Become a Patron!

Where are all my PA people at?

Salero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wish the PA forum was a bit more active.

Hailing from Altoona here :D
Two decent vape shops here.
Anyway usually drip 6mg and 12mg tanks. Currently using Chiyou, Plume Veil Mech Mod.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I live down in red lion and we have a vape shop in every town now. Selection and prices are good around here. Just picked up a brand new nautilus tank for $30 at a local shop, it included an extra glass tank with it. I've been exploring all the flavors shops have to offer now. Just picked this up last week in york.
979e922850136482e9d473f2d605178c.jpg

"How something appears is always a matter of perspective"

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hereford, PA

It's a tiny speck of a town that consists of a bar, elementary school, fire station, general store, gas station, post office, and a large mobile home park where I think most of the residents live. There's a few other small businesses scattered about, but nothing special, if they are even within the Hereford town limits. We don't even have a police department, state troopers have to come from Reading when there are issues. Allentown, Reading, and Quakertown are all around a half hour away in different directions and there are a lot of hilly back roads and farms in the area. Bear Creek Ski Resort is maybe 15 mins up the road behind the mobile home park, but I don't ski.

IAmRob

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Philadelphia here, the vape shops are plentiful and competitively priced. Can't beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wish the PA forum was a bit more active.

Hailing from Altoona here :D
Two decent vape shops here.
Anyway usually drip 6mg and 12mg tanks. Currently using Chiyou, Plume Veil Mech Mod.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2
I'm in Latrobe, about an hour west of you. Happy to have you aboard.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
Originally from Somerset...lived in the eastern part of the state for about 10 years (near Quakertown). Now living just "South of the Border" in Maryland.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Williamsport, PA here. Idk why I came back from Anchorage

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went to college in Williamsport - it's a nice town! I haven't visited in years, but should sometime. I'd like to see what the campus area looks like now. I know Penn State has done a lot with it.
I went to Penn College as well.
This town has gone to shit. Everyone is either selling or addicted to herion.

poisonsliver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Left pa about 2 years ago...reside in tennessee now. All my relatives from near Pittsburgh area

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
I went to Penn College as well.
This town has gone to shit. Everyone is either selling or addicted to herion.

Ah...hate to hear that. Well, it used to be a nice place. Sadly, it seems many towns/cities are getting that way - ****** seems to be the "in thing". I'm just glad my only vice is vaping!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea from farms to large cities. Teenagers to housewives. It's a shame

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who has cloud comps regularly in PA? Anywhere in the state.

Serenity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know of any who have them regularly, but Pittsburgh Vape Lounge is having one on Aug. 2nd at noon. The details are on their Facebook page :)

Serenity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also see that I'm neighbors with some of you ;)

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live about an hour and a half from Philly if that matters

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im in western md about an hour from altoona, I take teh kids up there for curves games and to lakemont at least once ayear

Hellertown / Lower Saucon PA. I'm close to the NJ border so there's some shops I hit over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lexi13nicole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lancaster here! My friend had a grand opening of his shop/lounge back in the summer, up in Millersville right by the college. Vapor Guyz Lounge, check it out if your around it's a pretty nice place, very good costumer service to.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading PA here.... Ain't shit for shops here in Reading... Probably because they won't take food stamps
Try going northwest to hamburg sabor vapers is really awesome. I am from pottsville home of yuengling brewery.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

scotterics

Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've been going up there for awhile...
I'll usually either go up there or liberty vapor down in Phoenixville

sharon here limited vape shops withing 30 mins of driving only two expensive ones. one is technically a tobacco store :'((( take the time to drive to pittsburgh though steel city vapors is by far my favorite vape store if been to, its the cheapest store ive been to and they have alot of flavors that the shopd around have nothing comparable to.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im on the far east side of York city, right off of Rt 30 near Memory Lane exit. I live with in walking distance from the Life Smoke Vapors shop, which is a good or bad thing depending how you look at it. I know my wallet hates it lol

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Milton Pa here.

About 30 min south of Williamsport.
Did live in Williamsport for a while.
Also spend a lot of time at our cabin in Potter County.

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Philly burbs here...attended temple u briefly after montco, pass through Hereford to visit my best friend, wish lived in Lancaster area or around Kutztown...Don't visit many of shops around here since diy, have liberty vapor and visible(?) Vapor, worlds finest

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
west chester, pa (30 min west of philly). We have 3-4 vape shops around town. I'm cheap and never buy juice in stores, so I haven't gone into any of them. :p

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am in Archbald Pa, right next to Scranton Pa!

Sent from a pay phone

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We left the Fl. Keys last February to Canonsburg Pa. My wife was born here. We're here to take care of the in laws. Time surely does fly.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We left the Fl. Keys last February to Canonsburg Pa. My wife was born here. We're here to take care of the in laws. Time surely does fly.

yes.... I know the feeling time can be so damn fleeting ... left california myself to return to the family arena .. the Keys sounds good about now tho as well .. lol

Towamensing Trails, PA

originally from Shavertown - Dallas PA area

lived in Lousianna for 3 years tho, and lived in Greensburg for 2 years. i love pa, and i love Philly the mostest. but to visit, not to live sorry...

vampyrcraeft

Member For 3 Years
Little town with barely anything but PA resident here as well.
Rossum, yeah that vape tax is insane, I'm not looking forward to all the changes going on >_<

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi vampy welcome to VU .. and I see you are already familiar with PA ;p

hello Rossum - yeahhh.. Pa is the shit eh?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes.... I know the feeling time can be so damn fleeting ... left california myself to return to the family arena .. the Keys sounds good about now tho as well .. lol
You can have that scorching sticky weather :D

VU Sponsors