Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
c53797447b1e77a979c3ab2d058e05c2.jpg

Greetings! From Fremont St!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you are having a great time.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Follow the leader to bed. Goodnight everyone. Drank a bit to much tonight after all the kiddos went home from the benifit for my buddys son. Ended up telling a few people how I really feel about them instead of playing nice, like I have to at work. Hell. If it was me being told 90% of what I said, I would have hit the shittalker. Guess it just proves none of them can cook and they are all no-ball fuck stains.

Goodnight yall

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Follow the leader to bed. Goodnight everyone. Drank a bit to much tonight after all the kiddos went home from the benifit for my buddys son. Ended up telling a few people how I really feel about them instead of playing nice, like I have to at work. Hell. If it was me being told 90% of what I said, I would have hit the shittalker. Guess it just proves none of them can cook and they are all no-ball fuck stains.

Goodnight yall

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
I hope it went well for them to help.

Truth is truth.

Hasta

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man, I love Vegas! People-watching here is outta this world! There are some very very strange people here! And tons of vapers,, I see them everywhere. Everything from cigalikes to big fat mods.. Haven't run across any shops yet but haven't been too far yet. Not that I need anything, I brought enough stuff to last two weeks! Hope everyone is doing well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to go back to vegas. Havent been sense i was a kid. Ive done everything kid friendly in vegas (about 15 years ago now so probably nothing thats around anymore) it would be nice to go enjoy the adult side :devil:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, I love Vegas! People-watching here is outta this world! There are some very very strange people here! And tons of vapers,, I see them everywhere. Everything from cigalikes to big fat mods.. Haven't run across any shops yet but haven't been too far yet. Not that I need anything, I brought enough stuff to last two weeks! Hope everyone is doing well

Lol!
That is the paramount place to people watch. All walks of life are truly hit upon there. :D
party hearty, and win big! :confetti:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So glad you are having a good time. We expect some pics

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5e24f0514399c1c60e2beacbc88c6d5c.jpg

Me and my bff on Fremont.

1:30 Vegas time. Woken to an alarm. There has been an emergency, please evacuate the building. WTF??? Down the stairwell, 12 stories to the street. Some moron was smoking too close to a smoke alarm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors