Become a Patron!

What's your online vape store

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
I don't mind ordering hardware from Fasttech but it takes forever. I normally pay a bit more to get stuff weeks earlier. In addition I get some juice, which I'd never buy from China.

But my online store seems to have disappeared, where do you shop for vape gear online?

I

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Fasttech, Vapesourcing, Sourcemore, 3FVape. Sorry.

In the past six months I think I've placed one Stateside gear order each with vapeology.eu, and one with recoilrda.com. Neither of those places has much of a selection any more, but I live 'way out in the sticks, and very few domestic shops will ship to me.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Electronic Tobacconist
ejuicesteals

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Element Vape and MyVPro are a couple stateside.
I recently ordered something from MyVPro because they were the only ones, including overseas, that had the color I wanted. Device was cheaper actually, but the shipping was a killer at @20, the device was 27. And it still took 6 days and 2 weekends to get it since they have to work around the major mailing/shipping we used to have, and go w/some unknown shipping Co.

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
So what's the problem, is it that the industry has contracted once underage kids were prohibited or is it that there is no growth because there are few new vapers?

Has a law been put in place that now makes it difficult to do business in the US?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So what's the problem, is it that the industry has contracted once underage kids were prohibited or is it that there is no growth because there are few new vapers?

Has a law been put in place that now makes it difficult to do business in the US?
Here you go
Fed Ex and UPS had already banned shipping ecig products before the USPS ban

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
Here you go
Fed Ex and UPS had already banned shipping ecig products before the USPS ban

Wow, so the smoking cessation aspect doesn't matter. With Tabacco still one of the major killers how do they justify this? I bet cigar distributors are still shipping via those companies.

How is Eightvape and Element Vape surviving? I'm outside the US and use a drop shipper so technically the delivery would be B2B, I wonder if they will allow that?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, so the smoking cessation aspect doesn't matter. With Tabacco still one of the major killers how do they justify this? I bet cigar distributors are still shipping via those companies.

How is Eightvape and Element Vape surviving? I'm outside the US and use a drop shipper so technically the delivery would be B2B, I wonder if they will allow that?

Cigars are exempt from the new law. As far as B2B goes, the receiving business technically would need to be licensed to sell tobacco products. The US government has determined that just about everything connected to vaping is a tobacco product, and is subject to all of the laws that restrict the shipping of tobacco products to individuals through the US mail.

Last edited:

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
Cigars are exempt from the new law. As far as B2B goes, the receiving business technically would need to be licensed to sell tobacco products. The US government has determined that just about everything connected to vaping is a tobacco product, and is subject to all of the laws that restrict the shipping of tobacco products to individuals through the US mail.
Although it's like throwing the baby out with the bath water I understand, because we were headed for an epidemic with all the kiddy vapers. I guess they did the right thing for the wrong reason.

The one thing that I didn't like was they claimed the industry was targeting kids with all the fruity/dessert stuff and that's what got me to quit. I've been trying to find great tobacco juice for my brother for years to get him to quit, forgetting that it was the sweet stuff that got me. The sweet stuff is actually for adults!

Last edited:

GeorgeD2023

Unlisted Vendor
I order all my stuff from Dispergo, recently bought a disposable quit kit as the upcoming ban will see all disposable vapes banned within the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lately mostly:

Myvaporstore
Bull City
Element
Perfect Vape

Mainly Myvaporstore because I get things pretty quick and decent prices.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have used many in the past... but recently I've been using sourcemore.
Still like the US vendors but stock is low and they have that damned "adult sig" charge (and you are supposed to be there to sign LOL) New shipping methods adds to the frustration.
"slow boat from China" is working for me.
Sidenote: do all DIY juice mixing myself.

VU Sponsors