Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got back. Put 100ish miles on the bike. Had a blast. Need a softer clutch tho, thing is supper stiff and my wrist starts to get sore after a while.

Stoped by the local Harley place and saw one I liked. Sportster 1800 black solo saddle, mini apes murdered out. Thing is crazy cool looking. I want one

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi

Update
--Carrot seeds are in around the planted tomatoes.
--Tomato sprouts will get acclimated soon.
--Got some epsom salt.
--Due to the poor showing from the lavendar and rosemary seeds, I started over. Six eggs for each, three seeds per egg. Grow light.
--Goal is two rosemary plants and two lavendars. Going to make DIY potting mix. Because I can.

Edit: Please note that I never spell lavender correctly.
@Lost don't use the epsom salts till the tomatoes have been in the ground for 3 weeks then once a month if you put egg shells in with the epsom salt it will keep you from getting Blossom end rot and help them to grow healthier.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got back. Put 100ish miles on the bike. Had a blast. Need a softer clutch tho, thing is supper stiff and my wrist starts to get sore after a while.

Stoped by the local Harley place and saw one I liked. Sportster 1800 black solo saddle, mini apes murdered out. Thing is crazy cool looking. I want one
Frog, I have never seen a 1800cc Sporty. Sure it was not a 883? :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors