Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, Jimi :wave:
Have some :coffee:tea
Day is going good. Thank you for asking.
Hope your day is going great.

It's supposed to get up into mid 90's with humidity up in the 100's :cuss2:
Good morning 2WW my friend having one myself,
Day has been going good so far, Thank you for asking
^^^that could change, trying to get up the ambition to go work on my truck, not real enthused yet.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning 2WW my friend having one myself,
Day has been going good so far, Thank you for asking
^^^that could change, trying to get up the ambition to go work on my truck, not real enthused yet.

Glad it is going good. Not unless someone likes working on vehicles...
Working on vehicles suck. Nah, I wouldn't be enthusiastic either. Be safe.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey has moved on to another forum or site, and wanted this thread closed but since so many pages it would be a shame to do that which we normally do not do anyway.

So if anyone wants to continue to post in this thread so be it, and if not I guess it will lay dormant in the archives.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
WTF said I moved on, Smokie?
This thread has been closed for weeks and you all of a sudden decided to open it up again?? Wonder why that is.
H1M7j0S.gif
I do not know who closed it. There is no valid reason to close it, we only close threads in the trading post section. And yes you moved on with continuing this thread in another forum or site as you stated which is all good except the part of advertising the forum or site which was edited.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I requested it to be closed, and sorry about you losing the traffic from it , but non vape related threads have been closed here before...I would like it closed again please.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I requested it to be closed, and sorry about you losing the traffic from it , but non vape related threads have been closed here before...I would like it closed again please.
Sorry It remains open, guess you will just have to actively maintain it. But if no one posts, it will just go to the bottom anyway.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whiskey's corner has moved to vapinginsider.com , If this post gets edited it is staff censoring another forum's name, it is not against the rules here to post another forum's link

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey's corner has moved to Blue buffalo wings , If this post gets edited it is staff censoring another forum's name, it is not against the rules here to post another forum's link
Have no problem with the link, but do have a issue using our forum for the sole intention of promoting it with asking members to follow you there.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but members are posting about other from ECF in here, NOT promoting, and advertising it as you are to draw new members to your Blue buffalo wing forum, lol
Have no problem with the link, but do have a issue using our forum for the sole intention of promoting it with asking members to follow you there.
Not my intentions at all, still wouldn't be a rule break, but hey....who said you ever played by them, Take care Smokie, you did more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors