what's the best RDA in your mind ?

Cindy Tigertek

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys ,

What's the best RDA in your mind ?

1, Single , dual or triple coil
2,Top airflow , side airflow or bottom airflow
3, What kind of building deck do you like ?
4, If you can explain the airflow fit the deck will be appreciated

Come on , join this discussion !!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, mine will undoubtedly be the weirdest, and sadly, it can't be bought anymore, anywhere, but the Achilles RDA is the most perfect piece of vape hardware I've ever used. It has a VERRRRRRRRY tight draw, just what I like, like a carto or those evil sticks we used to suck on. :D The flavor is so super-saturated, you have to pat your lips to see if you huffed ejuice, but nope, it's just that flavorful. Also can be built for EXCELLENT throat-hit, if you mount the coil high. It has threading backed with o-rings and a very clever design that prevents leaking unless you go bananas when you fill it -- it h9olds 2.5ml, so with that tight draw, which requires low wattage, 2.5ml is nearly half a day! so, it's also very economical. And light, it's made of titanium. I've never had anything else that vaped this well.

I build it just slightly under 2 ohms, which suits my low-power/cool/low vapor requirements perfectly, using 29ga kanthal around a 3/32 drillbit. I vape it at about 9.5-10 watts.

See, I told you, the weirdest. :D

Andria

ETA: here's a pic of it, a standard coil that's just under 2 ohms, freshly wicked and filled.
tumblr_p6ukdnSTVf1vga2mio1_400.jpg

Last edited:

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
B459BBE4-AA98-4962-B57E-17426DE0C23A.jpeg Pretty much the exact opposite of what was posted above, my favorite is my Goon V1.5,
It’s super airy, very well made, absolutely beautiful, and makes big fluffy clouds of flavor.
I have others that I really like, but my Goon is the best I have found for me and one of the few I would buy again if it were ever lost or damaged.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best RDA is whatever y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶o̶r̶d̶ you can't afford that gives you what you want; flavor or embarrassing clouds, or looks or horrible logo and engraving, or expensive metals - whatever.

Cindy Tigertek

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The best RDA is whatever y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶o̶r̶d̶ you can't afford that gives you what you want; flavor or embarrassing clouds, or looks or horrible logo and engraving, or expensive metals - whatever.
What kind of building deck do you like ?

Cindy Tigertek

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well, mine will undoubtedly be the weirdest, and sadly, it can't be bought anymore, anywhere, but the Achilles RDA is the most perfect piece of vape hardware I've ever used. It has a VERRRRRRRRY tight draw, just what I like, like a carto or those evil sticks we used to suck on. :D The flavor is so super-saturated, you have to pat your lips to see if you huffed ejuice, but nope, it's just that flavorful. Also can be built for EXCELLENT throat-hit, if you mount the coil high. It has threading backed with o-rings and a very clever design that prevents leaking unless you go bananas when you fill it -- it h9olds 2.5ml, so with that tight draw, which requires low wattage, 2.5ml is nearly half a day! so, it's also very economical. And light, it's made of titanium. I've never had anything else that vaped this well.

I build it just slightly under 2 ohms, which suits my low-power/cool/low vapor requirements perfectly, using 29ga kanthal around a 3/32 drillbit. I vape it at about 9.5-10 watts.

See, I told you, the weirdest. :D

Andria

ETA: here's a pic of it, a standard coil that's just under 2 ohms, freshly wicked and filled.
tumblr_p6ukdnSTVf1vga2mio1_400.jpg
Thanks for your share , Andria

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best RDA for what? There are a lot of best RDAs :)
Here are a few of mine:

- For <7W, stealth and great MTL performances: the classic Smok Dripper RDA
- For <20W, stealth and performances that belie it's diminutive size: the lovelimatic Demon Killer Tiny RDA
- For <35W, zero leaks, ease of build and great flavor: the fabuloutastic JDTech Manta v2 RDA
- For <50W, zero leaks, lots of flavor, good vapor and best all-rounder: the incredimazing DDP Typhon RDA
- For <100W, tons of clouds yet great flavor, and the hottest vape ever with a single giant coil: the fantasmagic Deathwish Deathtrap RDA 30mm
- For <150W, ease of build, and the feeling you're vaping a semi truck: the surcombobulating Cthulhu Mods Ceto RDA

There are many, many other RDAs that are excellent also. But those are the ones I most often come back to.

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Augvape Templar is my favorite airflow RDA right now.

It has dual coil but plug to make it single coil

Side airflow with lots of slots you close/open as you want, and Very Smooth! No noisy turbulence, no whistle

It has a single screw clamp deck, this is okay

I like a deck with the middle blocked off, like Templar, or 4 post deck or clamp deck like Goon
AUGTEM-6.jpg AUGTEM-14.jpg

Screenshot_20180408-151606.png

I like your Tigertech Morphe but the air is so rough, noisy, loud, it is distracting and not enjoyable

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For single coils I like the hadaly and for dual the petri v2. Those are my two most used RDA's with the wasp nano getting into the mix lately.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I won this rda from 3fvape and it'll be here any day now. I'm very glad to see you like it! Can't wait to try it out.

My favorite right now has to be either the dead rabbit rda or pulse 24. Dead rabbit I like a lot cause its got perfect airflow for me, great flavor, easy to build on, and it fits great on any of my mods.View attachment 108325

Oh man I bet you'll love it, and congratulations! Both the top caps have such smooooth airflow

I'm trying this cap for the first time tonight, the other cap is That great- I think it looks weird but it's also great smooth air and nice to use

Cindy Tigertek

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Best RDA for what? There are a lot of best RDAs :)
Here are a few of mine:

- For <7W, stealth and great MTL performances: the classic Smok Dripper RDA
- For <20W, stealth and performances that belie it's diminutive size: the lovelimatic Demon Killer Tiny RDA
- For <35W, zero leaks, ease of build and great flavor: the fabuloutastic JDTech Manta v2 RDA
- For <50W, zero leaks, lots of flavor, good vapor and best all-rounder: the incredimazing DDP Typhon RDA
- For <100W, tons of clouds yet great flavor, and the hottest vape ever with a single giant coil: the fantasmagic Deathwish Deathtrap RDA 30mm
- For <150W, ease of build, and the feeling you're vaping a semi truck: the surcombobulating Cthulhu Mods Ceto RDA

There are many, many other RDAs that are excellent also. But those are the ones I most often come back to.
Demon Killer Tiny RDA I like it

Cindy Tigertek

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Augvape Templar is my favorite airflow RDA right now.

It has dual coil but plug to make it single coil

Side airflow with lots of slots you close/open as you want, and Very Smooth! No noisy turbulence, no whistle

It has a single screw clamp deck, this is okay

I like a deck with the middle blocked off, like Templar, or 4 post deck or clamp deck like Goon
View attachment 108299 View attachment 108300

View attachment 108302

I like your Tigertech Morphe but the air is so rough, noisy, loud, it is distracting and not enjoyable
Thanks for your feedback , we will have more better products soon , hope you will like

Cindy Tigertek

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I won this rda from 3fvape and it'll be here any day now. I'm very glad to see you like it! Can't wait to try it out.

My favorite right now has to be either the dead rabbit rda or pulse 24. Dead rabbit I like a lot cause its got perfect airflow for me, great flavor, easy to build on, and it fits great on any of my mods.View attachment 108325
yeah , I heard it's the dead rabbit is the best RDA in 2017

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like single-coil "flavor" RDAs on my single-battery mechanical squonk boxes. My favs (in no particular order):

Hadaly
Origen Little 16
Stumpy
Vandy Vape Pulse 22
Wotofo Serpent BF (my only dual coil RDA used for squonking)

Also just got a Dead Rabbit SQ - haven't used it a bunch but it seems pretty good so far.

For dripping dual coils on my regulated mods I use/like these:

Goon
Goon LP
Pulse 24
Coilart Mage
Vandy Vape Icon
Cheetah

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best RDA's IMO are
  • Fuel V1 and V2
  • Reload V1 and V1.5
  • Darang V1 and V2
  • Warhead
  • Prophet 30mm
  • Wasp Nano

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like single-coil "flavor" RDAs on my single-battery mechanical squonk boxes. My favs (in no particular order):

Hadaly
Origen Little 16
Stumpy
Vandy Vape Pulse 22
Wotofo Serpent BF (my only dual coil RDA used for squonking)

Also just got a Dead Rabbit SQ - haven't used it a bunch but it seems pretty good so far.

For dripping dual coils on my regulated mods I use/like these:

Goon
Goon LP
Pulse 24
Coilart Mage
Vandy Vape Icon
Cheetah

Just curious what build you decided on with the DR SQ. Glad it found a home with someone that enjoys it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
  • Purge Mods Head Shot and Maelstrom
  • Purge Mods Carnage
  • League of Scoundrels Genießen
  • Deathwish Modz Unholy v2
  • Deathwish Modz Deathtrap 24mm and 30mm
  • BJ Box Mods Culverin
  • Kennedy Vapor Kennedy 24 and 25
  • District F5VE and Mystery Mod Co. CSMNT and Shawty cap
  • Vaperz Cloud Temple 2 NP
  • Vaperz Cloud Buddha v4
  • Vapergate Mason v2 24mm and 30mm
...and many more options to choose between.

VU Sponsors