VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You will often see we have 100's of guests online. For a long time we couldn't really see what the guests were doing other then being on the forum. We have now made it possible to everyone to see what the guests are actually doing. Much like being able to see other members activities (if they allow it). Guests are people choose not to have an account, or found us from a search engine, etc. I find it insightful on how these people found the forum and what threads they are looking at.

https://vapingunderground.com/online/

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How many of them are Bots mining for data? Makes me think is it the Anti Vaping Nazis collecting data?

How many of them are Bots mining for data? Makes me think is it the Anti Vaping Nazis collecting data?
Exactly my thoughts as well. And if you've seen a recent number spike with data to back that up chances are its probably not a good thing, and probably a good half or majority of them are either data mining, crypto mining, or just lurking in general being spies for the government. Also could be the beginning of an attempt at a DDoS hacker attack. Just my 2 cents. Vape on ya'll!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Exactly my thoughts as well. And if you've seen a recent number spike with data to back that up chances are its probably not a good thing, and probably a good half or majority of them are either data mining, crypto mining, or just lurking in general being spies for the government. Also could be the beginning of an attempt at a DDoS hacker attack. Just my 2 cents. Vape on ya'll!!!

And The VU was down most of the day for me so WTF?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And The VU was down most of the day for me so WTF?

Likewise.
Also could be the beginning of an attempt at a DDoS hacker attack. Just my 2 cents.

You think? Might be worth it for a cracker to know Cloudfare protects the site. May also be worth noting Cloudfare is observed by the FTC. They watch various key players online, especially in cases of attacks. These then get handed over to say, FBI , NSA.

It seems cyber-rimes are the same as plain old crimes. "How 'bout that?" Ha! Only serious. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

google-does-not-8m914s.jpg

25771785.jpg

The Google sees and knows all.

VU Sponsors