Become a Patron!

What's Up VU!?

Hey Vaping Underground! First off I should say that I'm from Chicago, Go Cubs! and I signed up about 6 months ago, and I lurk around now and again. I screwed up and got back on the cigs after 18 months of vaping, but now I'm making my way back into vaping and putting the cigs down for good, so I wanted to introduce myself and start getting involved in the VU community.

Right now as I am getting back into vaping I went a little overboard buying a bunch of mods/tanks as I am using a few different mods, the Sig 213 Fuchai with a Kanger Protank 4 with the ceramic coils, which I love. I am also using a Smok H-Priv 220 with another Protank 4, a Cuboid with an original Crown tank with .5 coils, and also an iStick 100TC with a Cerabis tank, which I love.

Also I am into DIY'n my own juice, so hopefully when I get a few of my recipes exactly how I want them I will share them to the VU fam.

Hope to see you around the forums!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you decided to introduce yourself.

There is a lot of great support here :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Howdy Web and welcome aboard, one can never have enough gear......LOL, Enjoy the forum:)

My sentiments exactly! I had to make a larger area for my vaping needs when I started building coils last week.

Oh yeah, and welcome to VU!

My sentiments exactly! I had to make a larger area for my vaping needs when I started building coils last week.

Oh yeah, and welcome to VU!

I tried to build coils when I started back vaping, and I thought I had a good build, but guess not, a fireball shot out the top of my RDA. The wire I bought and the RDA went into a drawer and hasnt been out since lol. I'm sticking to Sub-Ohm tanks. I did try the Kanger drip-box, but wasnt a satisfying vape, so thats in the drawer too. As long as I have a satisfying vape, I can stay off the cigs. I dont want to slip up again.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tried to build coils when I started back vaping, and I thought I had a good build, but guess not, a fireball shot out the top of my RDA. The wire I bought and the RDA went into a drawer and hasnt been out since lol. I'm sticking to Sub-Ohm tanks. I did try the Kanger drip-box, but wasnt a satisfying vape, so thats in the drawer too. As long as I have a satisfying vape, I can stay off the cigs. I dont want to slip up again.

Building coils isn't that bad. If I can do, anyone can! I thought I'd never do it myself, however, got bored and it looked fun and after a lesson from the local vape shop owner, a bunch of reading, and watching quite a few YouTube vids, I'm building them pretty well. Give it another shot...

you can do it.jpg

Building coils isn't that bad. If I can do, anyone can! I thought I'd never do it myself, however, got bored and it looked fun and after a lesson from the local vape shop owner, a bunch of reading, and watching quite a few YouTube vids, I'm building them pretty well. Give it another shot...

View attachment 56253

It really does look like fun, but that flame that shot out the top of my RDA scared me. lol. I just ordered a Geekvape Eagle tank, which has the handbuilt coils. Maybe after I get used to wicking that thing. I'll try to build some coils again. I even got the Kuro coilers and all. I dont know what I did, but the first vape I took was cool. The second, I tried to hold the button down for a few seconds long, and poof, fireball. haha

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a south side fan but am really having fun watching your Cubs kick some serious butt this season. They're on a bit of a downswing right now but I'm confident that they will get back on track here after the All-Star break.

I'm a south side fan but am really having fun watching your Cubs kick some serious butt this season. They're on a bit of a downswing right now but I'm confident that they will get back on track here after the All-Star break.
I feel sorry for you, being a Sox fan and all, but my wife is too... smh lol. But on a serious note, the Cubs are looking great and youre right theyre so fun to watch. They did really need the break, and hopefully get back into the swing of things tomorrow. The way it looked in the beginning of the year, the Cubs and Sox were both gonna make it to the playoffs. Maybe the Sox will turn things around in the second half. Id love nothing more than an all Chi WS. Maybe one day

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors