Become a Patron!

What makes VU the best for you.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
For me VU is the best because of the people. We all come from different countries, backgrounds, social and economic levels. Yet everyone is just as excited for someone when they get a 5 dollar tank as they are if someone gets a 500 dollar mod. We all share the same passion and enthusiasm for the hobby we enjoy. Everyone here is quick to offer advice, experience and encouragement. This is truly a great community and I for one am proud to be a part of it. I wish all of my friends here a most blessed and joyous Christmas and new year.

Carpe Nidor

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For me VU is the best because of the people. We all come from different countries, backgrounds, social and economic levels. Yet everyone is just as excited for someone when they get a 5 dollar tank as they are if someone gets a 500 dollar mod. We all share the same passion and enthusiasm for the hobby we enjoy. Everyone here is quick to offer advice, experience and encouragement. This is truly a great community and I for one am proud to be a part of it. I wish all of my friends here a most blessed and joyous Christmas and new year.

Carpe Nidor

I could not agree more - and Merry Christmas to all my VU peeps - even if we've never posted together, we are one big family

chrisswearingen4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's the people here on this forum that makes it a great place. I didn't know to much about vaping when I started and found this forum. Everyone here is awesome. Now making my on juice and coils thanks to everyone here. VU Rocks. To all members on here I wish you
Merry Christmas and hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
48398614_2668086476542312_2576762532563779584_o.jpg

Thanks @Papachaz for starting this thread!

I'm really grateful to everyone at VU for being so helpful, patient, generous, inclusive. So many really great people here, it's pretty unbelievable. I thought I knew something about vaping when I came here last February, but shoot. I had no idea! :D

Hope you have a safe, healthy, and happy Christmas and New Year. Peace and prosperity for us all in 2019!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I found VU on Google a little over 3 years ago. I posted a janky Staggered Fused Clapton photo, and awaited the rain on my parade. But what I found was sunshine from @scarecrowjenkins. He encouraged me to keep at it and it would only get better from here. And it did. I've found like-minded friends here with either a listening ear, or a word of encouragement. Someone here always has what you need in your vaping journey. Someone is always seeking my advice as I'm seeking advice from someone and so on. As a vaper...I'm home. Merry Christmas to all my friends at VU!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The people here are top notch! And the mods don't think they are gods like that other place I'm a refugee from.
We like you, too. :blowkiss:

I'm with everyone else, it's definitely the people that are the glue here. We came here for several reasons.

To stay stopped, or to stop smoking.
For a helping hand.
Being banned, elsewhere, or to follow our pals that were banned.
To get away fromThe Provarinati

What I found.

AWESOME FOLKS!!
A welcoming atmosphere, rather than people snapping at me for doing something wrong, or for posting a comment/question for the umpteenth time.
LOTS of laughs.
Being welcomed by the owner, himself.
Being part of building something greater.
Less than 37 rules, that have multiple subsets each. and are SUPER simple to adhere to.
No Provarinati....... or if they enjoyed a Provari, they didn't judge you for not having one, or not being able to afford one.
SO much fun.
Cookies.

I love VU.<3

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm with everyone else, it's definitely the people that are the glue here. We came here for several reasons.

For a helping hand.

What I found.

AWESOME FOLKS!!
A welcoming atmosphere, rather than people snapping at me for doing something wrong, or for posting a comment/question for the umpteenth time.
LOTS of laughs.
Less than 37 rules, that have multiple subsets each. and are SUPER simple to adhere to.
No Provarinati....... or if they enjoyed a Provari, they didn't judge you for not having one, or not being able to afford one.
SO much fun.
Cookies.

I love VU.<3
Ditto ^^^ what @Huckleberried said :inlove:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has the best people of course but there's other things that make it great too. I've been to other forums. Some have ridiculous rules and ban happy moderators. There's other good vaping discussions but places like Reddit have a sucky format. This forum is set up perfect for me, to read especially.

When I first signed up here my whole vaping world opened up. Looking back I didn't know squat lol. I only had to put two people on ignore so there's that too (Ignore Feature!) The forums are better for me without reading certain posters garbage.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

For a helping hand.

What I found.

AWESOME FOLKS!!
LOTS of laughs.
SO much fun.
Cookies.

I love VU.<3
Provarinati! Brilliant!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
^^^^^all of the above and then some. The peeps here rock! Such a supportive, encouraging environment. Couldn’t have started mixing or coil building without VU.
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
To all of you!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still brilliant. And you are that smart.
If I'm being real here... not all who owned a Provari were like that. Not at all. But the ones who were, made up for it. Hell a dude here sent me one, for no reason at all. He said he stopped using it, preferred box mods. In my own house, it sits in a box, I also prefer a box mods.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Agree with the above entirely, place I started my vaping journey was here and it became my home...met some amazingly kind, generous and skilled people and learnt a lot from them....try to give some of that love back where I can.

mod team keep me going through the low points throughout the year as a family does, even if it’s just a shoulder when ones needed..... and also the genuine friends in the forum I’ve made along the way (including the challenge team) who make this place what it is ......special

Lastly making new members welcomed ...I think this communities best quality is accepting new people into the community (for the most part)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The members here, but also the staff: I think the VU staff all considers multiple times before flexing their mighty thews, and frankly - except for the very obvious spam - they don't seem to muscle the members at all. And almost everyone seems to have a sensahuma: if y'all can't even laugh at yerself, yer just scary.

Also the trading system here, the stats, the sense of "community" - even in minor, tangential ways. No Special Codes, Double-Secret Probations, etc.

Those ECF fascist control-freaks are a walking cluster-puck. Never Again.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I came here for nudes.

When that didn't work out, wllmc and juicy Lucy helped me get into DIY and that's what kept me going.

I also don't have any vaping hobbyists in my personal life so It's nice having a place you can go to for advice on gear, troubleshooting, or buying/selling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I came here for nudes.

When that didn't work out, wllmc and juicy Lucy helped me get into DIY and that's what kept me going.

I also don't have any vaping hobbyists in my personal life so It's nice having a place you can go to for advice on gear, troubleshooting, or buying/selling.

:bingo:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What can I say that hasn’t already been said. I agree with all of it.

It’s like a family. With lenient parents that lead the way, and let us be us. In a house that’s nice to live in. Some of us are young(new), some are old(experienced), and everywhere in between. But we all get along and help each other, and share. Well, we might have an occasional spat between a couple of us and not very often, but what family doesn’t.

We celebrate each other’s special days, our new toys, achievements, and anything else a supportive vape family can think of and then some.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I came here for nudes.

What makes VU nice for me is the nice checks they send me every month.

<3:giggle:<3:newyear:<3:giggle:<3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, we might have an occasional spat between a couple of us and not very often, but what family doesn’t.
Yeah, if anyone doubts that, just see the political threads. Proof. Ugh.

In all seriousness, I've seen these kinda spats you mean. And almost in the same breath, you see them working it out. It's pretty awesome.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, if anyone doubts that, just see the political threads. Proof. Ugh.

In all seriousness, I've seen these kinda spats you mean. And almost in the same breath, you see them working it out. It's pretty awesome.

We all have relatives that tries to ruin family get togethers :giggle:

VU Sponsors