Become a Patron!

Who sells the cleanest, clearest Nicotine?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you can use less flavoring or more ! I can push my FA flavors to the limit without destroying a recipe. if I want a nice smooth mellow vape I can do that or if I want to crank it up all the way for super bold flavors you can do that also. agreed any fruit flavor is going to be a lot better. hell everything is a lot better in VT nic. once you vape VT you are like wow thats awesome, then you try your old nic and go holy hell how did I ever vape that lol. and thats when you know everything you have in the freezer will stay there forever until you slowly give it away
Yup using up my WL nic for friends and family VT is all mine!

thewaatt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are there any other sources for this special UK nic, or is it exclusive to VapersTek?

I would imagine, based on the name, that it could be found somewhere in the UK too.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know Bull City also sells VapersTek nic - but they're also in the US.

thewaatt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just find it odd that not even DIY vendors in the UK seem to be selling this "UK Sourced" nicotine.

I'd love to hop aboard the hype train and try some, but unfortunately, neither Bull CIty or VapersTek ship to Canada, so I'm stuck with ECX nicotine for now.

thewaatt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it were oxidized, wouldn't the colour be brown-ish? Most comments about VT nic indicate that it's crystal clear and sometimes pink-ish.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry. I was reffering to the "extra throat hit" nic sold at a discount. I'm sure VT's quality for regular nic is great.

Last edited:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just find it odd that not even DIY vendors in the UK seem to be selling this "UK Sourced" nicotine.

I'd love to hop aboard the hype train and try some, but unfortunately, neither Bull CIty or VapersTek ship to Canada, so I'm stuck with ECX nicotine for now.
I THINK I read it's India nic through a source in the UK.

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol its just like any of the others like wizard labs or that 45 dollar mfs with the peppry nic with throat hit. Not smooth like his regular nic . I wouldn't be skeptical at all. Vaperstek is just catering to everyone. People like myself who want the good clean VT we all know or people who like that throat hit of other brands
Thanks for getting back on that Mate. I am looking forward to your results on the nic comparison. I use to use WL but have been using NN and very happy with it. I believe I need to use the best ingredients in my DIY I can. I still have a good 450ml of NN in the freezer in 2oz amber bottles. So keep us all posted on how the results turn out. $35 for a liter of nicotine is a great price but I wouldn't want to buy something that wasn't as good as what I have been using.

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered a nude nic sample. I get my nicotine from VaporWorld.biz at 200$ a gallon made fresh that day they ship it, its not a bad deal.. However, I get this strange wood taste every now and then. I generally vape 3mg now a days so it's not too often, but if this stuff is as good as they claim and you say, I may have a whole new taste to all my flavors.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
HAHAHA I ordered a sample of nude nic also. sure wish I could try it. been a full week and still not delivered. I pretty much can careless now how good it is if they cant ship a 15ml sample in a weeks time forget it. cant be that much if any better than VT. I just wanted to lay it to rest for myself VT was infact the best. super disappointed. they can keep my 2 dollars. sure glad I didnt by a bunch.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HAHAHA I ordered a sample of nude nic also. sure wish I could try it. been a full week and still not delivered. I pretty much can careless now how good it is if they cant ship a 15ml sample in a weeks time forget it. cant be that much if any better than VT. I just wanted to lay it to rest for myself VT was infact the best. super disappointed. they can keep my 2 dollars. sure glad I didnt by a bunch.
Bro your'e not missing much from Nude. Tastes exactly like Vaping Zone nic. It's just Chinese nic. VT nic will always be cleaner. It's nic that has been purified after the extraction process.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's...odd to say the least. Jake is usually all over shipping times, frequently see stuff shipping the same day. Not sure what shipping method he uses for the free samples though (would guess first class mail).

Did you try calling @ (858) 216-2044

Jake answers more often than not but you occasionally get another of their lab techs instead. He's usually in on Saturdays til mid-late afternoon.

In regards to their nic vs VT, well, I can't say much other than quality is identical but VT's has a more acidic pH level which is not from the natural mixing process (appears to be altered). Just my observations...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so the tracking finally updated today and it looks like my order went out pretty quick but it had been hanging out in san diego for a few days ....????? /...... anyways I was wrong about the shipping I apologize. looks like its in denver so Ill probably get it monday.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok so the tracking finally updated today and it looks like my order went out pretty quick but it had been hanging out in san diego for a few days ....????? /...... anyways I was wrong about the shipping I apologize. looks like its in denver so Ill probably get it monday.
USPS screwing everyone again? lol

Shipped to a guy in Canada the other day, went through customs almost instantly, then sat in the same location for 5 days...

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
USPS screwing everyone again? lol

Shipped to a guy in Canada the other day, went through customs almost instantly, then sat in the same location for 5 days...
until just a moment ago it just said tracking label created or whatever. now it looks like it went to beach for awhile then continued its trip. now it shows this long journey lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lol now it shows it scanned and left denver 3 different times last night . FML , Im never going to get it.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol now it shows it scanned and left denver 3 different times last night . FML , Im never going to get it.
Lol. Carriers ftw

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've only tried heartland NN and MFS. Jimi D raved about the VT Inc over yonder so I got a small bottle, quickly got a liter and never looked back.Great product and service. Like the rest of you, the back of the freezer stuff is for my friends or the end.of the world or whatever

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've only tried heartland NN and MFS. Jimi D raved about the VT Inc over yonder so I got a small bottle, quickly got a liter and never looked back.Great product and service. Like the rest of you, the back of the freezer stuff is for my friends or the end.of the world or whatever
WL sanitized my septic tank :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just got the NN. made 120 ml of 8 mg base. Ill let it sit tonight and try iy out tomorrow

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bet you were starting to think that Santa was going to bring it! On a serious note, I do hate shopping at places that don't offer just plain old priority mail. Only if necessary or real cheap prices.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so I could not wait. I dont want to make this sound like a bad review. so dont anyone take it that way. just my own opinion. nude nic in 100mg has a much stronger odor of nicotine and still fairly strong mixed down to a 8mg base. more yellow ish tint than vt but not bad. mixed with flavors and vaped its not as harsh as WL but not as smooth as VT. the flavor seems a bit muted. like its wrapped in saran wrap . its there but its kinda blah. not that clear bright flavor that I get with VT nic. I made a lemon lime vape. with VT nic its super bright and clear and strong at low percentages I vape. the nude is just dull. I would put nude at the top end of the normal nicotine category but its nothing like VT. even the VT with a bite is much more clear and flavors pop much better. I had pretty high hopes for the nude but honestly its pretty run of the mill stuff. the packaging was great and all the information in it was nice to see. they seem to be a very legit company and I dont have anything bad to say about it other than I still like vaperstek best. I bet it will be awhile before we see anything that can compare to VT in quality.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a skeptic I guess.

I would love to see a blind taste test. I find it doubtful that most people could pick out one vendor nic base over another in a blind test with flavoring.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a skeptic I guess.

I would love to see a blind taste test. I find it doubtful that most people could pick out one vendor nic base over another in a blind test with flavoring.

It's really not that difficult IMHO...not all nic is manufactured equally.

I have been vapin' since 2008 and when I vaped/tasted Vapers Tek juice, I knew it was clean instantly via dropping a drop of the juice on my finger and licking it...no bite/no chemical taste/no aftertaste/no burn. Vapers Tek supplies 2 variants of nic, I prefer the biteless variant. Vapers Tek also sent me a sampler of 100% VG Base nic @ 24mg and I fell in vape love. I have tried countless juice vendors and Vapers Tek IMHO is extremely clean nic plus Kevin is one helluva mixer.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's really not that difficult IMHO...not all nic is manufactured equally.

I have been vapin' since 2008 and when I vaped/tasted Vapers Tek juice, I knew it was clean instantly via dropping a drop of the juice on my finger and licking it...no bite/no chemical taste/no aftertaste/no burn. Vapers Tek supplies 2 variants of nic, I prefer the biteless variant. Vapers Tek also sent me a sampler of 100% VG Base nic @ 24mg and I fell in vape love. I have tried countless juice vendors and Vapers Tek IMHO is extremely clean nic plus Kevin is one helluva mixer.

Sure. I hear things like this all the time. People swear by their brand. They claim they can tell the difference. When they look at two products side by side and taste them, they always pick their brand as being better. In blind taste tests, it's not always the case.

Look up blind tests for Vodka, or wine, or for sound check out blind tests for audio.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/best-vodka_n_4038718.html

http://www.wired.com/2011/04/should-we-buy-expensive-wine/

Nic base is very simple. Nicotine and base. And nic is a very small percentage of even the carrier. Unless the nic is oxidized at varias degrees, I have serious doubts that most people could pick out one brand over another in a blind taste test in a flavored juice where the only difference is the nic brand.

You may be right but like I said, I'm a skeptic.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure. I hear things like this all the time. People swear by their brand. They claim they can tell the difference. When they look at two products side by side and taste them, they always pick their brand as being better. In blind taste tests, it's not always the case.

Look up blind tests for Vodka, or wine, or for sound check out blind tests for audio.

Nic base is very simple. Nicotine and base. And nic is a very small percentage of even the carrier. Unless the nic is oxidized at varias degrees, I have serious doubts that most people could pick out one brand over another in a blind taste test in a flavored juice where the only difference is the nic brand.

Only way to know is to test it for yourself! You can get a small bottle of VT for not much :)

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

FWIW...I'm legally blind in my left eye and my right eye...well, I can only see details when objects are 6inches or closer!

I blind test daily!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ok so I could not wait. I dont want to make this sound like a bad review. so dont anyone take it that way. just my own opinion. nude nic in 100mg has a much stronger odor of nicotine and still fairly strong mixed down to a 8mg base. more yellow ish tint than vt but not bad. mixed with flavors and vaped its not as harsh as WL but not as smooth as VT. the flavor seems a bit muted. like its wrapped in saran wrap . its there but its kinda blah. not that clear bright flavor that I get with VT nic. I made a lemon lime vape. with VT nic its super bright and clear and strong at low percentages I vape. the nude is just dull. I would put nude at the top end of the normal nicotine category but its nothing like VT. even the VT with a bite is much more clear and flavors pop much better. I had pretty high hopes for the nude but honestly its pretty run of the mill stuff. the packaging was great and all the information in it was nice to see. they seem to be a very legit company and I dont have anything bad to say about it other than I still like vaperstek best. I bet it will be awhile before we see anything that can compare to VT in quality.
You hit it right on the head man ! Nude nic is very much the same as VZ's or ECX's nic before they switched to Alchem. I've even compared Xtreme nic with VT. VT is the most neutral there is. I still have a liter of WL Ice in my freezer. VT beat that too.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a friend I make some bubblegum (12% la BG with 5% tfa watermelon) for every week. He usually gets some Heartland nic at 12 mg and uses a mvp with a kanger tank. The point is not a guy with a 500 dollar kit going on. Gave him some VT nic -I just got a fresh bottle and was feeling generous- and a couple of days later he said he liked the new BG flavor I was using now better. Said and I swear this is the word he used that it tasted cleaner and popped for him. YMMV

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
its all really just a matter of trying VT. if you have tried it you understand what everyone is talking about. I felt the same before I tried it. I doubted it could taste much better than what I had. my first tank of VT was like getting a new box of flavors like @2ndInCommand describes and everyone else lol. so clear and clean. when I tried my nude nic the other day I made a recipe that I vape tons of so I would know exactly what it should taste like. totally different vape. you just have to try it.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Blueberry Cheesecake is damn tasty BTW -
you could do a lot worse than tossing a bottle of that in your cart to achieve free shipping.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have said this before and I will say it again - there are 3 kinds of tastes or tasters in this world. 25% taste everything, meaning they can tell you what spices are used in their food or alcohols in their drinks. 50% can sometimes tell what is in their food and sometimes tell what is in their drinks. Still 25% more can not tell what is in their food or their alcohol drinks. So with that being said why does everyone seem to get all upset because people do not agree on taste?? I have tried VT and NN side by side - I liked the NN better - now not a whole bunch better, but better. This is the third 120 ml bottle I have had of VT - sorry it still tastes peppery to me. At first I thought it was the heat in this wee sweatbox - but low and behold - nope. I think Kevin is an awesome person so please do not equate my not being extremely happy with his product as a bad mark to him - it isn't. The good news is now I know it is not because of the heat lol and will try to flavor the peppery taste out:confused:;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Dixie..

it's not that people are upset you are saying this, they are just saying what they are tasting too..
it's all good.. but.. if this is the case, i'd try even more places, if I was you..
you might have some tastebuds that like need a bit of something else, is all.

i dont have any nn.. but.. just some thinking here..
what kinds of vapes are you liking? what is your favorite catagory for vaping?
sweets, deserts, creams??

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How can I make anyone understand? I do NOT like pepper at all not 1 wee speck. So how can I say what I would like to vape? Every nic I have tried has pepper in it and when you do not like pepper it tends to ruin the taste. I am going to try the Cuban Supreme in just the pg/vg no nic to see if I like it better without nic - what else can I doo_O

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do hope you figure out one that works wells for you Dixie. When I first stopped smoking I needed a lot of really bold flavors. After some time passed, and being smoke free, I discovered I didn't need it all so strong. Things finally started tasting clearer for me, and so much better. I've only had experience with a couple different brands of nic, different brands of pg and of vg. Some pg and vg are even more harsh tasting than others, not just nic.

It might take time, just like it did for me, but it did work out. I hope you have that, too. It can just take time to find the "sweet spot".

WescottsVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, Ive been going over a lot of your guy's(and girl's) advice and think I'm finally going to get into DIY! I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the PG and VG from E-Liquid Mart, they have almost everything I want to start with and I'm trying to keep my shipping costs to a minimum haha

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing wrong with wanting to find it all in one place. I've gotten flavorings there, but never pg/vg or nic. Bull City doesn't have the flavors, etc you want? They sell FA, among many others. I hear their pg/vg are top notch and they do sell VT nic.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Im gong to try this NIc and the 555 inawera I have about 5 NIc's on had I guess I need to see for myself what is so special/

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a small sample of VT a friend sent me. I'm so afraid to try it because of all the other stuff I still have. I need to mix through all that first.

WescottsVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to try out a lot of flavors so I'm trying to stock up on some FA samples to see what I like, before I go full bore on some larger bottles. I have at least a dozen different samples in my cart right now...haha I'm hoping that will be a good place to start from. I was thinking about getting my nic from nude nic, its only $2 for the sample bottle... and I've read that its pretty clean, and comparable to VT

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, Ive been going over a lot of your guy's(and girl's) advice and think I'm finally going to get into DIY! I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the PG and VG from E-Liquid Mart, they have almost everything I want to start with and I'm trying to keep my shipping costs to a minimum haha

I've had their VG, it's good. I don't use PG so can't say for that.

VU Sponsors