Become a Patron!

Where to get premade coils in 2023???

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some WoToFo framed staple claptons 28+38x9+28+36 N80 .33ohm that I've been using pretty much exclusively. I would like to try some other (better) coils, nothing too crazy, but open to suggestions. Is there someone here who makes/sells coils? or Somewhere I can buy them online in the USA? Seems every place I look, they are OOS...

I'm mainly using the Nitrous RDA and the Blaze Solo but have a few others so maybe something versatile - the nitrous is a bit small so that may take a more exclusive coil.

TIA

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered some through Sourcemore and Wotofo - all WoToFo coils. I see there are a bunch of options on Amazon but no idea if they are any good so I stuck with Wotofo brand.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like Wotofo's coils and wire spools. Hope you like what you ordered!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was really happy with the coils from these guys (keep in mind I just got 2-core claptons) They are very good and affordable. They also have 3 and 4 core claptons (not sure about fancier stuff):
https://wireoptim.com/

I haven't tried their coils, but I know that's a great place to get wire. They used to have really good sales every now and then, too, like 30% off.

(I bought so much stuff a year or two ago that I haven't had to get any building supplies since. Haven't made a dent in what I already have.)

VU Sponsors