Become a Patron!

What the f tfv12-rba-t

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, i bought the rba-t and it doesnt fit into the tfv12 base properly. It cannot seem to touch the pin, looks like its too big. Anyone know or have heard of this before?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it's not fitting properly, you may be connecting it incorrectly.

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it's not fitting properly, you may be connecting it incorrectly.

Well it doesnt explain why all my other coils fit in there. It looks like this coil is bent or something. I can only twist it one clock round then it stops. There is alot or space between the bottom pin and coil

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Take it back where you got it then and ask for a replacement.

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Take it back where you got it then and ask for a replacement.
Will do, i bought it from fasttech. Hope they send me a working one. Lol i sat for one hour to find out why the coil didnt fit, also tried to remove seals but no luck :D

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like bad threads. Maybe a burr, or cross-threading. Got a magnifying glass?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Take a photo with your phone, mess with the contrast/hue settings to accentuate the threading and details, and post it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed . I've had that happen with a burr on the threads. Usually if I keep tightening and loosening fast enough it suddenly gives way and threads. Down side to buying from vendors not in the US is it may take forever to get it corrected. Good luck !

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys and many thanks for the answers. Good hint about the contrast. I sent support some pictures and first they only wanted to give me a 4 dollar refund. After a while of talking with them they said they are going to send me a new coil, Hopefully this one should work

VU Sponsors