I think someone wants to go for a walk
thumbnail_IMG_1759_zpscr50eipk.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! I'm just going to take it easy again tonight. I hurt my back at work yesterday. I really never believed in back injury to much until now. I turn a certain way and it feels like I'm going to collapse. Hopefully I'll work through it. I don't believe in going to the doctor unless it's an absolute necessity. See you guys in the am !

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening everyone ! I'm just going to take it easy again tonight. I hurt my back at work yesterday. I really never believed in back injury to much until now. I turn a certain way and it feels like I'm going to collapse. Hopefully I'll work through it. I don't believe in going to the doctor unless it's an absolute necessity. See you guys in the am !
Rest up Breazy. Hope your back will feel better in the morning.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rest and minimal movement, try to stay away from a Dr., saying Back is a cash cow to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors