Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the pico's, been a stead fast fan since they came out, good mods!!
I've got an original one (that doesn't see much use because it's a ONE battery mod). It's pretty much a back-up. I think that the Pico dual's small size, along with (2) battery lasting time, will be perfect for the "old lady" :teehee:. Right now she's using my Cuboid (dual battery) and likes it, but doesn't care for the size or the weight of it.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Missed this morning. Walked in to a mess at work. Took the whole day to straighten it out. My reward ? I get to straighten out a mess somewhere else tomorrow. Have a good night. Hopefully see you in the morning.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got an original one (that doesn't see much use because it's a ONE battery mod). It's pretty much a back-up. I think that the Pico dual's small size, along with (2) battery lasting time, will be perfect for the "old lady" :teehee:. Right now she's using my Cuboid (dual battery) and likes it, but doesn't care for the size or the weight of it.
You can send that to me:D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Evening everyone ! Missed this morning. Walked in to a mess at work. Took the whole day to straighten it out. My reward ? I get to straighten out a mess somewhere else tomorrow. Have a good night. Hopefully see you in the morning.
Good evening Breazy_Com. Keep your chin up, take names, and kick ass, lol. Hope you get good rest tonight. Take care.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So.....Looks like we'll be getting about 3-5" of snow tomorrow :slowclap:.......followed by a "possible" Nor' Easter on Tuesday, that may DUMP a shitload of snow on us :facepalm:.
We have a possibility of up to 2 inches on Saturday. Need more of snow or rain, at this point I really don't care as long as we get more.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nu7usrF9qO1u6jismo1_500.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whiskey, I just have been online with Willis Orchard, apple trees, they tell me Honeycrisp will grow in zone 4, that's me! They were out of 7-9 ft trees, I ordered 6, 6-7 ft trees, 1" caliber, not a bad price, 60 bucks each, they ship 4/10. :sneaka:
It got up to 74 here today. That is great you can grow the Honeycrisp there. Now you can have your favorite apple in your own yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors