Become a Patron!

What up Vapestas

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So names Tom, I'm a security guard by night, a webmaster/designer by day, and I'm a Vape-a-holic.

***Pause for Hello***

For real though, I been a smoker for…shit 20 years now…(wow) and about a year and a half ago I seen a kit at the gas station called a FAZE Deluxe 2.0 Vapor pen Kit kit with 2 batteries and 2 double coil clearomizer. It was the perfect, one for me, one for my wife, so I was able to justify the $75 to drop on it. I I bought them solely as a novelty supplement to smoking and to my surprise within a few weeks we had reduced our cancer stick intake to almost nil. At the time is was still a fairly new thing so we were the only ones doing it but it worked for about 5 months!!!!! But as you know, life happens and since all our friends still smoked, we gave in and bought a pack of cigs and sadly the vaporizers hit the drawer.

Then my 8 year old started hitting us hard with "Daddy please quit smoking, I dont want you to die" We made excuses of "its an addition" and "we want to quit but its just hard." and you could feel the disappointment in my sons eyes!!!!! Well fast forward to this October, and me and the wife couldn't understand why we were living pay check to pay check. We drew up a budget and realized we were spending $325 average per month on something that was just making us stink and would eventually kill us. So we set a quit date of November 7th….

Now there are vape shops popping up everywhere and ejuice is more available (unlike the tobacco and menthol flavors available when we started) So we pulled out the old pens, bought some patches and smoke free we be!!!!!! I been addicted to a YouTube channel named IndoorSmokers and watched a video. I think i have watch like well over 100 of the videos on there and he is teaching me everything I need to know about this wonderful hobby.

So its now December 12th and I have been an exclusive vapesta for almost 2 months now!!!!!! A friend has gifted me her old Vision 2 Spinner mod but I'm still using my old Dual Wick Clearomizer Tank with gas station ejuice but like I said I have been a faithful student of of hobby and I wanna upgrade.

LIVE LONG & VAPE ON!!!!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome and congrads on quitting.

There are other youtube reviewers to follow. I personally like GrimmGreen. He's down to earth and honest about reviews.

You may consider graduating to something in the 30-50 watt range and a tank like a Nautilus or Kanger Areo V2. Just really depends on your goals. If it's to quit vaping eventually, probably what you have will work. If you want to continue to vape, then upgrading may be what you are after.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey Tom, grats on quitting!

Welcome to VU, hope you enjoy your stay :)

tprivitor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcomes!

So I was eyeing a box today at my local shop.
Its called A KANGER SUBOX VAPING KIT
subox-mini-kit.jpg

What ya'll think??

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the welcomes!

subox-mini-kit.jpg

What ya'll think??
I don't suggest them. The mod is finicky about the atty's you can put on top of it for one.

Some have had problems with the tank leaking too.

I'd look at an eVic mini kit or an IPV d2/D3 and a tank, before this offering from Kanger..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the welcomes!

subox-mini-kit.jpg

What ya'll think??
If you want a really great one, small in size, get an eVic VTC mini. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
De finely a evic mini or the eleaf 60w with melo tank is awesome also , for a good starter the cool fire 4 is a rock solid little mod for a beginner and will not do you wrong , I have all of these and the kanger subbox kit and it is way too finicky for my taste. I like the easy tank like products so it is on the shelf gathering dust.

VU Sponsors