Become a Patron!

Which would be better for everyday use?

Hey guys
Im just wondering what your guys thoughts on these mods.
I don't care about weight I just care about battery life and best for everyday use. I am looking at the
Tuglyfe DNA200 Box Mod
And i know about the peeling of the paint but that doesnt bother me. Or
PUFF Avatar RS 75W Box Mod With DNA Chipset.
Please let me know you thoughts
Thanks

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
If you're hoping for longer battery life, my choice would be the Tuglyfe DNA200 all day. However, it doesn't get much better than the DNA chipset. At the end of the day, I'd ask myself "Is it important for me to vape over 75W?" and "Do I mind carrying around a few extra batteries with me to work every day?" If I wanted pure vaping power and a sweet looking mod, Tuglyfe all day. If I'm willing to carry some batteries with me for the DNA+Escribe combo and I don't mind vaping at 75W max, I'd go with the Avatar.

TL;DR - Longer battery life + 200W + Awesome looking device vs. Carrying extra batteries + DNA & Escribe + Only 75W.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If battery life is important, I would go with the Puff and a 3,000 mAh LG battery.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you're hoping for longer battery life, my choice would be the Tuglyfe DNA200 all day. However, it doesn't get much better than the DNA chipset. At the end of the day, I'd ask myself "Is it important for me to vape over 75W?" and "Do I mind carrying around a few extra batteries with me to work every day?" If I wanted pure vaping power and a sweet looking mod, Tuglyfe all day. If I'm willing to carry some batteries with me for the DNA+Escribe combo and I don't mind vaping at 75W max, I'd go with the Avatar.

TL;DR - Longer battery life + 200W + Awesome looking device vs. Carrying extra batteries + DNA & Escribe + Only 75W.

Doesn't the Tug have a built-in 2,100 mAh battery?

I use a 80 watt dripbox and in the morning, I put in a freshly charged battery plus another one in an old pill bottle in my pocket and I am good for the day!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If long battery life is the goal then the mod with the most batteries and a build or coil that requires the least power.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Doesn't the Tug have a built-in 2,100 mAh battery?

:facepalm: That is correct. Sorry for misleading you my friend, I must have been thinking of the V2. Now that I finally know what we're talking about, without a doubt I would go with the Avatar 75W and grab two LG HG 2's. Can't beat pulling out a dead battery and immediately replacing it with a fully charged one! The convenience factor of that alone would make me lean towards saving a couple extra bucks and going with the Avatar.

VU Sponsors