Become a Patron!

Where can I buy cheapish kanger coils--the old single kind?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Other than fasttech, if possible! I'm not actually a new vaper: I reverted to smoking for a while and am getting back on my vaping feet, but without much equipment. I have tanks that take the old single kanger coils--the ones that went in protanks, protank mini 2, etc--but few coils. And only a few bucks.

Any suggestions appreciated. I seem to have forgot much of my amassed vaping knowledge...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No shit, hey!! I was looking to see when you were here last!!! HI!!

Discountvapers.com

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapesupersaver.com was dumping them off quite cheap last time I was by there a couple months ago...but it was a couple months ago...

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No shit, hey!! I was looking to see when you were here last!!! HI!!

Discountvapers.com
Huck! So nice to see your words again : ) Thanks for the suggestion.
I was hoping to find some on amazon, since I have 25$ worth of gift card there, but it doesn't look likely from my initial searchings. Lots of the newer kanger coils...

Thanks, everybody, for the ideas.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than fasttech, if possible! I'm not actually a new vaper: I reverted to smoking for a while and am getting back on my vaping feet, but without much equipment. I have tanks that take the old single kanger coils--the ones that went in protanks, protank mini 2, etc--but few coils. And only a few bucks.

Any suggestions appreciated. I seem to have forgot much of my amassed vaping knowledge...

Welcome back.;)
Did you get rid of the subtank mini I sent you?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome back.;)
Did you get rid of the subtank mini I sent you?
bondo, hi! No, the kanger subtank is sitting right here next to me with the last factory coil i had burned to a crunchy crisp inside.

My hands are killing me, so I haven't been building anything or making juice. It's very easy for me to be lazy (and smoke) when I have no simple backup for vaping--hence the need for the little single coils. That's what I started with, so that's what I kind of regress to, I guess.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got some from vapersupersaver, but this is a good link as well--many thanks!

On close inspection (the rounded bottom), these look like the kind that fit protank 3 and up, but may not work in older tanks. What do you think?
Post a link to the ones you got

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post a link to the ones you got

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
http://www.vapesupersaver.com/single-coils/

Single_Coil_0218__09187.1418320572.190.250.JPG

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I decided to take the photo down, as it was causing me some trouble. Still, do come to the island. It's warm and lovely and relatively cheap to visit!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
These are what I would've picked from the lot, too.
View attachment 36782 View attachment 36782 and for fun, here's me, having my xmas breakfast - a lovely drink at a local restaurant called Tradewinds. It's a Bloody Mary with three giant shrimp, and it's called "Mary & the Boys". (A steal at ten dollars! Come to Vieques and have one : )
Oh look at you!!! So nice to see you, finally!! :) You're an absolute DOLL!!!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some from vapersupersaver, but this is a good link as well--many thanks!

On close inspection (the rounded bottom), these look like the kind that fit protank 3 and up, but may not work in older tanks. What do you think?
I know for fact that Pro-Tank coils will fit T2's and T3's.I've used that way many times in the past.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want to rebuild.. lightning vapes used to not sure if they still do carry all the parts.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you want to rebuild.. lightning vapes used to not sure if they still do carry all the parts.
Thanks, BN--I actually still have wire and stuff but my hands are bad, and i haven't been up for winding, etc. I figure it's best just to scoot to the thing that got me off smokes, to do it again--least for the moment.
Luckily I made a flockton of juice before being seduced away from vaping by cigarettes, and still have a fair amount hanging around.

Giz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're welcome :) I have purchased singles, doubles, and quite a bit of stuff from them. Sometimes they have the best price, and on some things the complete opposite.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, BN--I actually still have wire and stuff but my hands are bad, and i haven't been up for winding, etc. I figure it's best just to scoot to the thing that got me off smokes, to do it again--least for the moment.
Luckily I made a flockton of juice before being seduced away from vaping by cigarettes, and still have a fair amount hanging around.
no worries I totally understand.
So glad I do not have to wind em anymore for mom, they are a total PITA.

VU Sponsors