Become a Patron!

Which pod to get?

I have been using the original Xros vaporesso pod and have now seen there is a gen 3! for the life of me I cannot see any difference in specs that jump out at me. I need to get another and don't want to miss out on an opportunity to "upgrade".

Has anyone tried these and if so worth the change?

Edited- Moderator removed link

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My current one has done it’s job, looking worse for wear now so want to replace with a fresh one

Alright. Apologies for seeming a bit dad like in asking that. So often, folks get wants or needs conflated.

In looking over the two models, like you didn't see any "real" differences. If you like that style of pod and brand, then, likely no disappointment at least in buying the "upgrade". Also, sorry I've limited opinion, experience on pod style mods.

I'm sure others may chime in with more familiarity of pods with recommendations. Can tell you, Vapresso has seemed to have a "good brand name" the past few years. I do have a regulated squonk box by them, and it does okay for what it is.

Another "name" I might look at as far to quality gear, in general, would be Innokin. Know that I liked the two years I got out of the MVP 3 mod. The wife enjoyed another five years using as a battery bank. *chuckles* I fouled up the 510 connection and never repaired it. Yes, it took a lot to foul up.

About the best I can advise? Try to stick with an open based pod system over a closed one. What that means is a system where you can refill your pods, replace coils, wick. Getting stuck having to continually buy from one "name" or vendor isn't worth it long run.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been using the original Xros vaporesso pod and have now seen there is a gen 3! for the life of me I cannot see any difference in specs that jump out at me. I need to get another and don't want to miss out on an opportunity to "upgrade".

Has anyone tried these and if so worth the change?

Edited- Moderator removed link

Was never a fan of the Xros, always leaked on me. I'm a caliburn fan boy. Have several on them. Never let me down!

jsbvape

Unlisted Vendor
why no try a Erino by VPFIT ?
i swear to the god, this is really perfct product.
dual heating vape.
120% recommend

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Alright. Apologies for seeming a bit dad like in asking that. So often, folks get wants or needs conflated.

In looking over the two models, like you didn't see any "real" differences. If you like that style of pod and brand, then, likely no disappointment at least in buying the "upgrade". Also, sorry I've limited opinion, experience on pod style mods.

I'm sure others may chime in with more familiarity of pods with recommendations. Can tell you, Vapresso has seemed to have a "good brand name" the past few years. I do have a regulated squonk box by them, and it does okay for what it is.

Another "name" I might look at as far to quality gear, in general, would be Innokin. Know that I liked the two years I got out of the MVP 3 mod. The wife enjoyed another five years using as a battery bank. *chuckles* I fouled up the 510 connection and never repaired it. Yes, it took a lot to foul up.

About the best I can advise? Try to stick with an open based pod system over a closed one. What that means is a system where you can refill your pods, replace coils, wick. Getting stuck having to continually buy from one "name" or vendor isn't worth it long run.
It depends what u want, some companies like vaporesso seem to come out with a new coil every time they come out with a new pod/tank/whatever, others use one coil, and design a bunch of different products around it.

As far as what i have been told by those who know, caliburn for those little pod coils.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You might also consider the Innokin Kroma Z pod mod (it uses any Z coil... many to choose from) It has good built-in battery and type C USB charging. I won mine in a contest and love it.
It really depends on your vaping style (MTL or something like restricted DL) What kind of juice do you use (freebase or salt... at what nic level)?

VU Sponsors