Become a Patron!

Where yall from?

sdserio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bentonville. Y'all have any local stores near you or do y'all have to order online?

sdserio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna be in Little Rock in a few weeks, coming from Fayetteville. Can anyone reccomend a brick and mortar that I cant pass up on the way back?

I've been to Next and Venom. Where are the others?
-Knockout Vapor: 5111 Rogers Ave. (inside Central Mall) this is a kiosk near the center of the mall. Not a huge selection but they do carry some regulated Mods and juice.
-The Vapor Spot: 1786 Zero St. (I think)...It's next to the Wendy's on the corner of Zero and Jenny Lind. This is the newest shop from the Next Vapor guys. It has a larger selection of mods, RDAs, and other advanced vaping gear. Also they now carry Suicide Bunny juice line.
-The Vapor Station: as my husband mentioned above is also on Zero st. and has probably the largest floor space of any of the B & Ms here in town. However, the majority of their products are geared toward beginning vapers and only have one display case with APVs. The selection of APVs in the case didn't suck though.
-Apollo E-Cigs: Also on Zero Street, inside the Movietown video store. Haven't checked them out yet.
-Breathe E~Z: Has 3 locations in town. 2912 Grand Ave.
1915 Towson Ave.
8365 Rogers Ave. (Next to TJ Maxx)
Their Mod and atty selection is modest but their in house juice is not bad. One of only a few places I have been able to find Boysenberry E juice.

Also, the tobacco store on the corner/curve of Zero and Towson has a large E Cig sign now. As well as several gas stations starting to carry cheap beginning gear and juice.

littlebluepig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My daughter works in the mall across from knockout vapor. I thought I would go and see what they had. I was into carto tanks at the time and ask about getting some new cartos so I wouldn't have to wait for vape mail. The lady brought out a bag of what looked like boge standard resistance cartos. When I asked how much she told me $9.99. I said not bad for a 5 pack from a B&M. Then she said no, that's for one. After my mind stopped spinning I said thank you but too rich for my blood and have never went back.

My daughter works in the mall across from knockout vapor. I thought I would go and see what they had. I was into carto tanks at the time and ask about getting some new cartos so I wouldn't have to wait for vape mail. The lady brought out a bag of what looked like boge standard resistance cartos. When I asked how much she told me $9.99. I said not bad for a 5 pack from a B&M. Then she said no, that's for one. After my mind stopped spinning I said thank you but too rich for my blood and have never went back.
I think Knockout has some of the stiffest prices in town. I always assumed anything in the mall was the most pricey place to get it, vape related or not. ;)

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm up around the Jonesboro area. Not many B&Ms here that I'm aware of.

StaceyL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
haha, I didn't even pay attention that I was in the Arkansas thread. Sorry all. I'm still from Nashville but I do apologize for being in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna be in Little Rock in a few weeks, coming from Fayetteville. Can anyone reccomend a brick and mortar that I cant pass up on the way back?
Rock City Vapes on Chenal has great house brand e-juice.

jhb090107

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm up around the Jonesboro area. Not many B&Ms here that I'm aware of.
Razor Vapors across from the mall in Jonesboro is a nice little shop geared toward drippers and rebuilds very nice guys and a nice little juice selection - they have the Epic Juice line which is one of my favorites, really nice guys

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm from NJ but I did live in Searcy for 5 years. Been all over Arkansas. Had to drive to Augusta once a week for a booze run. White County being dry and all...

littlebluepig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know the feeling Sully. Pope county is dry too. I think they are trying to get a measure on the ballot to make the whole state wet.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish! I'm lucky and live just north of the Craighead (aka Cr*ckhead) County line in Greene County (aka M*th Central, hehe) where it's wet. Still cheaper to drive over to the MO line though :p

littlebluepig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like Razor Vapes is going to a have a one year anniversary party this Saturday.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From Little Rock, cannot believe no has not mentioned Rogue Vapors, most established B&M in the Rock. Great house juice. Been vaping about two years , and have tried A LOT of gourmet juices. Karnal and there Vape Snob collection is hands down some of the best juice available. Great customer service, they even will deliver to your door. for free!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The friendliest & most-helpful B&M in/around LR that I have been to is My Hometown Vapor @ 10402 Stagecoach Rd. It's on the outskirts of LR, out by the Bass Pro Shop. Super folks there.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
FROM....Caithness Scotland
LIVE......St Louis Missouri

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am from just north of Wick....a WEE place called Papigoe

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an Arkansan of partial Scottish descent myself if ya couldn't tell by my username :p

Clan Gunn, woo!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yet Gunn
I have a lovely framed print of the Gunn/Keith Treaty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
South BFE Ohio.

AKA Ashville

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Born in Honolulu now in Mississippi, Vietnam Vet retired.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From medellin colombia. Im in miami florida a large portion of the year though. Miami had a vape shop in every corner it seems. I usually buy my juice at vaporshark but other than the rdna40 and the flagship mech mod which i got at vaporshark i buy all my other gear online. Oh i get wire and cotton there too. Medellin had 1 vape shop its interesting becausr they usually have attys ya cant find that easy i think theyre somewhere european like germany and spain. I feel like im the only dripper in colombia everyone i see always have tanks.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in southeast Arkansas? I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes south of Little Rock, 30 minutes south of Pine Bluff.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in southeast Arkansas? I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes south of Little Rock, 30 minutes south of Pine Bluff.
I live in CA but I got relatives in Tuckernan and Pine Bluff...lot a cotton fields if I remember right, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors