Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, you've seen into the future, to what was coming, lol.
:yes:.......on the iPV 400......It was very easy to see that the door would eventually be a fail :cuss:. Even my wife's iPV6X does it too, but NOT as bad. Even though I like how the Pioneer's work (using my iPV5 right now), I think I'll pass on them for a while (or until they figure out how to make a better battery door for them:slowclap:).

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:yes:.......on the iPV 400......It was very easy to see that the door would eventually be a fail :cuss:. Even my wife's iPV6X does it too, but NOT as bad. Even though I like how the Pioneer's work (using my iPV5 right now), I think I'll pass on them for a while (or until they figure out how to make a better battery door for them:slowclap:).
Definitely, don't want to waist more money on defective devices.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've given that one some thought. The thing about that Smok one is that I don't like the "whole side" firing button. IDK what people have to say about it (the button), as I heard it's a pretty good mod. Thanks for the suggestion though. I have an eye on the Joyetech Evic Primo.....but not sure about that one yet. I need more info on it and see what people are saying. Found it on a "China site" for $35.00 w/o the tank.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough Kev, My ADV is still my 555 that came from the same vendor, but easily cloned
Just in case you may have been thinking......I meant "wasting my money" by trying ANY juice from ANY other vendor, at this point ;). There are SO many companies out there selling cheap juice now, that it'd be silly for me to try them.....since I'm "happy" with what I have now, and it works for me.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes the latest isn't the greatest, especially when it comes to rooting the new update. If, you do that.
I just do the download (and back it up first and say a prayer:teehee:). Some things have changed a bit (for the better) with the update (that I can see). Since her phone is a $400 phone (but I paid $248 for it :D), and mine is the $160 phone, I see who gets priority now :rolleyes:.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just do the download (and back it up first and say a prayer:teehee:). Some things have changed a bit (for the better) with the update (that I can see). Since her phone is a $400 phone (but I paid $248 for it :D), and mine is the $160 phone, I see who gets priority now :rolleyes:.
I'm still on 5.1.1. Last time updated on the S4 galaxy, my data speed went down. So, kinda afraid to update the Note 4, pd a $1.00 for it, with of course a 2 yr contract, well worth it, for a $1.00.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still on 5.1.1. Last time updated on the S4 galaxy, my data speed went down. So, kinda afraid to update the Note 4, pd a $1.00 for it, with of course a 2 yr contract, well worth it, for a $1.00.
My brother has an S4. He's waiting to get the next Samsung when it comes out (after their Edge7 mishap:facepalm:). My plan with a company that's on T-Mobile's network, costs me about $30 a month (for 3 phones and is a pay for what you use deal). So, buying the unlocked phones outright, winds up saving me a lotta $$$$ :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors