Become a Patron!

What's New at 101Vape.com ! Oct 16, 2015

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greetings from Carlsbad, California!

Our new hot item this week is the Bellus RTA by Youde!

Our Instagram giveaway just closed up, but follow us to take part in our next giveaway! Follow @101_vape

Lastly, an awesome VU homie made us this banner! Shout outs to Shark Vape!
*edit* this was made by Apollo of 101Vape!

Have a good weekend #vapefam!

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that ass in your face , makes me want to hurry up and place an order RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND!!!!!!!!
Makes you want to stick a 2x4............under her elbow:D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not exactly what my first thought was
:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought, that I need a closer inspection to ensure human orgin.
I had to read that twice to be sure, but I thought you said organ.
25r30wi.gif

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
personally
im sick of seeing sex,death,cartoons, and other shit used for marketing of vape products period

and how are you not getting your paypal account closed for selling vape products, did paypal change their policy

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That's really awesome that you take PayPal now.
Order placed!!!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
personally
im sick of seeing sex,death,cartoons, and other shit used for marketing of vape products period

and how are you not getting your paypal account closed for selling vape products, did paypal change their policy

They must have finally come around.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@101vape, not raggin' on ya. I've been a happy customer with your products, shipping and prices every time I've ever ordered.

For everyone else, I've seen pics of a lot of dudes here from VU. We have some seriously good lookin' vaper dudes here and I think they should make us a calendar of hot vapin' dudes for 2016. Happy New YEAR!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great super fast order, got my Kanger nano kit and love it so much I went to order another tank , got to check out and their PP option is gone???? Dayyumm:( Whats up with that
101vape
IMG_20151020_131928422%201_zps6srdmzd4.jpg

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Great super fast order, got my Kanger nano kit and love it so much I went to order another tank , got to check out and their PP option is gone???? Dayyumm:( Whats up with that
101vape

Didn't take PayPal long....

"Under PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, PayPal may not be used for the sale of e-cigarettes, including e-liquids containing nicotine, without pre-approval. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer pre-approval for you at this time; this is due to complex legal and payment industry requirements related to e-cigarettes."

After three messages for further explanation of "complex legal and payment industry requirements" this was added" Preapproval is not offered in your jurisdiction."

Our account is still in good standing with them but we had to remove the payment method from the site.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Paypal makes life easy,especially for those of use who sell things and have a PayPal account.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see the legality in telling anyone how to spend their own money, js.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your earlier post that gave rise to my question was about buying though.
I don't get why anybody would go through a completely unnecessary 3rd party to make a purchase
if they can make the same the same deal, with the same vendor, without the middleman...
For me, I appreciate any vendor that lets me use it, because I have money in my PayPal account and its easier to spend it on something than transfer or to my bank account just for he sake of spending it.
With the scammers and hackers the added safety of PayPal is another welcomed addition thats become a widely used standard.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I sell on eBay and as long as I provide a tracking number that says Delivered (unless the buyer returns it then I happily take it back but the BUYER pays return shipping) and once it says delivered it doesn't matter if

1) my son was using my computer again and...
2) we have crackheads who live next door and they are always swiping the mail
3) our mailman is a thief and...

With a CC:
Any of these that people use to do chargebacks with their credit card companies CC company takes the money from your account INSTANTLY if you overdraft 3 times before they contact you then you lose another $100 and you will fight for 2 months to get your money back (losing that overdraft fee of course. They LOOOVE When you overdraft because that is HOW banks make money)

Even offering you "Overdraft protection" which is the opposite of what it sounds like.
It ALLOWS you to Overdraft MANY times in one day and "Protects" you from embarrassment when you are Overdrafting of hearing "Sorry sir/maam your card has been declined"

Try telling the bank that you want overdraft protection REMOVED from your card they

1) look at you like you have 3 heads as they try to talk you out of it.
2) require a bank supervisor who acts real pissed off as he enters it in to the computer (while trying to talk you out of it)

You have just taken away the banks right to steal free money from you and they hate that.
Expect phone calls where a slick telemarketer will try to give you overdraft protection back every few months.

With PayPal:
The "buyer" (scammer) tries any of the above scams PayPal DOES NOT touch my funds and politely as possible tells the scammer to eat a dick.

This makes a huge difference since i'm working with hundreds of dollars instead of millions.

if I buy:
unless the seller can prove with a tracking number that the package arrived at my house I get my money back in less than a week

Now Shark Vape since the seller uploaded tracking that said "Delivered" maybe one of the 3 things above happened to you
(or one of the other dozen excuses scammers use)

So I would imagine PayPal wanted to be sure you weren't one of the millions of big bad scammers who use these excuses daily to take advantage of the little CD & Music Memorabilia salesman like myself.

Paypal offers awesome protections unless the seller can Prove with tracking that the package actually made it to your doorstep.
It doesn't matter what Credit/Bank/Lender you are dealing with, tracking that says "Delivered" means you got the package.

Consider yourself lucky you got your money back as PayPal did it as a first time professional (favor) courtesy to you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Also if MFS took PayPal there wouldn't be 500 pissed off customers with $2000 beachbody bills right now and a bank system wouldn't be working their asses off to fix it each and every time.

If MFS took PayPal and you used it then when you got the scam charge you just tell PayPal "I didn't buy that" and the money would be back in your account in 2 hours.

VU Sponsors