Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you're doing well. I'm just about to head to work.
Thank you :) Mark.
I'm not feeling like a :zombie: right now, LOL. I'm feeling better than this morning. Having my Sleepytime sinus tea with some Prickly lettuce. Hoping it will do the job and get me to 100% by tomorrow morning.

Thankfully, you only have one more night. Hope you are doing well.

Last edited:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the dreaded day comes that is my dads passing anniversary, I'm having a super hard time. My favorite artist released a song that hits so unbelievably deep.

RIP

Hope everyone is doing good. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As the dreaded day comes that is my dads passing anniversary, I'm having a super hard time. My favorite artist released a song that hits so unbelievably deep.

RIP

Hope everyone is doing good. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi CloudChasin I am so sorry to hear that buddy, I know how you feel I lost my mom last November I don't look forward to that day this Nov.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's been a good day for me so far, just having my morning tea and getting ready to go do errands. Wife wasn't feeling good so it's my job today. glad your morning is going well my friend

Good to hear :) your morning is going well. May your day be the same.
Sorry, your wife is not feeling well :(
I hope she gets well soon. You have safe travels.
Thank you :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well thank you 2WW my friend, I think she caught a cold from her sister. She was feeling bad so I told her I would go do the errands after I finished my tea.
Aww, You're welcome. Hopefully she doesn't get any worse. She better get plenty of rest today. I know it is hard to keep a good woman from doing her daily activities. So, she better rest in order to feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors