Become a Patron!

Where to get Nicotine 1000mg

Hi

I was looking for nicotine 1000mg to buy and every manufacturer I emailed asking for business paper!

Any idea where to get it?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:wave:
Where are you located?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi

I was looking for nicotine 1000mg to buy and every manufacturer I emailed asking for business paper!

1000 mg nicotine is very poisonous and requires lab and safety protocols that most people are simply unable to duplicate. It's real dangerous stuff.

Some American nic suppliers won't supply 1000 mg nic unless you can show evidence of legitimacy. This is because chances are about 99% that internet randos will screw it (the dilution process) up.

If you insist on trying pure nic, you might have better luck with Chinese vendors. Their traceability requirements are less.... robust than the local guys.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

He is asking for 1000 (one thousand) mg nic. Not 100 (one hundred). It is harder to acquire and typically you need some sort of certification to be able to get it.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No trying to wear my tin foil hat here but you all might want to be a little leary of some random Newby jumping in asking for 1000 mg. you know THEY and you know who they is read through our forums and posts and there is no age verification here.. giving a minor or some who as no idea the difference between his head and a hole in the ground help trying to get pure nic .. I for one would like to keep my nic base available. Does anyone here really buy the strength nic besides a vendor to diy ? They always use this kind of stupid shit against us even the morons who put mods in their pockets ? without turning off their device or no switch lock ..just saying seems very odd ... we need to help yes but protect ourselves I still believe they can yank this site down... jmo

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi

They ask, because 1000mg really is not appropriate for an individual to handle.
You can't just pour it into bottles and mix e-liquid with it.
If you don't know where to get it, you probably shouldn't be buying it.
1609910291431.png

But here it is, just $9915, plus a deposit on the container. Unless you want the larger size?

BigDisplay

Member For 4 Years
I buy nicotine in here, you cannot get 1000mg nicotine, but "only 99,9%

Or this one

Sendt fra min EVR-L29 med Tapatalk
fb929475d24f892842802982e1f601b3.jpg

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any updates on available nic sources shipped to the US without a business account? I was hoping HiLIQ would be an option, but checking now they don't offer shipping to the US. Not particularly looking for 1000mg, but I'd prefer to buy at least 100mg concentration.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any updates on available nic sources shipped to the US without a business account? I was hoping HiLIQ would be an option, but checking now they don't offer shipping to the US. Not particularly looking for 1000mg, but I'd prefer to buy at least 100mg concentration.

Nude nicotine did some retail then stopped, don't know why.

100mg, no higher concentration available. I've worked with 250 before, no problem.
Anyone looking for 1000 needs their head examined for mental defect.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! Funny enough I did some digging after posting and found both those sites. Both came to the same price for what I was looking for, so went with NB this time. Relieved to still have some options! I used to get liters/gallons of the 250 from NicRiver when they were still retail. I completely agree, being a homebased operation I'd never consider 1000.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Funny enough I did some digging after posting and found both those sites. Both came to the same price for what I was looking for, so went with NB this time. Relieved to still have some options! I used to get liters/gallons of the 250 from NicRiver when they were still retail. I completely agree, being a homebased operation I'd never consider 1000.
I did too, those are the only 2 still retailing that I'm aware of. Maybe some off beat place that will sell low concentration of lord knows what.
Just got some Delosi a couple weeks ago. It was clear and clean.

VU Sponsors