what ruined your day?

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ever have one of those days where your just pissed off at every fucking thing? well today is one of those days here.
-all the showers n laundry stations where out of water
-chow hall fucking closed
-Iraqi army pissing away our time
-fucking flies irritating the shit out of me
-no smokes and waiting more then 2 weeks for my mod n everything else to show up.

got to love it

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second that. Thank you for your service. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you...

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
every now n then shit just goes bad from the get go

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You win, and an echo to the others here...my big gripe is how expensive XJs have gotten lately and trying to find coin to lift my ZJ...

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
xj parts have gone up a lot I mean 2 grand for a 6 inch lift is just stupid. but glad some one caught on to the xj name lol

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i got 2 box mods, kamry god 180w and the hexohm tug boat edition. 1 mech mod the Excalibur. the mutation v3 rda?, tugboat v2, 454 big block, kanger subtank plus, freak show rda, 5 random juices, 24 and 26 gauge wire, 2 packs of cotton, ohm meter and a basic building kit. and sony batteries and efest charger.

I ordered it from vapor beast about 10 days ago so I still have another 2 weeks till I get it.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i got 2 box mods, kamry god 180w and the hexohm tug boat edition. 1 mech mod the Excalibur. the mutation v3 rda?, tugboat v2, 454 big block, kanger subtank plus, freak show rda, 5 random juices, 24 and 26 gauge wire, 2 packs of cotton, ohm meter and a basic building kit. and sony batteries and efest charger.

I ordered it from vapor beast about 10 days ago so I still have another 2 weeks till I get it.

Damn you are so covered on gear! Soon anyway...Careful cutting open the Vapor Beast vape mail. They're putting in a cool Vapor Beast sticker in these packs lately.

I cut the edge off my first one like a dork, so I had to order a few more things to get another one. Up to 3 or 4 now, kinda cool.

You guys about to wrap it up over there? Head home soon soldier you have people waiting.

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I think I covered all the bases with that order. its a little harder to find companies that will ship to apo addresses though so I dropped all the marbles in one basket. sadly im only half way done got another 4-5 months here. and its their favorite fighting month coming up got to love Ramadan.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Days I might think I'm having a bad day will go away when I think of you all. Thank you!

Vapor Beast has record time getting things to us for the most part, you may just get hooked up sooner than you think.

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope so. I think I ordered the sub tank a little early I didn't really read into it, is it rebuild able as in coil wise or should I not have to worry about that with it.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@LiftedXJ BIG THANKS to you and the other soldier's with you for doing what you do! I hope your vape gear gets to you asap, you got a lot of goods coming your way. Post some pics (if you're allowed), when you get it, We'd love to see em.

Be well and keep your spirit high, I appreciate what you do for me and our country. Thanks again for your service!!

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Dimplegirl what breed of dog is that? my pitbull mix almost has the exact same coloring

D3zCx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@LiftedXJ nice to see a brother-in-arms! Carry on and be safe!

Sigelei 150w w/ SwirlFish
Mixed Hades 26650 w/ Tobh Atty
Carbon Fiber Stingray w/ infinite CLT v3

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I came home to find our bathroom was finished with being remodeled I was happy because the new tiles in the shower look very nice but the people who did the remodeling did something wrong so now we have a constant dripping to the point of almost a steady stream of water and a small hole was put into the wall. Now we have to call them back out to fix it again.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
xj parts have gone up a lot I mean 2 grand for a 6 inch lift is just stupid. but glad some one caught on to the xj name lol

Heck, I only paid 2100 for my 98 ZJ and it's so clean that I've been daily driving it for the last 6 months. Just pulled some wheels and tires off a TJ, 3" budget lift is in the works...I've got 3 XJ buddies who rag on my soccer mom ride - love the XJ style, but to get one in similar condition to mine would've been about $4500 for older suspension tech.

I hope so. I think I ordered the sub tank a little early I didn't really read into it, is it rebuild able as in coil wise or should I not have to worry about that with it.

Both - there are plug-and-play coils and a rebuildable head, so you can choose which route to go with it. The box comes with a 0.5 ohm and 1.2 ohm pre-built, and mine had a pre-built coil installed on the RBA section when I got it, no clue as to resistance as I haven't used it yet.

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11045336_10206342813677468_1735461084853402873_n.jpg heres the 98 Cherokee and fucking contactors, not guna lie half the shit they fuck up is almost done on purpose

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ever have one of those days where your just pissed off at every fucking thing? well today is one of those days here.
-all the showers n laundry stations where out of water
-chow hall fucking closed
-Iraqi army pissing away our time
-fucking flies irritating the shit out of me
-no smokes and waiting more then 2 weeks for my mod n everything else to show up.

got to love it
With all the shit you have to go thru on a good day you shouldn't have bad days after your service. Thank you!

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heck, I only paid 2100 for my 98 ZJ and it's so clean that I've been daily driving it for the last 6 months. Just pulled some wheels and tires off a TJ, 3" budget lift is in the works...I've got 3 XJ buddies who rag on my soccer mom ride - love the XJ style, but to get one in similar condition to mine would've been about $4500 for older suspension tech.

Both - there are plug-and-play coils and a rebuildable head, so you can choose which route to go with it. The box comes with a 0.5 ohm and 1.2 ohm pre-built, and mine had a pre-built coil installed on the RBA section when I got it, no clue as to resistance as I haven't used it yet.
What's a ZJ? If you have to ask you can't afford it!

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
man I complain about it but I love it sadly. I complain on here because gripes go up and I got no one above me here so I need a vent lol. But this the 3rd deployment and ill come back here again if they asked me too.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's a ZJ? If you have to ask you can't afford it!
Jeeps - XJ = the boxy-looking Cherokees (see XJ's pic of his XJ). ZJ = the first-generation Grand Cherokee, actually dirt cheap because there were a ton of them made, the newest ones are now 17 years old, and they're not as cool looking as the XJ. Still fun toys...

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my jeep 1998 XJ(Cherokee) 216000 miles and wouldn't trade her for the world

Pablo73

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jeeps - XJ = the boxy-looking Cherokees (see XJ's pic of his XJ). ZJ = the first-generation Grand Cherokee, actually dirt cheap because there were a ton of them made, the newest ones are now 17 years old, and they're not as cool looking as the XJ. Still fun toys...
You didn't watch super troopers huh? The whole ZJ thing was from that movie.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't watch super troopers huh? The whole ZJ thing was from that movie.
Got it now...was mildly amused but also pretty blazed every time I watched it, which wasn't very many times and was over a decade ago. Not only a fail on my part at stoner movie quoting but a knee-jerk feeling that I ought to explain everything I say on a vaping forum... :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my jeep 1998 XJ(Cherokee) 216000 miles and wouldn't trade her for the world
Only 122,214 on the ZJ, always love hearing some big miles on that 4.0 because it makes me think mine will go forever...just mutilated an oil filter trying to un-stick it from the filter-remover-tool, then realized all my funnels have gone into witness protection. Even a simple oil change can be an adventure - off to Auto Zone!

After thinking on that "ZJ - you can't afford it" thing, I'm gonna have to introduce that into Jeep-guy chat with the old men scared of getting their Unlimiteds scratched driving by a bush...surprised it hasn't caught on yet in the crowd I run with, though I'm guessing it has at large. My fun time is on the vape boards, I've never had much use for off-topic chat in any of the car forums I've used...

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
mail came in and guess what? 0 out of 4 orders where on that mail drop

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bot one of the other guys got in a darthvapor clear mod box, it is pretty tits

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But hes down to the residue left in his juice bottle so he is screwed now too.

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not sure what you mean by that? I was reading the thread on them but I havnt had any personal interaction or opinion on them

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wish that we could bring all of you boys home and turn that dust bowl to glass.

Thanks for doing what you do, for all of us.

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Preciate your service, hope everything gets better for ya!

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thank you for everything sad part is still no mail lol if you guys thought usps is bad I hope you never have to deal with the military's postal system

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
15 days since order and still nothin

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
22 days in, still nothing starting to get aggravated

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im just wondering if there are more people out there who get that " HURRY GET IT OFF!! QUICK!! NASTY " feeling when some drip juice get's on your hands? Almost instantly everything on my body feels greasy and I have to wash my face right away!!

anyone else?

It's freaking DISGUSTING and Its not like it's a super thick oil feeling or anything so I don't get it.That ruins my mornings a lot

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no still nothing. but there is suppose to be a mail drop on Saturday if it doesn't get canceled again. crossing my fingers

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the mail came but I had leave to go to a different base for a week, just my luck. But on the bright side it should be there when I get back

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I came out of the pool hall tonight at around 10, heading back to my car, when a fucking crckhead approached me and demanded my backpack or else. I told him to fuck off but he kept acting all menacing and agitated and unpredictable-like. So I drew my little blank mousegun and pointed it at him . That did nothing at all. I finally had to fire all six blanks to convince him to scamper away - something I quickly did myself shortly thereafter, being that I'm not supposed to own even a fake gun here in jolly Europe. That ruined my day.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors