ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner, here for just a little bit and on the road today:wave:<3
tumblr_ojwehmuGIQ1udqvszo1_1280_zpspvcx6qgo.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:hug::coffee::wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By the zombies, I can tell you did get some sleep, LOL. So sorry pete67.

Good morning pete67.
How is Sue doing?

Good morning Whiskey. Be safe and hope the day treats you well.

Good morning Breazy_Com. Have a good work day.

Good morning Kevin H. You have a good day.
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Sue is doing fair. Meds are starting to kick in. Thanks for asking. Hope you are having a good day.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Sue is doing fair. Meds are starting to kick in. Thanks for asking. Hope you are having a good day.
Good, she is slowly getting back to feeling like herself.

Thank you pete67, so far the morning is treating me well. Hope you are doing well. Be safe, see you later.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Markw4mms. Aww, sorry, hang in there. Just keep on reminding yourself just two more nights and I'm outta here. Hope you get good nights (days) sleep.
Thanks, and good morning, 2WW.:wave: Yep, just two more nights this week, but I have a feeling we won't be through with this project until sometime next week.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to change mine, don't know why have been putting it off since yesterday.
I know! I did the same thing. Yesterday I started losing flavor but didn't feel like changing coils so I put it off till today. Whichever/whatever the case, I'm glad I finally changed the coils, and I got the wicking just right this time. The flavor is extraordinary at 90W! :xD:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is going well. Thank you. Listening to music. Been posting some videos on "What are you listening to Now" thread. I think that is what it is called. How it going with you?
What kind of music?

And: Going great! It's been storming here in LA for quite some time now but today is nice and sunny. I tend to prefer cloudy/rainy weather though because I am somewhat photophobic when it comes to the sun at full brightness. Oh well!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What kind of music?

And: Going great! It's been storming here in LA for quite some time now but today is nice and sunny. I tend to prefer cloudy/rainy weather though because I am somewhat photophobic when it comes to the sun at full brightness. Oh well!
You are not only one that likes the clouds and rain, I am that way too. O' some Megadeth, Judas, Hammerfall, Joe Satriani, more to come...

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors