Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
eb5086c19bc5eb16d465d72d395fd0a0.jpg

I guess one could say I have a V3 addiction lol.

Sent from a pay phone
You've seen nothing! :D, it's pretty damn good huh? And for the price it's simply outstanding. I like it better than most "premium"(read overpriced) juices I've had, and it costs me a fraction of the amount. The only problem is I've probably spent $100-150 on juice over the last couple months and now I have enough for the rest of the year! what am I supposed to do when new flavors come out?!?

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So to start with the good or bad?
Well bad first I guess.
Got a call around 3:30 today saying "hey bub got some free time you wanna spend?" I'm like yea man what's going on.. here's where shit hits the fan...
His little boy is ~8months old and has cancerous tumors in his eyes. He's now completely blind in his right eye and is slowly losing the vision in his left.
They go tomorrow to get his chemo port put in and will keep him in the hospital for the next week to keep an eye on the little dude.
My buddy had to get rid of his dogs and move into his mom's (my boss. Small world) house because of money issues.
Asked if I would help put up a kennel until the dogs find homes (next few days).

The good news. My dog turned 3 today... if that helps
sent from a dumb operated smart phone

Prayers for your buds baby. That totally sucks. :sad:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So to start with the good or bad?
Well bad first I guess.
Got a call around 3:30 today saying "hey bub got some free time you wanna spend?" I'm like yea man what's going on.. here's where shit hits the fan...
His little boy is ~8months old and has cancerous tumors in his eyes. He's now completely blind in his right eye and is slowly losing the vision in his left.
They go tomorrow to get his chemo port put in and will keep him in the hospital for the next week to keep an eye on the little dude.
My buddy had to get rid of his dogs and move into his mom's (my boss. Small world) house because of money issues.
Asked if I would help put up a kennel until the dogs find homes (next few days).

The good news. My dog turned 3 today... if that helps
sent from a dumb operated smart phone
I always feel bad reading these things that there's no dislike button, I know you wouldn't think I dislike that you posted it, but I dislike that it exists is all. Good luck to that little boy and your buddy. It's these kind of situations that just, well, make me so disheartened about the entire system of life. There's no rhyme or reason to it, sometimes you simply get bent over. Again my best of wishes.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
eb5086c19bc5eb16d465d72d395fd0a0.jpg

I guess one could say I have a V3 addiction lol.

Sent from a pay phone
As soon as I get my new Mod and subtank, I'm planning on getting me some of that juice. Which ones need to steep and which can you vape right away? I'm especially interested in the dessert and cereal flavors.

Oh and I love your speakers! How do you like Cyber Acoustics? I'm loving the hell out of mine. :D:D:tunez::tunez:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As soon as I get my new Mod and subtank, I'm planning on getting me some of that juice. Which ones need to steep and which can you vape right away? I'm especially interested in the dessert and cereal flavors.

Oh and I love your speakers! How do you like Cyber Acoustics? I'm loving the hell out of mine. :D:D:tunez::tunez:
My experience: Peanut Butter Cup, Nootella, Fuzzy Tatas and Krunch Berries need steeping time to fully develop.

Strawberry Milkshake changes with steeping, good in both forms, really couldn't pick a better between them but it changes.

Strawberry Lemonade degenerates with steeping, mainly the tartness dwindles. Still good, just personally not as good, I love that tartness makes it truly taste like street corner Lemonade vs light Minute Maid (again I like both! but prefer the tartness, I say light minute maid because it doesn't taste like sugar + lemonade, just lemonade).

The rest ehh not as much change, perhaps more developed flavor and minor changes, but they don't stand out as needing to be given advance warning. They're just good.

Right now I have the Keylime Pie, Peach Cream, Raspberry Custard, Blueberry Custard, Mandarin Cream, Peanut Butter Cup, Wubbabubba, and Strawberry Milkshake going in my various mods using them as I desire a different flavor. Honey Milk used to be my favorite but they changed that recipe up some, still a great flavor but it's been beaten out by most of the above (not all, just I needed a wider variety of flavors, Honey Milk is a bit more basic, great but simple Still easily in top 10, but perhaps bumped out of top 5 at this point for my personal taste).

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My experience: Peanut Butter Cup, Nootella, Fuzzy Tatas and Krunch Berries need steeping time to fully develop.

Strawberry Milkshake changes with steeping, good in both forms, really couldn't pick a better between them but it changes.

Strawberry Lemonade degenerates with steeping, mainly the tartness dwindles. Still good, just personally not as good, I love that tartness makes it truly taste like street corner Lemonade vs Minute Maid (again I like both!).

The rest ehh not as much change, perhaps more developed flavor and minor changes, but they don't stand out as needing to be given advance warning. They're just good.

Right now I have the Keylime Pie, Peach Cream, Raspberry Custard, Blueberry Custard, Mandarin Cream, Peanut Butter Cup, Wubbabubba, and Strawberry Milkshake going in my various mods using them as I desire a different flavor. Honey Milk used to be my favorite but they changed that recipe up some, still a great flavor but it's been beaten out by most of the above (not all, just I needed a wider variety of flavors, Honey Milk is a bit more basic, great but simple Still easily in top 10, but perhaps bumped out of top 5 at this point for my personal taste).
Thank you!

I've been wanting to try them for a while but I only use 24mg liquids but now that I'm about to start using a sub ohm tank (still working out which one I wanna try) I can cut down on my nic and V3 fits my budget very well. I'm really excited to try them.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you!

I've been wanting to try them for a while but I only use 24mg liquids but now that I'm about to start using a sub ohm tank (still working out which one I wanna try) I can cut down on my nic and V3 fits my budget very well. I'm really excited to try them.
The only time I've heard complaints is from people who use lower power mods (teens wattage MTL) as they're all pretty subtle tastes, which means you need a good amount of vapor to get the full flavor. And, when the guy had to rush to grab some other nicotine supplier to fill in for his usual guy who was backordered (since been fixed and he replaced those who had issues, and I haven't heard of him trying to deviate from his standard since). Their flavors are great, their prices amazing, but the customer service is just beyond what you see with any other typical juice vendor, the guy aims to please (also a member here). There's a reason I have 1300mL+ of his stuff in a drawer, and why me having that doesn't shine a light to some other users :D

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only time I've heard complaints is from people who use lower power mods (teens wattage MTL) as they're all pretty subtle tastes, which means you need a good amount of vapor to get the full flavor. And, when the guy had to rush to grab some other nicotine supplier to fill in for his usual guy who was backordered (since been fixed and he replaced those who had issues, and I haven't heard of him trying to deviate from his standard since). Their flavors are great, their prices amazing, but the customer service is just beyond what you see with any other typical juice vendor, the guy aims to please (also a member here). There's a reason I have 1300mL+ of his stuff in a drawer, and why me having that doesn't shine a light to some other users :D
Yeah my setup right now only goes up to 20 watts. I'm getting either a Mvp3 pro (60 watts) or cool fire iv plus(70 watts) and the tank the comes with the kit. That way I can enjoy the juices better. My fiance is get my 2 month old MVP 20 watt so he can have something new(ish) :p.

Good night and have fun watching your Ghibli movie. I know I enjoy the hell out of them. :wave:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Mononoke ?

If so, let me gets some kind of munchies, if you got a futon I can curl up on ... love watching little shaky head dudes. :)
Ding ding ding, It's at least a bimonthly watch. For sure, #1 requirement of any lady I'd be interested in, she better be down to cuddle up and watch some Ghibli.

celtic, look into the Pico, gotta say I love that thing, small size and just quality. It's my travel piece. Most of my other setups stay in my car if they even leave the house.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yay another Ghibli Movie!!! I love Princess Mononoke!! :xD::xD:

I love little shaky head dudes. Forget the proper name atm. My wife got me tuned in and truned into a lot of different things. Princess Mononoke kicks butt! :D Along with getting into Shadow Madness I think my wife made me appreciate lots of various stuff I never would have. :) Watch Howl's Moving Castle with her although I now go to sleep during it. Calcipher's fault really.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mononoke>Nausica>Porco Rosso>Laputa, then the rest followed by Ponya which is the only one of the bunch I didn't like.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ding ding ding, It's at least a bimonthly watch. For sure, #1 requirement of any lady I'd be interested in, she better be down to cuddle up and watch some Ghibli.

celtic, look into the Pico, gotta say I love that thing, small size and just quality. It's my travel piece. Most of my other setups stay in my car if they even leave the house.

Ah. Well I could settle in for that myself. Munchies, some hot tea and good movies. Sounds like a splendid evening.

Mononoke>Nausica>Porco Rosso>Laputa, then the rest followed by Ponya which is the only one of the bunch I didn't like.

Nausica was kind of warped for me. Did not quite enjoy the ending iirc. left me wanting more from that story, think Mononoke though in addition to it kind of
filled things in.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah. Well I could settle in for that myself. Munchies, some hot tea and good movies. Sounds like a splendid evening.
Sounds like my perfect late Sunday morning. A nice Hashbrowns + eggs/tomato/onion/spinach scramble with a cup of black tea, sit down and a nice marathon. Ahh, it'd be bliss.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like my perfect late Sunday morning. A nice Hashbrowns + eggs/tomato/onion/spinach scramble with a cup of black tea, sit down and a nice marathon. Ahh, it'd be bliss.

Oh you are so seductively evil. There is not much else which would be needed to create perfection. Only maybe some nom nom rice balls with a little salmon, lemon grass, hint of ginger, some kelp, bit of mixed veggies. Maybe toss in a little Samurai 7 interspersed with Ghibli. Mm, quite an evenly keeled day/night all.

Kikuchiyo: Oh! W-w-listen, I- I was just- well... this is tough guy talk! Who could ever die and leave you behind, sprout?
Komachi Mikumari: Really, promise?
Kikuchiyo: Here, I'll tell you what. I want you to hang onto this for me. It's my proof that I'm a samurai.
Komachi Mikumari: The scroll that you stole?
Kikuchiyo: I didn't steal it, I found it! Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're the first person who ever accepted me as a samurai, who believed in me. So I want you to have my most valuable possession. Keep it safe for me and I'll be back for it. Promise.
Komachi Mikumari: It's a deal. But you have to promise me something even more important.
Kikuchiyo: Alright. Lay it on me.
Komachi Mikumari: 'kay, don't laugh, but when I grow up, I want you to be my husband.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I found that the key lime pie, fuzzy tatas, droppers, and razzled needed to steep for a few days. And I love my speakers....had them for over 5 years still work like new!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Strawberry Lemonade degenerates with steeping, mainly the tartness dwindles. Still good, just personally not as good, I love that tartness makes it truly taste like street corner Lemonade vs light Minute Maid (again I like both! but prefer the tartness, I say light minute maid because it doesn't taste like sugar + lemonade, just lemonade).

My mandarin cream actually changed colors after a few days lol. Let it steep a week and it got darker and is awesome!

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bow to you oh mighty King!
LOL, I've already finished 2 100ml, 1 60ml, 2 30ml and a Vanilla Custard 100ml is just out of frame...I love their juice.

Side note, I have a store credit for elix vapor and before I file a credit card complaint against them, I'd like to offer the $35 or so to anyone here on the corner who might like their juice. I'll gladly order the juice and have it shipped to you instead of me since I hate their juice and hate their customer service. There's a buy one get one sale going on there right now, so if one of my corner people can profit from this, message me and I will gladly donate the juice....just let me know what you want.
I've smoked their donuts and berrycrunch and both taste perfumey and are extremely thin for an alleged 80/20 juice.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, I've already finished 2 100ml, 1 60ml, 2 30ml and a Vanilla Custard 100ml is just out of frame...I love their juice.

Side note, I have a store credit for elix vapor and before I file a credit card complaint against them, I'd like to offer the $35 or so to anyone here on the corner who might like their juice. I'll gladly order the juice and have it shipped to you instead of me since I hate their juice and hate their customer service. There's a buy one get one sale going on there right now, so if one of my corner people can profit from this, message me and I will gladly donate the juice....just let me know what you want.
I've smoked their donuts and berrycrunch and both taste perfumey and are extremely thin for an alleged 80/20 juice.
Dang I'll take that if no one spoke up already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors