Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Nasty:coffee::wave: Sounds like you are having a good time.
No this is the part I fucking LOATHE.
SW downloaded suck, I really do not want to see what my data usage is.
Win10 issue the key I bought from amazon is no worky. They were quick and sending me out a new one. 2 day.

One game I am not adding as of yet is SWTOR I need to call and remove the authenticator due to the phone being dead.

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Nice only a little catching up to do. Change of the sleep cycle and all the work over the weekend and I'm wiped out ! Going to make some soup and watch the voice in a little. Have a good night !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck it ordered a new cd drive.
Going to reformat the drives and start over.
Maybe then windows will install correctly. will use the new disk when it gets here.

Or the open one I am not sure but there may have been a problem with the iso. Just going to blitz my samsung hdd also and format that.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night everyone:wave:<3
tumblr_ogn6ogqGmm1uc352yo1_500_zpspiaojvqu.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Pete, it has been a LONG road and mom is looking forward to her trip next week.
Her Dr. told her she can occasionally not sweat small things in her diet for example on the trip.
So she is going to party it up a hair for a cheat trip diet wise.

She is kind of looking forward to having the odd piece of cheese, or chinese food without worry.

On the puter front, I am redownloading the iso tool and image to the usb then going to reformat the ssd once I have that image on the thumb drive. Reload it minus the 3.5" hddd with the other data on it. tp see if that loads correctly... if not it is the wait and see when my optical drive gets here.

Trying to not wipe the 3.5 until the data can tried to be recovered from my zune since win 8.1 up does not read the sw correctly and I have old pics of all the kitties of the past on it.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Pete, it has been a LONG road and mom is looking forward to her trip next week.
Her Dr. told her she can occasionally not sweat small things in her diet for example on the trip.
So she is going to party it up a hair for a cheat trip diet wise.

She is kind of looking forward to having the odd piece of cheese, or chinese food without worry.

On the puter front, I am redownloading the iso tool and image to the usb then going to reformat the ssd once I have that image on the thumb drive. Reload it minus the 3.5" hddd with the other data on it. tp see if that loads correctly... if not it is the wait and see when my optical drive gets here.

Trying to not wipe the 3.5 until the data can tried to be recovered from my zune since win 8.1 up does not read the sw correctly and I have old pics of all the kitties of the past on it.
Hope your mom enjoys some different foods. Hope you get your computer up and running soon.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's running but running like shit.
formated and took all the weird partitions out of the ssd. Reloading from scratch on the ssd without the other drive connected.
If this no works I will have to wait until my dvd drive gets here.

What kind of issues are you having? Feel free to drop me a pm if you need any help/assistance and I'll do my best to reply(at work). I work on/computers all day and if I can't figure something out I always can see if one of the engineers has an answer/solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors