Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Aeolus v2 dethroned my tugboat v2 with slam cap

ren.dnb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My daily driver right now is the Wotofo Atty3. Love it, love the looks, everything about it feels heavy duty. Also love the chuff cap on it! Only draw back is it looks weird on my new IPV4S but aesthetics don't mean too much to me in the long run.

I also have a Mutation X V4 that I'll swap out. Love that rda as well, just not the screws cutting my wires all the time. Ultimately the Mutation is going to be replaced by a CompVape 13 Heavens 9 Hells in 2 weeks so it'll be retired.

Pat713

Member For 4 Years
IPv3 LI with the MutationX v4 on the left and my new Hellhound with Hellboy (maybe clone) RDA on the right.

803a842e356ba5629af119a19623b571.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any thoughts on the Velocity Mini? Was gonna get the Velocity and seen there is a mini version.. Hmm..

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mutation x v4View attachment 25260

sent from the back of Otto's bus
Forgive me if this offends, but for a mod maker to put a slogan like that---"Fuck All Cloners" on their mod is pretty offensive to me. I buy clones because being disabled and on social security, I have not been able to get them to up my check every month to where I can afford the real deal. Glad you can, my hat is off to you, but us poor bastards have to buy clones, and I use Fuhattans with Vulcan RDA's, which have given me no problems. Wish I could afford the real deal, I would love to have one to see if there was any difference in performance.....but like I said, I do not mean to offend, just offering my opinion.....

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgive me if this offends, but for a mod maker to put a slogan like that---"Fuck All Cloners" on their mod is pretty offensive to me. I buy clones because being disabled and on social security, I have not been able to get them to up my check every month to where I can afford the real deal. Glad you can, my hat is off to you, but us poor bastards have to buy clones, and I use Fuhattans with Vulcan RDA's, which have given me no problems. Wish I could afford the real deal, I would love to have one to see if there was any difference in performance.....but like I said, I do not mean to offend, just offering my opinion.....
Hey man take it how u want I don't know if the company put it on there to offend but by all means if u want to be offended go right ahead, I personally don't care clone or not

kevinmyfsu

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now my Velocity and my Troll get the most usage. Looking to buy a Sapor. Also own a Freakshow Mini, Darkhorse V1, CLT v3, Mutation X V4 and and a Doge V2. Hate the Doge and Dark Horse, got some issues with the Mx4 (can never get my coils to fire evenly), and the rest I thoroughly enjoy.

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My everyday go 2 is my 30 mm Cali....on my dual 26650 unregulated mod built in series. I run dual coils 24 gauge a1 kanthal.....14 wraps on a 3mm screwdriver comes in at .65 ohms. It is a warm vape and you can vape it dry with no burnt taste

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
the Mad Hatter is my daily driver but I also have a Doge V2 I'm going to do a Ti build on for my e-Vic VT so for now the verdict is still out.....

Great minds think alike. I like both for clouds and flavor. I give a nudge to the Mad Hatter I meant

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got gifted the authentic CLT V3 RDA. It is not expensive at all and it has supplanted my Royal Hunter which supplanted by Tobh ... This version by Infinite is kind of neat with lots of options. Right now I'm using the wide plastic chuff with two of the air vents open. I've got a .28 fused clapton build going. I use it on my PPV D2 70w at 70 and when I'm home on my Sigelei 150W at 100. I love it.

VU Sponsors