Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Pete.:coffee::wave: Sorry to hear that Sue has pneumonia, but glad to hear that she is on the mend, though.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Night everyone ! My body is all messed up. Last Monday was one hour of sleep. Tuesday was three hours. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was getting up at three am for work. Sunday into Today Up for 26 hours straight then got like 5 hours of sleep. This has got to straighten out. I'm in good shape but not exactly a spring chicken lol. Have a good night !

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Night everyone ! My body is all messed up. Last Monday was one hour of sleep. Tuesday was three hours. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was getting up at three am for work. Sunday into Today Up for 26 hours straight then got like 5 hours of sleep. This has got to straighten out. I'm in good shape but not exactly a spring chicken lol. Have a good night !
Good night Breazy. Sleep well my friend.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great choice with the Ryzen, fiance has been bouncing on pins and needles about it. Which version are you planning on getting? Sounds like you are gonna have the most badass rig! :stars::stars:
THinking of the 1700 or 1700x not sure about the motherboard which is why I am holding out.
THe 1700 by it's lonesome have invalidated Intel's entire line up. Not talking 1 one 1 but from the 6950 down stream just 4 or way more above.
The real WTF is the 1700 was overclocked with a helluva cooling set up pulled a stable 5.1 ghz and SMOKED the Intel x chipset for oc and stability and benchmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors