Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
quick tutorial; 1) open a new window at youtube and search your tune,2) play that tune and see a link below it that reads share, click there and a box should open up 3) right click in that box and then left click cut 4) go back to this thread and in the reply box, click in it, then right click and paste.
Anyone please help if I missed something or botched these instruction..lol
Iron Maiden...oh yeah!

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, and this means what exactly? You want to hear a specific song? I am not sure what you would like us to do. :confused:
Two entirely different things Number of the Beast and Nature of the Beast....Number of the Beast a tune by `80s rock band...Nature of the Beast...my wife for a period of time once a month...LOL

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok njdevil, I watched that video of White Chapell, and have to admit a fear of sleeping w/out nightmares tonight.
Guess that it`s not much different when my parents/guardians asked wtf was I litening to? LOL

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the slowest dude I have ever seen. He is at a complete loss as to how a bar code scanner works.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Shameful admission here..hey sometimes we are all susceptible to a brain fade..(no ?)
Anyway, was in line getting groceries for Pot Luck dinner at work and the young lady told me there is a limit of four...so I`m thinking oh sorry I`l go to the other line...(this must be the 4 item or less line quick check-out)
what she was telling me was that there was a limit of four cans of green beans... cream of mushroom...etc.
went to the other line...lol

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every now and again I can get down with some some melancholic introverted rap. It's really interesting to me because it's sort of the opposite of what most people probably think of when they imagine rap or hip-hop. There's an understated, reassuring vibe to it that you just don't hear too often...

Gotta love Marcus D's melodic beats. They remind me a lot of stuff Jun Seba/Nujabes did back when he was still alive.

Actually, now that I think about it, Shing02 did a track with Nujabes back in the day... ...it was the track for the opening for Samurai Champloo.

Anyway...

I guess I'm on that warm, fuzzy shit tonight. I'm living in a vintage AM adult-swim bump.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blue Oyster Cult...(Don't Fear) The Reaper

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years