Become a Patron!

What's in your home brew station

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only use a 50ml plastic beaker, and a syringe to stir with. Whats in yours?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a lot of stuff I bought that I ended up not using. I use a glass beaker and a glass stirring stick. And a few different size blunt needles to measure.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
beakers, cylinders, stir sticks, needles and syringes.. hot plates, milk brothers, crock pot, sonic cleaners..
note pads sticky notes, rubber bands and pens, gloves, goggles, hat (gota have my lucky mixing hat :p )
and flavors in boxes.. many many boxes.. tape and labels, clothes for clean up.. metal trays for minimizing spills..

some i use often, some sit.. depends on what i am doing at the time. :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1275752143-0.jpg

:p
Mostly just a few syringes w/o needles. I make a big batch of pg/vg/dw ahead of time.

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
guess i forgot to add the 8 flavor bottles, pg, vg, nic
I dont even use a needle i just draw into the syringe and push it back out a few times to get a good mix and lots of bubbles then i just pour it into my bottle... I only make small amounts at a time

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well?!
Where are the pictures of these juice stations?

I make one bottle at a time.
So, flavors are in a big bowl.
PG/VG is poured into small bowls to draw out of.
Syringes, 1 1/2 needles, pipettes.
Done at my kitchen table.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Probably self-preservation. Don't wanna show everyone the awful conditions this stuff is made in. Dirty bathtubs, used ****** addict syringes, babies crawling around on the floor, etc.

LOL!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Black hair?
Much shorter than the long red hair?

;)

What?

Nevermind.

tampametal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is a guy online going by the Facebook group named called White's ejuice, not to be mixed up with White Label and we found a flea in a sample. Just a heads up.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No syringes. No extra glassware. No clean-up. Just need my scale, bottles, more bottles...

mixing station.jpg
and many of these.

flavor thingies.jpg
and a few of these.

and these.jpg
and a couple of these.

and these too.JPG

Last edited:

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow do i seriously lack in the flavor dept, course the wife would kill me if i spent that much LOL

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is a guy online going by the Facebook group named called White's ejuice, not to be mixed up with White Label and we found a flea in a sample. Just a heads up.

It was steeping to add that extra kick.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have many syringes with blunt-tip needles, flavors/PG/VG/nic and my glass juice bottles. I mix in the final container and clean up with paper towels.

Right now I don't have any trays, etc, but I'd like to make some with spots for bottles and vials.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RP, can I ask what kind of tape are you using on those bottles? I've tried a few different kinds, they don't work very well. You have a wonderful collection, I am so envious!
It's these labels. I'm sure I could put them through the printer, but it's just easier for me to write on em.

e7f2bca82f0c91237e85555bb57737a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! I've tried cello tape, paper tape, and white adhesive, was getting frustrated! Now I know what I'm doing tomorrow, lol.

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RP, where did you get that holder for the 10 ml bottles? ? I've been looking for something like that!

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I currently use a work bench...all of my tools have been removed! hahaha!

But i needed a way to keep it nice and organized.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hardly use my craft table anymore, and my husband is kinda taking over our dining room table with his work computer, so I think I'll move my mixing station to my craft table and made a few holders for flavors and bottles and stuff. At least there's plenty of light there. :)

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Easier than typing it, plus syringes', and bottles these are my flavorings
c1ef6aaea645478f1f906e7523b1467b.jpg

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DSC00358.jpg

I still need to lay new wax paper down (and take off the old), but all my gear and bottles are moved now. :)

Still need dedicated mixing holders, though.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry about not having your clean room anymore. :(

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I have is a floating island cabinet right now. My mix station/clean room is gone. (Basement room demolished). I'm getting some great ideas. Thanks!
How did you have your clean room set up? I'm moving into a new place soon and want to make an official clean room in the basement!

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm rocking shoeboxes with tic-tack-toe-style cardboard dividers. For now I'm using syringes, and dropper-top-bottles are slowing my game - purging the air out of needle syringes to get an accurate reading with the dropper top on, or pulling the top off with my fingers, or use my teeth... ME NO LIKE.

With vials, there's no struggle to purge air from a syringe, or use a needle tip at all, and they're glass, which I just like. BIAS ALERT, ever since a year-old MA solution in a PET bottle tasting like liquid sour plastic.

As such I might buy a case of 144 (@ less than $.25 ea) 2 dram vials and just convert all my flavor bottles. It makes 50-vial racks like this one especially appealing for function and price. I want to build a rack like Sonars here as well, but with hole-cut retainers. Having uniform 17mm bottles for my entire stash would simplify some storage.

Thoughts? If you could snap your fingers and magically convert to glass vials for free, would you? For my workflow and inventory (mixing only for myself), 3 dram vials would be better to fit a new 10ml bottle, but I have so many WL vials and uniformity is an important part of my organization/display project.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use 35ml syringes for measuring my vg, 10ml syringes for measuring my nic, and 3ml syringes to measure my flavors. I mix in glass custard dishes so it gets a good airy steep. I have a designated 35ml syringe to suck up and blast out my mixes to airify daily during the steep.
I get these syringes from tractor supply. They are actually made for giving barnyard animals shots.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use 35ml syringes for measuring my vg, 10ml syringes for measuring my nic, and 3ml syringes to measure my flavors. I mix in glass custard dishes so it gets a good airy steep. I have a designated 35ml syringe to suck up and blast out my mixes to airify daily during the steep.
I get these syringes from tractor supply. They are actually made for giving barnyard animals shots.
Mixing 15-30ml batches, my 3ml syringes haven't seen any love, and I grabbed some $.99 "vape-station reading glasses" to see the 1ml ones better since I switched to FA flavors XD Such tiny %'s!

I have a donkey-schlong 60ml syringe. I think that's what they call it. Haven't used since I grabbed some 10ml's and I just multi-fill. If I had a 35 I'd toss my 60

Last edited:

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have some 60 mil syringes that I use for big batch flavors like 120 mils. I pull out the plunger, hold my finger over the end and fill up to the 60. Use it like a giant funnel. Then repeat for the balance of the vg. Much easier than pouring through a funnel bit by bit.

VU Sponsors