Become a Patron!

Which box mod do I go with

• Ipv5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi my name is Alex and I am a little stummped about which box mod I want to buy. My first choice is the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod by JayBo.
My second choice is the Snow Wolf 200Watt Box Mod. My third choice is the IPV5 200watt box mod.
Right now I am using the Herakles Plus Top Fill Sub Ohm Tank by Sense. I love this tank even though it leaks for some reason.

Can I please get any suggestions or recommendations on any of the following as I am planning on upgrading within the week. Right now I only have a 40Watt max box mod which just ain't cutting it anymore. Please help me out!!! Thank you so much!

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used any these so I can't offer any solid advice, but I would be tempted by Snow Wolf based purely on aesthetics.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any of them will work fine.

The RX however is a three battery mod that has both a little advantage and a disadvantage. That extra battery gives a little extra mah, but also means you need a 4 bay charger and you'll be buying an odd amount of batteries ( most are sold in 2 or 4 pack deals).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have four of the RX200's....I think their still 39.95 at VapeNW.

Haven't had a problem with any of them since they came to fruition.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg Those are my three go-to mods right and my go to tank. My favorite and the one I use the most is the Snow Wolf but it's the least capable of the three. The best of the bunch is the IPV5. It gets great battery life, has excellent TC and puts out a lot of power instantaneously. However, if I had to recommend one, it would probably be the RX. It has all the same functions as the IPV (minus the gimicky Pure mode) but the RX has the better company standing behind it.

VU Sponsors