckin hours

D

Donald Bickers

Yep you did just looked at the link, and I replied back to you with you stating this (ok,we just opened today,so I guesse we need to wait for 3 months and apply,thank you for replying)
I really like how you change your story when I document it

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@Donald Bickers My story was I could not find a record of you through all the vendors who contact me, and I stated the only reasons you would have been turned down, look above in past posts.
Now did you contact me again for your sub forum that your 3 months were up? NO! Instead we have this ridiculous stupid thread. All it would of took is a simple PM from you.

D

Donald Bickers

@Donald Bickers My story was I could not find a record of you through all the vendors who contact me, and I stated the only reasons you would have been turned down, look above in past posts.
Now did you contact me again for your sub forum that your 3 months were up? NO! Instead we have this ridiculous stupid thread. All it would of took is a simple PM from you.
if you cant keep track of everything on your plate,you need to take some off

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
That is what I said above in post #46
I have no record of them requesting a sub forum. The only reasons they would get turned down is not qualifying with the 3 months in business, does not want to use our VU banner, or sells other items against our TOS

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@Donald Bickers Have a good night Sir I am going to bed, and also good luck to you!

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's funny because you're bitching the 2 vendors out for "starting" this shit storm even when they aren't the ones who started this thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It's funny because you're bitching the 2 vendors out for "starting" this shit storm even when they aren't the ones who started this thread.

are you serious????? Have you read this thread?????

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
are you serious????? Have you read this thread?????
Yes, but they didn't ask for this thread to be started. They just inserted their 2 cents much like everyone else.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Threads like this are the reason vaping has real community problems.. I think some people need to enjoy life more.. @TygerTyger

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, but they didn't ask for this thread to be started. They just inserted their 2 cents much like everyone else.

A person with Vrod Vapors in their signature asked about a Vrod Vapors Vendor Sub Forum.
It took 3 hours to not even get done what one PM to Smokie the guy who handles the sub forums would have done.
He got tired and went to bed because they STILL DIDN'T FOLLOW THE SIMPLE RULES.
Send him a PM asking for a Vendor Sub Forum AND Put a Vaping Underground Banner and Link on your front page.

Nope still no VU banner: https://www.v-rod-vapors.com/store/

All this was was a HUGE 4 hour waste of time.

ONE PRIVATE PM to @SMOKIE asking for a vendor sub forum and ONE VU Banner on the front of the vendors page and it would have been done.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cant we all just rub ben gay on each others genitals and sing camp fire songs around the lake

If i asked about a sub forum a week or a month into my business i dont qualify just yet...i certainly would not expect VU the responsibility of remembering it and automatically giving me a subforum when its due or make me search through a bunch of old pm threads...i would simply ask again after i met the requirements.

If you meet the requirements and follow the yellow brick road, it will take you to the wizard.

Considering how this all came about though, its surely a negative against the Vrod Vapors to have a cheer leader for the business start this thread, or maybe he did it on his own?.. but im sure some personal convo lead up to this between the cheer leader and parties of vrod vapors...i personally may not have been so happy at such tactics as an admin and maybe you would wait longer for your forum or not get one at all if it was me.

Meh... I dont buy e juice..i diy so, rather you become a vendor or not is of no concern to me personally...but best of luck wherever you go to advertise.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also serves in forming a negative view. I had no real problem with them, but Donald has become someone I wouldn't want to do business with. How would I get treated by him if I had an issue? I don't know where Donald changed along the way, but his attitude here was far from what I expect from customer service.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed an order with Vrod vapors a week and a half ago but I didn't have enough money on my card so it kicked out my order. I told them I get paid on Tuesday and I would get it then, but it is Friday and they still haven't filled out my order form and emailed me with a payment request.

Not really, but you get what I'm saying I assume?
TT

L

Lighty269

I placed an order with Vrod vapors a week and a half ago but I didn't have enough money on my card so it kicked out my order. I told them I get paid on Tuesday and I would get it then, but it is Friday and they still haven't filled out my order form and emailed me with a payment request.

TT

Hmm! So you did not pay for it and you want them to ship?

I think you have to make an order, pay for it and they would be happy to ship it to you.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get what you are saying,@trlrtrash13.
I also get your member's name.

D

Donald Bickers

TT
if you have a problem with a V Rod Vapors order,please pm me and I will get it taken care of imediately

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I've tried not to chime in on this thread, but as a "member" of this forum, not a mod, not a owner, not a admin I want to share what me, a member thinks! I have not and now will do any business with the vendors that either encouraged or allowed this thread to get so out of hand. The admins of this site have made it MORE than clear MANY times what the procedure is to receive a sub-forum on this site!!!! The response from at least one of those vendors has been nothing less than inappropriate! I don't know the back story and I don't want to. Just know that most of us that read this thread will not look favorably on V Rod Vapors!!! The sad thing is, it could have been resolved so easily, but apparently that is not the intent!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Domain Name: VRODVAPORS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1933215516_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 5-28-2015 Time: 02:31:40.00Z
Creation Date: 5-28-2015 Time: 09:31:00.00Z
Is that 3 Months, Im bad at math ;)

I have no input on the company but rules once followed Im sure there wont be an issue with making a subforum from what Ive seen, everyone here is pretty decent to each other...except the toss up of "bigger dicks" here and there.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The request to become a VU vendor for V Rod vapors was made June 7th, 2015 via PM. Smokie replied June 7th, 2015 with the Vendor requirements. June 7th to August 13th is not 3 months. The vendor rules are the vendor rules and bitching and screaming won't get them changed.

All that has been done here is the generation of a lot of shit and bad vibes. Not a real good way for V Rod vapors to provide a positive view of their company.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let me clear this up right quick. I'm not actually having a problem with an order, hence the "not really". My point was in the same way that I would be wrong to expect them to just push an order through on my payday, one would be wrong to expect @SMOKIE to set his calendar and automatically add vendor forums on a businesses 3 month anniversary. They same way I would need to place my order again once I had the money, the vendor would need yo reapply once they had the required time in business. That is all.
TT

D

Donald Bickers

Let me clear this up right quick. I'm not actually having a problem with an order, hence the "not really". My point was in the same way that I would be wrong to expect them to just push an order through on my payday, one would be wrong to expect @SMOKIE to set his calendar and automatically add vendor forums on a businesses 3 month anniversary. They same way I would need to place my order again once I had the money, the vendor would need yo reapply once they had the required time in business. That is all.
TT
I tried the best I could to accomadate you,on the thread, and through a pm
so your just bashing vendors then,,,,oh wait,im not a vendor

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried the best I could to accomadate you,on the thread, and through a pm
so your just bashing vendors then,,,,oh wait,im not a vendor
I replied to your pm and pointed out that I posted this clarification for anyone who misunderstood that I didn't actually have an order. In the future I will try to avoid parables and whatnot. Lol.

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So....you expect Smokie to have some kind of Vendor Calendar with your 3 month date marked and get back to YOU?
*L* C'mon man.
You're getting all worked up about something you shouldn't be getting worked up over. PM Smokie for your vendor status at your 3 month mark. Or not.

Vape drama never ends.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Just 2 weeks left to goo_O
Well because of this dumb fuckery thread we reverted back to our older policy where vendors need to be in business 6 months now before having a VU verified vendor sub forum. Seems some vendors in 3 months do not know how to take care of business in general with which makes me feel sorry for their customers.

D

Donald Bickers

yall have been slamming us the whole time smokey,,,,FUCK YOU

D

Donald Bickers

you don't even have the decency to pm me back,,,fuckin ass hole

L

Lighty269

Well because of this dumb fuckery thread we reverted back to our older policy where vendors need to be in business 6 months now before having a VU verified vendor sub forum. Seems some vendors in 3 months do not know how to take care of business in general with which makes me feel sorry for their customers.

And you people claim to be better than ECF, you are one spiteful person! Have fun with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors