Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We don't do the romance thing here. Not for lack of trying. It's hard to be romantic when you're out to dinner, hubby leans over and whispers in your ear "Andrew left a booger in your hair again".

Good times
a6f742effbe0685f169aa3e53f2b6bc3.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yay im home. Im still pissed about my car not starting this morning. Im hopeing i can get it stsrted tomorrow...... if not im fucked. But ohwell ill worry about that if i need to. I want a nap

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its just a battery. I guesse it was to cold. But its still pissing me off that i couldent evwn get a full year out if a battery. Gunna swap it to a duralast gold friday hopefully

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bring it inside and let it warm up and charge it if you've got a charger
I dont have a charger tho. And id realy rather not take the battery out when i get home and put it back in before work. I just shouldent have to do thst on a battery thats less then a year old. Fuck everstart batteries

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dont have a charger tho. And id realy rather not take the battery out when i get home and put it back in before work. I just shouldent have to do thst on a battery thats less then a year old. Fuck everstart batteries
You mean never start don't you? I know it's a pain in the azz to take one out and put it back in but it might make the difference in the morning unless it's going to be 80 degrees there tomorrow.:D

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its just a battery. I guesse it was to cold. But its still pissing me off that i couldent evwn get a full year out if a battery. Gunna swap it to a duralast gold friday hopefully

Get a Optima Gel Cel. Scares cars into starting, and has a 4 or 5 year full replacement warrantee. Will never freeze, or lose its surface charge.

http://www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/products/redtop

( no, I'm not in the batt biz, but these are fantastic!)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using them since the 90s, and the shortest life I've had from one was 5 years. I usually sell the vehicle before I replace the batt. So if you factor the cost of two or three batts over 5-7 years, and costs of boosting and towing, they are a bargain.
True that! Gonna have to get one for my 97 ranger. I bet the battery will outlast the poor truck

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im gunna get a duralast gold. After my discount its 107$ 5 year warenty 800cca blah blah. I wish i had a agm battery for my car. With my sound system i cpuld use a little extra battery

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fix your fucking teeth first
The day draws closer. Ive all but given up fighting for root cannals my insurence basicly told me to get bent. But thats why i had the apointment..... its just waiting for the day to come.

So really any recomendations? Im probably gunna get a hanya postless but i want to entertain other options :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The day draws closer. Ive all but given up fighting for root cannals my insurence basicly told me to get bent. But thats why i had the apointment..... its just waiting for the day to come.

So really any recomendations? Im probably gunna get a hanya postless but i want to entertain other options :)
Why? So you can go at it with a damn drill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors