Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG ! Another bad night at work ! This job is just getting worse and worse. I'd quit right now on the spot but I have to remember the kids doing ok and I need the medical insurance to keep paying for rehab and sober living he's going to Friday. I really hope I don't lose it and do something stupid. I quit first and ask questions later lol. Never been out of work in m y life because I do a good job at whatever I do. Anyway, enough ranting from me. Have a good night and see ya in the afternoon.

Sorry, Breazy_Com. Hope things get better. See you tomorrow.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son's team won the 5th grade Math Bee .
d35b48288875dcfd06e4c4dd314f7a7a.jpg

Sent from my Huawei Honor 5X using Crapatalk

Way cool! Sincere Kudos.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:cool::shades::cool: COOL!!!!!
Way cool! Sincere Kudos.
Thank you......Thank you :). It's a really big deal for us. Out of the (2) elementary schools here, the (8) 5th grades classrooms have about 200 students total. Only the top 12 math students out of the 200 were chosen by winning a math competition before they advanced to the "Math Bee". Also, with my son's anxiety, OCD, and problems socially with new and large numbers of people.......It's a pretty big deal for all of us! :stars:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you......Thank you :). It's a really big deal for us. Out of the (2) elementary schools here, the (8) 5th grades classrooms have about 200 students total. Only the top 12 math students out of the 200 were chosen by winning a math competition before they advanced to the "Math Bee". Also, with my son's anxiety, OCD, and problems socially with new and large numbers of people.......It's a pretty big deal for all of us! :stars:
That is great Kevin H :confetti:
Congratulations :confetti:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors