Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi!!! :xD::xD::xD: How are you doing? I missed seeing you and was worried. :hug: I hope you are feeling much better... Give those doctors a swift kick in the rear for me. :kickbutt:

We loves ya Jimi:inlove::inlove:
I am feeling better, thanks for asking,<3<3 I am ready to tell all my Drs. I am done with them and all the funky meds they are giving me.:cuss2: How have you been? Hows your garden doing? Hows everything else going?:inlove:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She just passed 5 minutes ago.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.

I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

- Psalm of David, Psalms 61.1-4 -

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening @celticluvr :wave:. How are you today?
Hot... lol! I went out real quick to work in the garden and found out a tomato plant had died... It had a little tomato the size of the cherry tomatoes... I picked it an am letting it redden up a little more before I eat it. All my other plants are thriving, I think that one was just on a slight slope and it had too much drainage for the water to thoroughly saturate the roots.

Anyway how are you this lovely evening?:)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am feeling better, thanks for asking,<3<3 I am ready to tell all my Drs. I am done with them and all the funky meds they are giving me.:cuss2: How have you been? Hows your garden doing? Hows everything else going?:inlove:
I have already picked a lot of squash.. about 7 or 8 big ones... The tomatoes are being slow but are looking good. (with the exception of one plant that died but it was never doing well in the first place. ) Cukes are coming in nicely and its all going good so far.

I'm doing good just busy helping all my neighbors with things. I take our good friends to the store and to pay bills as their car died last year. She barely makes enough to pay bills and food and he is desperately trying to get on disability for a back injury... So she gives me a little bit of gas money (5$) and I take them to run errands about twice a month. I have to put a cv joint and brake pads on my car and I've been needing to do that for quite some time but when your broke your broke. Next check I'll finally be able to do it. Last month I had to put new plug wires on my car so that was interesting seeing the shape they were in. I bought the car used in 2007 (yes its my first car and I still have it 9 years later) and the car had been wrecked before I got it. The used car sells man said the engine had been on fire before... I got to looking at it and realized to retard who welded the front bumper on had burned a hole in the windshield wiper reservoir and that caused to insulation under the hood to catch fire. What I didn't notice till last month was that someone, instead of buying new plug wires years ago, had just taped them up with electrical tape... I'm super amazed the wires lasted 9+ years like that. :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway... yeah I've been busy. :p

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hot... lol! I went out real quick to work in the garden and found out a tomato plant had died... It had a little tomato the size of the cherry tomatoes... I picked it an am letting it redden up a little more before I eat it. All my other plants are thriving, I think that one was just on a slight slope and it had too much drainage for the water to thoroughly saturate the roots.

Anyway how are you this lovely evening?:)
Doing well here, just staying inside as much as possible for now. At least I don't have to work any this week!:)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have already picked a lot of squash.. about 7 or 8 big ones... The tomatoes are being slow but are looking good. (with the exception of one plant that died but it was never doing well in the first place. ) Cukes are coming in nicely and its all going good so far.

I'm doing good just busy helping all my neighbors with things. I take our good friends to the store and to pay bills as their car died last year. She barely makes enough to pay bills and food and he is desperately trying to get on disability for a back injury... So she gives me a little bit of gas money (5$) and I take them to run errands about twice a month. I have to put a cv joint and brake pads on my car and I've been needing to do that for quite some time but when your broke your broke. Next check I'll finally be able to do it. Last month I had to put new plug wires on my car so that was interesting seeing the shape they were in. I bought the car used in 2007 (yes its my first car and I still have it 9 years later) and the car had been wrecked before I got it. The used car sells man said the engine had been on fire before... I got to looking at it and realized to retard who welded the front bumper on had burned a hole in the windshield wiper reservoir and that caused to insulation under the hood to catch fire. What I didn't notice till last month was that someone, instead of buying new plug wires years ago, had just taped them up with electrical tape... I'm super amazed the wires lasted 9+ years like that. :eek::eek::eek:

Anyway... yeah I've been busy. :p
Not sure if you're going to do the repair work yourself or not, but if you do it, I highly recommend you get a reconditioned half shaft instead of just a new CV joint. It's only slightly more expensive, and the repair job time is cut in just about half. the bonus is you have a new CV and tulip joint for about the same price as the CV by itself.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a good night everyone :wave:
tumblr_nu4f1vKNJx1qah1feo1_1280_zpscfrpsels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors