Become a Patron!

Where to get those bullet bottles cheap with Nicotine River closed right now?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello, I was going to order from nicotine River, but they are going to remain closed due to the pandemic for a while.
I looked on Amazon, and found some bullet bottles (and Boston bottles) that have the special twist open/closed top like theirs, but the prices are pretty high.. and I was wondering if anyone had a link or a company where I could get some cheap?
Thank you!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not the same as River Supply, but Bull City Flavors has good prices on Chubby Gorilla bottles. I also saw that eightvape.com is having a bottle sale as well. I just tried to get to their site, but it was not responding.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not the same as River Supply, but Bull City Flavors has good prices on Chubby Gorilla bottles. I also saw that eightvape.com is having a bottle sale as well. I just tried to get to their site, but it was not responding.

Great! Thank you!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It is the shape of a bottle.. the twist top is what I'm really looking for more than the shape of the bottle

well, ok. but idk of any bottle that looks like any bullet i have ever seen. good luck with your search :)

VU Sponsors