Become a Patron!

Which one?

I'm looking to upgrade from my iStick Pico. Nothing wrong with it but I am looking forward to having a bigger vape and different design.

I was looking at the Kangertech Topbox kit and the Snow Wolf 200w

I was wondering which one would be the better buy? They both cost the same around stores near me. I'm into getting a lot of flavor from my juices and a good cloud. Flavor > Cloud though. Any help?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking to upgrade from my iStick Pico. Nothing wrong with it but I am looking forward to having a bigger vape and different design.

I was looking at the Kangertech Topbox kit and the Snow Wolf 200w

I was wondering which one would be the better buy? They both cost the same around stores near me. I'm into getting a lot of flavor from my juices and a good cloud. Flavor > Cloud though. Any help?
Welcome to VU @Nixon .......:)

I'm not familiar with either mod, but you'll get lots of good ideas here....:vino:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
whats your price range? that'll help us determine a good mod to buy. also are you looking at doing temp control or just wattage

Scribb|e

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think that the TopBox is much of an upgrade from the Pico TBH, and you can do better than the Snow Wolf 200 as well.

What is your price range, and how much are those mods where you're shopping?

What kind of vape do you prefer - is *sounds* like you might be a MTL, flavour-chasing type of vaper - what toppers are you using, and what do your prefer?

VU Sponsors