Become a Patron!

Who Just Ordered From FT in the last few days?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
item one is now in the expected usps arriving late i get with everything that's not an ad. the other no change

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got a package from 3fvape, took 13 days to my door.

Mean time, seems my fasttech order I made on March 4th is missing in action, March the 12th it got denied at Chinese customs, fasttech said they have resent with same tracking number and still had the same log as of March 12th, didn't think you could reuse the same tracking number, so I wary they even told me the truth, only a small order, so not a major hit if I don't get it and Fasttech CS won't refund.

Also got a package coming from sourcemore too, ordered same time as 3fvape, but that one is still showing on the plane since March 27th, damn slow plane :giggle:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Da'am, 13 days to door is great.

How did you know about the FT orders refused at Chinese customs? Did that show up with you checking tracking, or did FT tell you when you inquired?

I have two orders from FT shipped mid-March that are "still on a plane" apparently... after 2.5 weeks. If I don't see them on radar this next week, I'll becontacting FT myself.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Im going to wait a while..
maybe a couple months.. then I am going to try buying a nice rbt and see what happens..

11, ya know I am pulling for ya! :monkey:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Da'am, 13 days to door is great.

How did you know about the FT orders refused at Chinese customs? Did that show up with you checking tracking, or did FT tell you when you inquired?

I have two orders from FT shipped mid-March that are "still on a plane" apparently... after 2.5 weeks. If I don't see them on radar this next week, I'll becontacting FT myself.

I use 'packageradar.com' for tracking my orders from China, gives the most info and showed on their as denied at china customs, that's when contacted FT, and they said they knew and was sending it back with the same tracking number, I will contact them again Monday and see what they say this time.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use 'packageradar.com' for tracking my orders from China, gives the most info and showed on their as denied at china customs, that's when contacted FT, and they said they knew and was sending it back with the same tracking number, I will contact them again Monday and see what they say this time.
Thanks for that. I've been using EMS which happens to show the same info as packageradar... packages left China airport 3/16 and 3/17 and have no updates since. One in transit 19 days, the other 20.

I know sending via ePacket can take up to 30 days to get to the destination, but that seems like a long time to have no further updates on where the heck they are.

Good luck with your package and let us know what FT says.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im going to wait a while..
maybe a couple months.. then I am going to try buying a nice rbt and see what happens..

11, ya know I am pulling for ya! :monkey:
I wondered about doing the same, but then ended up ordering that extra Ragnar and a couple decks whose ETA got delayed, so I guess I'll see sooner than not! But yeah, in a couple months things might be 'worked out' on FT's end.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I wondered about doing the same, but then ended up ordering that extra Ragnar and a couple decks whose ETA got delayed, so I guess I'll see sooner than not! But yeah, in a couple months things might be 'worked out' on FT's end.

I used to use a track17 for mine.. but I just don't know.
I have more than enough setups and tanks/drippers.. I just don't feel the urge to rush out..
or the hassle of getting funds back on a customs snatched package.. mb in a few months tho, my vote of confidence might come back..

Seems to me only a few of us hanging out and posting.. like we are limping.. I just hope those on a quest to get setups can find something and learn from sites like this.. :)

Keep up the documenting, 11 ;) The more we all know, maybe the better..

What ticked me off was reading from an "old timer" a few weeks ago, she said we all brought this on ourselves.. Good thing I was not and am not active in her tiny world.. but eventually *the regulators/gov* will own what they want.. we all can not fight it.. but we can leave bits of info to help newbies.. so instead of aggravating us all with stupid thoughts.. leave info to help.

Yeah, it is bad, but the blame game only goes so far.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

I have more than enough setups and tanks/drippers.. I just don't feel the urge to rush out..
or the hassle of getting funds back on a customs snatched package.. mb in a few months tho, my vote of confidence might come back..

Seems to me only a few of us hanging out and posting.. like we are limping.. I just hope those on a quest to get setups can find something and learn from sites like this.. :)

What ticked me off was reading from an "old timer" a few weeks ago, she said we all brought this on ourselves.. Good thing I was not and am not active in her tiny world.. but eventually *the regulators/gov* will own what they want.. we all can not fight it.. but we can leave bits of info to help newbies.. so instead of aggravating us all with stupid thoughts.. leave info to help.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

that person was implying the whole medical device vs tobacco product we as an industry could have argued for for a new classification rather than kick the can down the road and i do understand the statement but i also know that no matter what we did back then nothing would change what "big brother "wants to do. hell doing so could have allowed it to happen faster who knows. we're all in the same boat in terms of my two FT orders one is almost here the other had to update since it arrived at a ems departure point both ordered early march but we must not forget how series china is over there holiday breaks.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
that person was implying the whole medical device vs tobacco product we as an industry could have argued for for a new classification rather than kick the can down the road and i do understand the statement but i also know that no matter what we did back then nothing would change what "big brother "wants to do. hell doing so could have allowed it to happen faster who knows. we're all in the same boat in terms of my two FT orders one is almost here the other had to update since it arrived at a ems departure point both ordered early march but we must not forget how series china is over there holiday breaks.

Exactly, @lordmage on all points here..

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not Fasttech but I have a mech mod and stack section both scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I also have more than enough stuff but I like to collect things. If customs ever decides to confiscate any of my packages, oh well I guess. I won't get bent out of shape.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Could not agree more. No matter what anyone did we would have found ourselves here b/c vaping is not a US-based industry, but from China. Tobacco was huge from the early 1900s on, esp once movies and television glorified smoking. So they had the money, resources & incentive to protect their industry (even once it was revealed smoking was harmful) through PACs and other means.

This isn't the case with vaping. and orgs like CASA are no substitute for a mega-industry. This left big tobacco and ignorant people with a podium to control the narrative.

Only way vaping would have had a chance in the US is if it had been a US inventor that came up with it, spawning a giant US-based industry to counter big tobacco. Instead what we have are de-centralized people who know vaping has improved their health and their lives.

What vaping needs if it's to be saved in the long run, is an all-out education campaign. TV commercials with doctors talking about the benefits over smoking, an expert to speak to the money saved in health insurance, lives saved, what the real research shows, etc. In conjunction with an independent film documentary delving into it on a granular level, which would reveal how much good it's done, how much it could do going forward, health-wise and economically, and how it's been maligned - and why. That kind of thing. But again, no one to spearhead such an effort, and no funds to do it. Because the industry is not based here, so there is no mega-entity with incentive.

GoFundMe anyone? :giggle:

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
we're all in the same boat in terms of my two FT orders one is almost here the other had to update since it arrived at a ems departure point both ordered early march but we must not forget how series china is over there holiday breaks.
Ha! That's true. But I had two orders arrive a week ago that were shipped days after the two that have dropped off the map. I opened a ticket this morning with FT to see what they say... maybe they can find them somewhere. All the trackers I checked had the same info. "Processed through the [China] airport" though the language makes it unclear if they actually ever left or not.

Patience is a virtue.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a order today from soucemore that I made on March 24th, came in a DHL bag, but was delivered by USPS.

My missing FT order is still missing them, I contacted them last week about it, and they said they was looking into it, and not heard anything since, luckily it was a cheap order, as think I may never see that one.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I also received orders today. Both from FT -

1. Drag 3 (shipped 3/13 via ePacket, free shipping, took a month)

2. Ragnar & Bulk tanks w/ misc items (shipped 3/29 with paid upgrade to USPS Express) ... that extra $4 got it here in just 2 weeks.

The Thelema cleared local US Customs and is supposed to be delivered Thurs, also shipped back on 3/13 and also the free ePacket, slow-boat way.

That still leaves 3 orders en route... all with expedited shipping, but one of them shipped 4/1 and the other two, on 4/7.

Sorry your one order fell off the map... hope FT can find it for you. Small or not, you must have wanted the stuff or wouldn't have ordered it!

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was playing it smart, I thought, hadn't ordered anything from FT in a Long time. I wasn't going to risk it this late in the game. But the hunt and seek is strong with this one...I went on FT for nostalgias sake, a farewell look. And I spotted an SXK Kayfun 5 Squared SE (this is the enhanced DL airflow) ...very cool Kayfun I never managed to pick up before. I went insane. I bought a gift certificate. I cruised the site. I picked up several other attys, including a Cthulhu Artemis mtl rta, and a very cool Vapor Giant 26650 styled mech mod, and many seriously cool drip tips that I'll never find in the States anymore. I placed that order on April 10th. I chose faster shipping and shipping logos removed. I won't be surprised if some of it doesn't get through, or even all of it. I placed several separate orders in hopes that some would slip through. It was temporary insanity, but what the hell. I'll let you know if someday I get a package...lol.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well in my case still waiting on number 2 but 1 arrived

tracking on 1 which left 3/19/21 arrived in hands 4/6/21

number 2 shows acceptance 3/28/21 on usps. radar suggest arrived at a kunming processing center Ft support uses a 30 day max window so only time will tell.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Cosmic - we've all been there! I even looked last night to see if FT had the Hadron thinking mayyybe if I pay for super-fast shipping... thankfully it was out of stock! :giggle: Not just there but everywhere...

Good luck with your orders and may they all arrive!

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got my fingers crossed @"11" , and that Hadron, that was one I was eyeballing earlier but didn't pick up. Nice mod.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got my fingers crossed @"11" , and that Hadron, that was one I was eyeballing earlier but didn't pick up. Nice mod.
Yes! But when I saw it I was buying a Ragnar and had no idea the Hadron was a Steam Crave AND Yihi mod or I would have gotten it immediately! Now they are all out of stock everywhere. I could kick myself!

So emailed Maggie at SC yesterday to ask when they'll be back in stock. Her reply:

(paste)
Hadron 220 is discontinued.
But We will have Hadron Pro and Hadron Plus are coming soon.
Hadron Pro is DNA250C 4s lipo mod, we will release in June
Hadron Plus is DNA250C 2*21700 battery mod, we will release in July.
(/paste)

I just got two DNA250c mods and wanted another Yihi. :cuss2: And wonder if the Plus will have a squonker backpack.

Looks like I will have to look for a used one someone is selling...really don't need or want a 3rd 250c. Damn I wish I could have a do-over! Just had no idea what the Hadron was when I saw it, and had already ordered all the mods I needed. But had I known would have made an exception and snatched it right up! :headbang:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Throwing caution to the wind, went to FT last night to see if the Bulk was back in stock. Black was, so ordered another one, paying for the fastest shipping which was TnT-something-air-carrier for $6. I specifically did not choose USPS Expedited, wanting to avoid USPS in the carrier name. This morning it had shipped by.. Expedited USPS. :wait: (If I would have picked that, it would have been $4 vs $6, but at least it shipped.)

Have to say I really like the Bulk which VapnFagan helped design. Got a Ragnar in the same order [few days back] and they're both awesome. Ordered another Ragnar before I even got the first one, but the Bulk has its advantages and is $23 vs $48-$58 (depending on if you get the AK).

Pros for Bulk:
Base graduates down to 28mm so fits on any mod
No juice flow band - full juice flow by design with great wicking @ 100% VG
Super easy build deck with honeycomb AF
Super easy wicking - no need to thin wicks (true of Ragnar too)
Super simple design that chucks clouds and has great flavor

Since it fits on any mod it's more versatile than the Ragnar. The Ragnar is a great beast too, but only fits on my SXmini G Class... and overhangs it slightly. Also has the traditional juice flow control which has to be closed when filling and it's a lot harder to turn than the AF control on the Bulk (for filling, which is very easy). But love them both, so wanted another Bulk.

Will still get a Hadron. Then I'm done!

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still nothing on my fasttech order, has put me off ordering from them again now.

But today I did make another order with sourcemore, last one came quick, so taking the gamble again :)

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still nothing on my fasttech order, has put me off ordering from them again now.

But today I did make another order with sourcemore, last one came quick, so taking the gamble again :)
The FT order might still show up. I have one that landed in my county several days ago (shipped 6 weeks ago) and has been playing pinball around distribution centers.

But I hear you. Once an order doesn't make it, it puts you off your feed for that vendor.

Good luck with both of them and let us know how it goes.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I received two more FT orders today, both shipped expedited on 4/9... so 13 days to my door. (Another Ragnar Advanced, and some spare decks.)

That said, I still have a 250c that was shipped back on 3/13, not yet arrived! It should get here Sat or Mon. It's been up the freeway for 11 days, bouncing thru local distribution centers.

And a couple more straggler-orders, shipped later, still to come. But they're trickling in!

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
waiting on number 2 almost 30 days at which point FT and i will be at war..

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Waiting on a Mjolnir RDA that I ordered from FT on April 2. I submitted a ticket at FT yesterday and they told me to be patient - that with the shipping method I chose, tracking won't be updated until the package lands in the destination country.

It's worrisome because it doesn't even show DHL as having accepted the package. I like the silver Mjolnir I already have so much, I was willing to take a chance on $30 going down the drain if it didn't get delivered, because FT was the only place I could find one.

It'll either show up, or it won't. And no recourse from Paypal this time. Sigh.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
waiting on number 2 almost 30 days at which point FT and i will be at war..
My order (Thelema) that shipped on 3/13 is finally out for delivery today, so took 6 weeks to my door. It can take longer than the guidelines suggest which are general. That order had free shipping, but the Drag 3 that shipped the same day also had free shipping and was here a week ago. Free shipping, particularly, varies and can take awhile (if that's what your order has).

Those were the first two orders I placed when the frenzy began - after that I started adding expedited shipping, which usually but not always makes a diff in how fast it arrives. But I wouldn't give up on your order - it's probably just taking its sweet time getting there...!

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Waiting on a Mjolnir RDA that I ordered from FT on April 2. I submitted a ticket at FT yesterday and they told me to be patient - that with the shipping method I chose, tracking won't be updated until the package lands in the destination country.

It'll show. I also emailed FT awhile back when 3 weeks had passed with no update on tracking, except that it had left China. They also asked me to be patient. I was, and it's coming today. Late but here.

Your RDA will make it. :)

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW some days ago when I was frantic to find a Hadron 220 I emailed Maggie at Steam Crave to pretty-please see if they could find ONE anywhere there... and she came thru with one, that wonderful woman!! So that's en route too. But wanted a backpack for it so had to place one last order with FT the other day, for that, which isn't in stock yet, until tomorrow... (I'd actually found a Hadron at another vendor, but then they said it wasn't in stock afterall and refunded me.)

So the nerve-wracking wait for everything to arrive will be extended. But am SO HAPPY I will have a Yihi Hadron, it was the one thing worth placing two more orders... this frantic shopping splurge has not been cheap or fun!

But it will be nice to have a good amount of new gear to last through the coming months (and years if necessary)!

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And the long-awaited gunmetal Thelema with the leather battery door arrived yesterday, having seen more continents and countries in its 6-week trip than I ever will. :) Looking beauteous and quite sophisticated for all its travels.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Cosmic... but while that worry ended another one opened. FT changed the backpack for the Hadron from shipping today to ETA of 7 days - which means they have no idea when it's coming, and when Maggie found me a Hadron she specifically said without a backpack - which to me meant there is no more stock . So spent all morning looking for one in stock anywhere - Heaven's Gifts had 3 but does not seem to be allowing retail buyers to create accounts anymore. Called 16 local vape shops as well... guess will have to place a WTB in the Trading Post. (EDIT: FT site now says shipping 24th again, which they don't ship on Sat so will just wait for Monday to see what it says.)

Have your FT orders from your "moment of insanity" surfaced on the tracking sites yet? āœˆļøā›“ļøšŸ›©ļøšŸš€šŸ›øšŸšƒšŸ“«

Last edited:

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welllll, FT says they're shipped, Tracking says the USPS shipping labels created, Compton, Ca, but haven't arrived there yet so who knows if its even left china yet....probably sitting on a dock or airport still.
Hope you get that backpack unit eventually, that would be sweet to have with the Hadron, and if not, probably one will eventually come up for sale here.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have an order exactly like that, shipped 3/30. Tracking won't appear until it hits Compton. Once it does, it's just a few days away from your door, depending on which side of the US you're on. It'll come.

FT again changed the ETA on the backpack to "Restocking (?)" - so putting a WTB ad in the Trading Post... have little hope FT will find any at their suppliers.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an order exactly like that, shipped 3/30. Tracking won't appear until it hits Compton. Once it does, it's just a few days away from your door, depending on which side of the US you're on. It'll come.

FT again changed the ETA on the backpack to "Restocking (?)" - so putting a WTB ad in the Trading Post... have little hope FT will find any at their suppliers.

Yeah, my 2Fdeal order is doing much the same. Except when I used Yuntrack instead of 17track it showed me the actual USPS end-route number. :)

Screenshot from 2021-04-25 10-31-59.png

They can't seem to differentiate Commerce, CA from Compton, CA...that'd be a big mistake...LOL ;)

Screenshot from 2021-04-25 10-37-13.png

So yeah, my vape mail be iike....

straight-outta-compton-movie-poster.jpg

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There are customs brokers located in Commerce, CA so who knows... it might have sallied forth through both cities. The routes taken from China to US seem to go by the motto, "why leave any city out along the way?!" - at least that what it often feels like by the time it arrives!

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OT: @CaFF Many MANY years ago I worked in Rancho Dominguez which is adjacent to Compton. For those who don't know, Compton is a rough area, home of the Bloods, rival gang of the Crypts. At the time, (anyway), the Bloods pronounced Compton, "Bompton" as they would not use "C" since they associated it with the Crypts. Their gang colors were red, the Crypts, blue. It wasn't unusual for someone to be shot in a drive-by for wearing the wrong colors in the wrong part of the city, with these two major gangs at constant 'war.'

This was in the early 90s on the heels of the Rodney King acquittal. (Which, that night of the "not guilty" verdict for the officers who beat him, I was waiting for my roommate to get home so we could drive from our beach cities home to the AMC church, 30m NE, and protest with the gathering crowds. While waiting for her to get home from work I watched on TV, a live helicopter shot, of poor Reginald Denny being pulled from his long-hauler and beat with thrown bricks to his head. I knew right then we would not be safe, and we ended up not going... that night riots ensued. Was a very eerie time and an especially hairy night.)

So was in this tumultuous period I was leaving work and needed gas, and not knowing the area, took the biggest busiest street N looking for a station. Before I knew it, I was in Compton... and realized I was wearing a blue sweater. It's not like I'd be confused for a Crypt, being a white girl, but I was on edge until I got clear of the area. I still associate Compton with those memories.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OT: @CaFF Many MANY years ago I worked in Rancho Dominguez which is adjacent to Compton. For those who don't know, Compton is a rough area, home of the Bloods, rival gang of the Crypts. At the time, (anyway), the Bloods pronounced Compton, "Bompton" as they would not use "C" since they associated it with the Crypts. Their gang colors were red, the Crypts, blue. It wasn't unusual for someone to be shot in a drive-by for wearing the wrong colors in the wrong part of the city, with these two major gangs at constant 'war.'

This was in the early 90s on the heels of the Rodney King acquittal. (Which, that night of the "not guilty" verdict for the officers who beat him, I was waiting for my roommate to get home so we could drive from our beach cities home to the AMC church, 30m NE, and protest with the gathering crowds. While waiting for her to get home from work I watched on TV, a live helicopter shot, of poor Reginald Denny being pulled from his long-hauler and beat with thrown bricks to his head. I knew right then we would not be safe, and we ended up not going... that night riots ensued. Was a very eerie time and an especially hairy night.)

So was in this tumultuous period I was leaving work and needed gas, and not knowing the area, took the biggest busiest street N looking for a station. Before I knew it, I was in Compton... and realized I was wearing a blue sweater. It's not like I'd be confused for a Crypt, being a white girl, but I was on edge until I got clear of the area. I still associate Compton with those memories.
Dang, quite the harrowing story there, I'm glad I was safe up here in Eastern WA at the time. I do remember the riots and fires and all that..not much happened here though. I was in my mid-20s around then. Not much in the way of gangs here then, the Bikers and local Italian mob made sure of it. Once they fell apart, everything changed and now the hispanic and other small-time gangs pretty much run the city. Drug-fueled crimes and gang spats are an everyday thing.

PS: it's Crips, not Crypts. ;)

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dang, quite the harrowing story there, I'm glad I was safe up here in Eastern WA at the time. I do remember the riots and fires and all that..not much happened here though. I was in my mid-20s around then. Not much in the way of gangs here then, the Bikers and local Italian mob made sure of it. Once they fell apart, everything changed and now the hispanic and other small-time gangs pretty much run the city. Drug-fueled crimes and gang spats are an everyday thing.

PS: it's Crips, not Crypts. ;)

Thanks for the correction. I remembered they spelled it different but didn't wanna bother looking it up! :giggle: Funny how the underworld works, with certain factions keeping other factions out. The gang world though is probably the saddest and most violent place to be. And when born into it, it's not an easy escape. Indoctrination by proxy starts from the get-go and choices feel limited to a gang or no protection. That cycle needs breaking.

But speaking of bikes... also during this time was on a Sunday ride taking the Harley up the 110 freeway which cuts through the gang-ridden inner cities just south of downtown LA proper... we were on our way up into the Mt Wilson area of the Angeles forest for a day-ride, so taking the 110 was the way to cut up there. Was about 7 of us riding in staggard formation in the fast lane, when a shot rang out and the entire cluster of traffic we were in let off their gas pedals as everyone's neck went on swivel to see who fired. And at who. Looking to my right was an old beat up truck just taking the exit lane into downtown, with three bangers in the front seat, all looking straight ahead - with the driver's window rolled all the way down. The only people not looking to see who let the lead fly. And the only people with the window rolled down. I do believe they took a pot shot at us, from the exit lane, in case they hit someone, as the exit they were taking was into the office high-rises, and not someplace they'd likely need to go for any reason. Esp on Sunday. Decided I didn't want to ride in that cluster of traffic anyway, and gunned it ahead into the next one, with the bikes behind following suit. A good day of things going really right where they could have gone really wrong.

But back to our regularly scheduled program... FT now has an ETA of 4/30 on the backpack! I hope they didn't make that up and it's really true! But am keeping the WTB ad in the Trading Post just in case... !

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ah i Remember having a a Blood , crypts and what is now called LK (latin kings) back then in my area it was the East Side kings. that and quite a few motorcyle gang the biggest was chosen sons

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo!!!!! FT now says the Hadron backpack is ready to ship!!!!! :stars2::hearts::confetti::stars::banana::bliss::bunny::bingo::yes:

(@lordmage Chosen Sons reminds of Sons of Anarchy - great TV series!)

.... and, per Eciggity this morning, USPS did not file yet, so the Apr 27 deadline has been vacated and there's still time for vape gear to get thru minus issues. That's one good morning!

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo!!!!! FT now says the Hadron backpack is ready to ship!!!!! :stars2::hearts::confetti::stars::banana::bliss::bunny::bingo::yes:

(@lordmage Chosen Sons reminds of Sons of Anarchy - great TV series!)

.... and, per Eciggity this morning, USPS did not file yet, so the Apr 27 deadline has been vacated and there's still time for vape gear to get thru minus issues. That's one good morning!
Hell yeah...I got a $40+ salt nic order expected in from TX to here on the end of the month, and a $60 flavorings order due on May 1st.

Keep on keepin' on....now, I'm gonna go snuggle a kitteh, get some sleep and forget all this crap. ;-)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Mjolnir RDA from FT is now in the hands of DHL and has left the Compton sorting center. I was beginning to believe it would never show up.

It'll probably be another 5-8 days before it gets to me, but I'm just glad to know it's on home turf now, especially since I have an iJust-S base (just the battery, no tank) on the way that will be perfect for it.

The stainless Mjolnir I have now, I use it on a stainless iJust-S and I love that combination, so I'd hoped to replicate it in black.

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Mjolnir RDA from FT is now in the hands of DHL and has left the Compton sorting center. I was beginning to believe it would never show up.

It'll probably be another 5-8 days before it gets to me, but I'm just glad to know it's on home turf now [...]
That's fantastic! Yes, once it clears customs you know it's just a matter of time.

I still have two orders with Compton labels created, waiting for the items to arrive in Compton. One order was shipped 4/1 and all it says in the tracking is "Your item was accepted in China on April 1" - that's it. The other shipped 4/15. But I do think they will eventually make it.

And the Hadron backpack shipped out today, expedited. Another month (hopefully less) and all this stress should be in the rear view.

At least for now. Then we'll see how it goes later. :giggle:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hell yeah...I got a $40+ salt nic order expected in from TX to here on the end of the month, and a $60 flavorings order due on May 1st.

Keep on keepin' on....now, I'm gonna go snuggle a kitteh, get some sleep and forget all this crap. ;-)
Snuggling a šŸˆā€is good medicine... :) Or a šŸ¦® . Or even your new gear. šŸ“«

VU Sponsors