Become a Patron!

which 1.02 or 1.0 ohm coil can i use with my rpm5pro?

the rpm 5 can go low as 5watts, and it has the ability to use higher ohm coils that come with it..sure would be nice to have choices!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hoping I understand what you're saying/asking, the better time to check coil availability is before you buy a device, not after.

Looks like this device has a sub-ohm coil that can be vaped as low as 20W. You're going to be limited to the coils that Smok produces for this particular device, unless you can do the research and find an RBA that will work with it.

Hi! If you are not sure about which coil you should use, it is better to ask the vape reseller, or the vape manufacturer to help you answer this question. The produce and sell this product, they know it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Resistance Range: 0.15-2.5ohm

Looking at the specs, as a matter of preference, would use a 0.30 Ω coil with the device. Have found 0.30 to 0.50 Ω coils a nice, moderate sub-ohming vaping experience. Just my half cent, fwiw.

As far as wattage? Could not really say. I run between 20 to 28 watts on mechanical devices. Still get nice cloud chucking at times, though I'm not a cloud chaser. One day I may believe that. *grin*

ETA: Using mechanical devices, I might let a battery "drop off" to pushing about 22 watts. Then, I'll swap out and recharge. Usually runs about 28 watts on a full charged battery. Notice, I use "about", I've learned a "feel" by "experience" with vaping and do not bother too much in measuring precisely. 20 watts would be the absolute baseline of where I'd let a battery push before recharging. You need "head space" on batteries.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors