Become a Patron!

Who actually keeps everything stock...

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm trying to get into making my own liquid but I'm having a hell of a time finding everything in stock. Looking at vaperstek nic and bases, tfa and cap flavorings, maybe a couple from fw.

The problem is bull city is out of nic, bases, and many of the flavors I want. Wizard labs is out of many of the flavors I want. Ecigexpress is also out of many of the flavors I want as well.

I really want to try this, but its looking impossible as no one even maintains a stock of anything... Anyone have any more good sources for tfa and cap flavors that actually maintain a proper stock?

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check out http://www.rtsvapes.com they have a ton of FA, CAP, and TFA in stock. They often have everything I'm looking for from those flavor companies all in one place, and in stock! :)

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I saw them, but unfortunately they only have cap v1 vanilla custard in 500ml.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah seems like everyone is stockpiling supplies now a days.

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As for TFA, I prefer ordering directly from them. If you want large bottles of their flavoring you can sign up for bulk ordering, which I do on many of their flavors that I know I like and use often. I've never ordered directly from CAP but you could probably do the same.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can definitely order right from Capella but shipping takes awhile, at least IME. Really, I haven't found one place that has everything, but some places are getting close.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I don't expect places to carry everything, but I do expect them not to be out of half of what they do carry.

Not looking for big bottles. Just wanting to try DIY to see how I like it, but I can't even do that because no one has but half the flavors I want in stock.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome, thanks for the link. Should be able to get mostly everything from them and the nic direct from vapers tek.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Eliquid Mart carries Capellas, don't they? They do have FlavourArt.

Bull City has been in the process of moving, so I would think they'll be back to normal soon. He does get Vaperstek nic, so that would be why he's out of that. Vaperstek will have nic back in stock soon. They posted the other day saying they're watching their tracking of the shipment.

Don't give up! There have been some really good sales, so people have stocked up.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally got my orders together after some substitutes, took 4 different places to get all the flavors and bases. 5 if you include amazon for bottles and syringes. Ended up with the following, hopefully I can come up with something good.

Flavor West
Candy Cane
Madagascar Vanilla
Bavarian Cream

TFA
Cheesecake, kiwi, koolada, brown sugar extra, caramel, dulce de leche, acetyl pyrazine

Capella
French vanilla, sweet cream, vanilla custard v1, sweet strawberry, toasted almond, cake batter,
dragon fruit, hazelnut

FlavourArt
Cookie, strawberry, cocoa, chocolate, coconut, cinnamon ceylon, catalan cream, peppermint

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Eliquid Mart carries Capellas, don't they? They do have FlavourArt.

Bull City has been in the process of moving, so I would think they'll be back to normal soon. He does get Vaperstek nic, so that would be why he's out of that. Vaperstek will have nic back in stock soon. They posted the other day saying they're watching their tracking of the shipment.

Don't give up! There have been some really good sales, so people have stocked up.

I ordered the nic from vapers tek directly. They didn't say exactly when they will be getting it in did they? Their site didn't say anything about being out of stock, unless they don't list it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered the nic from vapers tek directly. They didn't say exactly when they will be getting it in did they? Their site didn't say anything about being out of stock, unless they don't list it.
No, if you ordered, then you got it! They've been out of their regular nic for a bit, so looks like you got lucky :) I recently got a liter of their throat hit nic. That one sells a little slower, lol. I like throat hit!!

The flavors you chose... oh yeah. You'll make lots of fun things with those. Nice choices.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there's one thing I like about Fastesch - you can place an order before everything is in stock. I'm tempted to email a vendor an invoice, and ask them to bill me and ship when the order is filled, no hurries. Or even better, I'd pay upfront when I actually have the money to buy everything on my A-list.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well the last of my flavors and my pg/vg bases will be here today, decided I want to make a good creamy vanilla mint. Like those certs cool mint drops I used to eat as a kid.

Thinking about starting with HIC's clone of kringle's curse. I want the mint to be the prominent flavor, with a decent hint of vanilla, and a light creamyness. I'm not sure which vanilla and which cream to use based on what I got, but I was planning on using FW candy cane for the mint.

Any suggestions for the vanilla and cream? Ideas for starting points on percentages?

Thanks

VU Sponsors