Become a Patron!

What vape has the most hits?

Hello everyone,
Vape is known to be an alternative to cigarettes. On the market today, vapes are extremely diverse in designs and types. Usually each type of vape will have a certain number of smoking times. I would like to ask everyone to advise me which vape has the most number of smokes. Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone,
Vape is known to be an alternative to cigarettes. On the market today, vapes are extremely diverse in designs and types. Usually each type of vape will have a certain number of smoking times. I would like to ask everyone to advise me which vape has the most number of smokes. Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.

Zero, as vapes do not produce smoke period unless you catch it on fire by using irresponsibly

At least this isn't another anti-vaping post from you

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Agree with @JuicyLucy .

That aside, you could be asking what vapes the longest.

There is a very wide open answer to that question, ... "it depends".

It depends on what you define as longest. Do you define it by:

battery charge time

juice consumption rate

coil longevity

something else
?

Then it also depends on how you vape yourself. Do you:

take long draw off the vape

use mouth to lung

use direct lung

build big fancy coils

use simple coils

use lots of wattage

use little wattage

frequently forget to clean gear

?

Not trying to disparage your questions here. I'm only trying to guide you to asking better questions. First you need to get more experience, knowledge for yourself. That will help you ask better questions, questions which can have specific answers.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone,
Thanks everyone.
My misses utterly smashes, not litteraly as it would cost me a fortune, her Innokin Scion 2 tank and single mesh coil every day. She uses about 120 ml a week and sometimes more. The coil lasts for that time, one week but when she uses more not so. Ultra cheap compared to smokes. Thats about $12 using stock coils and diy a week. If she smoked cigs it would cost $130 a week.
Me I vape less than her, she does though suffer chronic regional pain syndrome so I get why she vapes what she does, so me about 30 to 50 ml a week. My go to is usually a GeekVape Zues sub ohm and my cost I put to roughly $7 or thereabouts. My Zues coils for me last near 2 weeks. But I do vape less than my misses. I think I tried a longetivity on them and got 60 ml worth with dark sweet juice, and 80ml with clear sweet.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can never tell which vape lasts the longest becuase they get me drunk.

Then I wake up the next day with a headache.

Then I vape some more to get rid of the headache.

Then I get drunk again.

The cycle never ends and I just can't keep track of my vape this way.

Please help me.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I can never tell which vape lasts the longest becuase they get me drunk.

Then I wake up the next day with a headache.

Then I vape some more to get rid of the headache.

Then I get drunk again.

The cycle never ends and I just can't keep track of my vape this way.

Please help me.
61aO6sU93zL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Now repeat after me...."I will vape my vape not drink it....I will vape my vape not drink it....I will......"
giphy (1).gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'all knock off this getting intoxicated by vaping. It's not nice to have fun others cannot, or will not. *Hicccup* Besides you gotta lissen to me. I'm just as home as you drunk you think.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh hun, if you gonna do it, ...

misty-mountains-577x433.jpg

do it right. I'm down in the bottom here sending my cloud out.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mod developers have been working on a mod that can put out more hits, depending on battery power. You don't even need to puff. It will keep hitting you repeatedly until you are unconscious.

PSX_20190416_003516.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My misses utterly smashes, not litteraly as it would cost me a fortune, her Innokin Scion 2 tank and single mesh coil every day. She uses about 120 ml a week and sometimes more. The coil lasts for that time, one week but when she uses more not so. Ultra cheap compared to smokes. Thats about $12 using stock coils and diy a week. If she smoked cigs it would cost $130 a week.
Me I vape less than her, she does though suffer chronic regional pain syndrome so I get why she vapes what she does, so me about 30 to 50 ml a week. My go to is usually a GeekVape Zues sub ohm and my cost I put to roughly $7 or thereabouts. My Zues coils for me last near 2 weeks. But I do vape less than my misses. I think I tried a longetivity on them and got 60 ml worth with dark sweet juice, and 80ml with clear sweet.
Can you still get coils for the Scion over there?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can't blame him too much. That Ecto Cooler will get you especially drunk.
Yep, got drunk enough thought I would try one of these. Found out I still don't play well with tanks. Put a single .50 coil in it to give it a go. Had to drop it to 10 Watts to get a decent vape that didn't choke me. Decided "Tootle Puffing" isn't for me.

Some zany @MannyScoot tossed one of them in with an RDA I bought from him. Do appreciate it, wasn't looking for it. :) Wish I did enjoy that style of vaping. I'll probably PIF it a little later on.

The style just isn't for me. Yep, it's a me issue. *chuckles* Good solid tank though will admit that. Maybe if I tried dual coils it would help. Not sure it would though as I'm more used to chuffing except on the Wasps which can do RDL or MTL.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Can you still get coils for the Scion over there?
Hi. Yeah at the moment yes. My misses has about 5 months worth left I think. But a few places have them. When they run out ill try to switch her to the Zeus.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi. Yeah at the moment yes. My misses has about 5 months worth left I think. But a few places have them. When they run out ill try to switch her to the Zeus.
They made RTA heads for those tanks also.
Friend of mine has one. I can’t find any more in the USA

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
They made RTA heads for those tanks also.
Friend of mine has one. I can’t find any more in the USA
I'll expose how slack I am. I got one with the RTA. Not to use with it but it came with the Oceanus kit. Was awesome value. Tank, RTA, coils, mod, 2 x 20700 batteries, 2 silicone battery sleeves all for $70. The mod and batteries are still going strong. That was over 3 yrs ago now. I may try it some day :giggle:
20210524_093207(1).jpg

VU Sponsors