Become a Patron!

Why am i not producing clouds?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im kind of a vi

Thanks sir, im kind of a visual person, do you have a picture of such a build somewhere? And also, shall i not tuck the cotton under the coils?.. Also what about a vertical build maybe?
I like doing the build at a angle and slightly off center, this makes it so the air hits the first coil then hits the back of the opposing coil. It creates more flavor and vapor and keeps everything cooler in the chamber. I dont have a pic of it wicked, I usually only take pics with bare coils...
If you do make them this way clip the cotton on the top about 4mm above the coil and fluff it out, make sure the bottom cotton is fluffed and can touch both juice ports.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice looking build I still haven't done any flattened builds.. need to invest in a jewelers hammer I guess they look nice.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
I use the regular mason hammer lol...and I beat the coils on a wrench LOL
See on the right...thats my flattening gear :p

My workbench:
WorkBench.jpg

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like doing the build at a angle and slightly off center, this makes it so the air hits the first coil then hits the back of the opposing coil. It creates more flavor and vapor and keeps everything cooler in the chamber. I dont have a pic of it wicked, I usually only take pics with bare coils...
If you do make them this way clip the cotton on the top about 4mm above the coil and fluff it out, make sure the bottom cotton is fluffed and can touch both juice ports.

Alright, i have a 24g kanthal wire, what is the best build for vapor production? Like, 3mm? dual? parallel?. And if you don't have a picture of it wicked, can you send me one without the wick. Thanks :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alright, i have a 24g kanthal wire, what is the best build for vapor production? Like, 3mm? dual? parallel?. And if you don't have a picture of it wicked, can you send me one without the wick. Thanks :)
I would use Dual Parallel for Clouds, If you can fit 5 wraps then do that and make it a 3mm wide diameter coil, this helps with its wicking also.
This is what I meant by angled, this is the only pic I have of them like this as I stopped using it shortly after getting my Griffin and VCMT..
Aromamizer Build .jpg

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im kind of a vi

Thanks sir, im kind of a visual person, do you have a picture of such a build somewhere? And also, shall i not tuck the cotton under the coils?.. Also what about a vertical build maybe?
I can take pictures for you later of the build that works for me. I will describe the two i use. Take the coils you have and turn them 90 degrees. Either stack them on top of each other with a little gap, or side by side slightly abouve the posts. Wicking is hell on the first one but they both work. Use a normal amount of cotton but really fluff it at the ends. Lay the ends over the holes and make sure there is a little extra on the deck. If your coils are drying out close the airflow with the band or your fingers and givea short stiff pull. You should see bubbles rise and this means you brough juice to the deck. Becareful not to pull too much. I run high vg 90-100% depending on the flavoring and only have to do that when it is cold where i am vaping. The key is to get the airflow as open as possible by moving your wicks and using your wicks and the posts to kind of channel the air to the underside of your coils.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can take pictures for you later of the build that works for me. I will describe the two i use. Take the coils you have and turn them 90 degrees. Either stack them on top of each other with a little gap, or side by side slightly abouve the posts. Wicking is hell on the first one but they both work. Use a normal amount of cotton but really fluff it at the ends. Lay the ends over the holes and make sure there is a little extra on the deck. If your coils are drying out close the airflow with the band or your fingers and givea short stiff pull. You should see bubbles rise and this means you brough juice to the deck. Becareful not to pull too much. I run high vg 90-100% depending on the flavoring and only have to do that when it is cold where i am vaping. The key is to get the airflow as open as possible by moving your wicks and using your wicks and the posts to kind of channel the air to the underside of your coils.

Thanks sir. If you can send pictures, i might actually understand that Lol. Im sorry

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would use Dual Parallel for Clouds, If you can fit 5 wraps then do that and make it a 3mm wide diameter coil, this helps with its wicking also.
This is what I meant by angled, this is the only pic I have of them like this as I stopped using it shortly after getting my Griffin and VCMT..
View attachment 38597
Is this ok? Using claptons

Attachments

• 20160119_165936_001.jpg
    20160119_165936_001.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 31

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is this ok? Using claptons
Thats perfectly fine, make sure they fit inside the chamber without touching the edges before going any further!! You may have to pulse and squeeze them a bit to fit or lose a wrap off each before they fit (From what I can tell).

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find the Aromamizer just isnt a Good tank for clouds...or flavor, The deck is a nice size but the Wicking is lacking and you cannot take it up enough for flavor/clouds...Pick up a Griffin/VCMT or a RDA for clouds.

Throw the Efests into a battery recycling uint and grab some Samsung 25Rs or LG HE2/4s, use batteries that are tested and proven to be used in these devices.
I am so tired of peope who condemn what others have simple because it isn't what they have. Efest batteries in a regulated mod are just fine because if the battery can't support it the boards warn of weak battery. Secondly the aromamizer is a good tank for some terrible for others. Th OP asked how to make it work. Simply saying you are SOL is not acceptable. The OP also stated he has what he has and wants to make it work the best it can. Please do not come into a post and destroy the OPs original intention with saying clouds can only come from this rda or the rta. Simply put stop and either help him or shut you flappy gums and go hit a cloud chasing thread where they are debating new equipment.

Sorry for this rant but this thread was destroyed by elite vapers pretending their shit dont stink and that you don't vape unless you vape like them.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am so tired of peope who condemn what others have simple because it isn't what they have. Efest batteries in a regulated mod are just fine because if the battery can't support it the boards warn of weak battery. Secondly the aromamizer is a good tank for some terrible for others. Th OP asked how to make it work. Simply saying you are SOL is not acceptable. The OP also stated he has what he has and wants to make it work the best it can. Please do not come into a post and destroy the OPs original intention with saying clouds can only come from this rda or the rta. Simply put stop and either help him or shut you flappy gums and go hit a cloud chasing thread where they are debating new equipment.

Sorry for this rant but this thread was destroyed by elite vapers pretending their shit dont stink and that you don't vape unless you vape like them.

If you try pushing any mod mod to wattages/amperage above what the batteries can deliver the mod itself will say check battery (he has a 200w box and wants to push it high), also Efests are known to be misleading rewraps, there are many threads proving this. Im in no way elite, I was suggesting a better alternative that is also cheaper. We are correct though, this RTA will not go above 50-60w and will not give him what he is looking for, I am not putting the RTA down, I am clearing the air and giving him facts.
If you didnt read through I have been helping him along the way, but Im also not going to lie to him or not recommend something that will do exactly what he wants from this device. Telling people what to do or where to be isnt your place, your are just another poster here and the most you should do is post how to help, not how to be a "class a" dick. Take a chill pill and reread, then reply.

Facts:
This RTA isnt good for blowing massive clouds
Efest are not good batteries and more expensive then a decent set of equal or better batteries

Dont rant or be a dick just because you have an opinion on how people should do things, I could do the same and we wouldnt see you log in here again, instead I keep calm and try replying without popping. Was not a threat only a example, please keep your head...

Last edited:

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you try pushing any mod mod to wattages/amperage above what the batteries can deliver the mod itself will say check battery (he has a 200w box and wants to push it high), also Efests are known to be misleading rewraps, there are many threads proving this. Im in no way elite, I was suggesting a better alternative that is also cheaper. We are correct though, this RTA will not go above 50-60w and will not give him what he is looking for, I am not putting the RTA down, I am clearing the air and giving him facts.
If you didnt read through I have been helping him along the way, but Im also not going to lie to him or not recommend something that will do exactly what he wants from this device. Take a chill pill and reread, then reply.

Facts:
This RTA isnt good for blowing massive clouds
Efest are not good batteries and more expensive then a decent set of equal or better batteries

Dont rant or be a dick just because you have an opinion on how people should do things, I could do the same and we wouldnt see you log in here again, instead I keep calm and try replying without popping. Was not a threat only a example, please keep your head...
Fact:

You stated to throw the batteries away.

I found these batteries to be of great quality. I have been running 4 of the efest for over a year and putting them in an ipv4 and running at 100watts. They hold out until nearly dead.

You stated the aromamizer is not a good tank for clouds.

I highly disagree. I have gotten better clouds out of this than i can other sub tanks. I can also get comparable clouds from this to most standard rdas i have.

I wasn't 100% blaming the whole rant on you. Simply using your example of the batteries. If he were runing a mech i would definitely warn of the efests because i cant get over 20amp continuous draw but in a mod they can handle most senerios but drain quickly.

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 38603
Thats perfectly fine, make sure they fit inside the chamber without touching the edges before going any further!! You may have to pulse and squeeze them a bit to fit or lose a wrap off each before they fit (From what I can tell).
I lost a wrap. Now ive come to the wicking part. Shall i not tuck the cotton in the bottom?

Lol i have No idea how to wick coils with this angle.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fact:

I found these batteries to be of great quality. I have been running 4 of the efest for over a year and putting them in an ipv4 and running at 100watts. They hold out until nearly dead.

I highly disagree. I have gotten better clouds out of this than i can other sub tanks. I can also get comparable clouds from this to most standard rdas i have.

I wasn't 100% blaming the whole rant on you. Simply using your example of the batteries. If he were runing a mech i would definitely warn of the efests because i cant get over 20amp continuous draw but in a mod they can handle most senerios but drain quickly.

The aeromimzer isn't a cloud chasing tank.. case and point end of discussion. Idc if this makes you mad or not but the fact is things are made for different reasons and this rdta was made for convenience not cloud chasing.
I could ask all day how to blow a cloud on an Itaste vtr and I clear tank the answer would be the same today, tomorrow, or 3 years from now. That's not what it was made for.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Fact:

Good to hear you received a decent batch of Efest, more power to you...
I do not like Efests or ANY Rewraps, they are class B batteries so they are batteries that the manufacturer decided didnt pass their standards and sold them off to a company that doesnt mind a faulty battery ere and there.
I would like to see proof f your finding with your Aromamizer, the MOST production Ive seen is similar to a Kanger Subtank in cloud comparison, Ive done every type of build I could stuff in it and the results are always meager at best, I dont see how anyone else could have gotten anymore out of that tank....If you have then I applaud you. Its still not a cloud tank by any means, it was designed to be a flavorful tank with easy building. I find the flavor is always muted compared to other alternatives.
I can agree to disagree with the tank, as it wasnt what I read hype about, same with the Crius, others seem to enjoy them but you are right its not for everyone.
I will help and give any information the OP or sub poster needs or asks for, thats why Im here on the forum....to help as much as I can.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 38603

I lost a wrap. Now ive come to the wicking part. Shall i not tuck the cotton in the bottom?

Lol i have No idea how to wick coils with this angle.
Thread your cotton through the top of the coil and pull it out the bottom with tweezers or something similar and pull it out enough so you can cut it flat. After cutting the cotton pull the cotton back through the coil a bit, you should be able to cover the entire deck if you fluff it out.
Cut the cotton at the top of the coil a few MM's above the last wrap and fluff is out like a mushroom.

Remember to start at a lower wattage and slowly work your way up while taking short pulls and gradually take longer pulls. When you find the perfect setting for you then leave it. After a tank or 2 you should be able to take long pulls or bump up the wattage some but dont do both all at once, like a woman go slow and you will be rewarded ;)

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The aeromimzer isn't a cloud chasing tank.. case and point end of discussion. Idc if this makes you mad or not but the fact is things are made for different reasons and this rdta was made for convenience not cloud chasing.
I could ask all day how to blow a cloud on an Itaste vtr and I clear tank the answer would be the same today, tomorrow, or 3 years from now. That's not what it was made for.

Absolutely you are right it is not a cloud chasing tank but that does not mean you cant get big clouds from it. The aromamizer was made for flavor more than clouds but build it just the right way and you can get bigger clouds than typical builds on this or some other tanks and rdas. I could get clouds or flavor out of most of my devices if i build them that way. The key principles are there so it can work. Laser pointers arent made to be ecigs but i remember laser pointers that if built right could be.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Absolutely you are right it is not a cloud chasing tank but that does not mean you cant get big clouds from it. The aromamizer was made for flavor more than clouds but build it just the right way and you can get bigger clouds than typical builds on this or some other tanks and rdas. I could get clouds or flavor out of most of my devices if i build them that way. The key principles are there so it can work. Laser pointers arent made to be ecigs but i remember laser pointers that if built right could be.

Yea I own a Artic III 2w...surprised Im still not blind playing with it here and there....

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to hear you received a decent batch of Efest, more power to you...
I do not like Efests or ANY Rewraps, they are class B batteries so they are batteries that the manufacturer decided didnt pass their standards and sold them off to a company that doesnt mind a faulty battery ere and there.
I would like to see proof f your finding with your Aromamizer, the MOST production Ive seen is similar to a Kanger Subtank in cloud comparison, Ive done every type of build I could stuff in it and the results are always meager at best, I dont see how anyone else could have gotten anymore out of that tank....If you have then I applaud you. Its still not a cloud tank by any means, it was designed to be a flavorful tank with easy building. I find the flavor is always muted compared to other alternatives.
I can agree to disagree with the tank, as it wasnt what I read hype about, same with the Crius, others seem to enjoy them but you are right its not for everyone.
I will help and give any information the OP or sub poster needs or asks for, thats why Im here on the forum....to help as much as I can.
I will do a video review of it and put it in the review section and link it here. I am trying to video the building of it but my camera isnt the greatest but i will show as much as i can. Comparing it to the subtank is a fair comparison with the standard build. It is very low on vapor but i found a way to get the airflow right that it can produce about1.5 to 2 times better vapor production than the subtank prebuilt coils. Never could get a decent wick in the rba section. As for re wraps i know it is hit or miss but as you said i have had extremely good luck. And they were priced about half that of the samsungs. I try to save money so i use what i know to be good and fairly inexpensive. The efests i got were 10 for a pair and bought from two different vendors at about 3 months apart.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I will do a video review of it and put it in the review section and link it here. I am trying to video the building of it but my camera isnt the greatest but i will show as much as i can. Comparing it to the subtank is a fair comparison with the standard build. It is very low on vapor but i found a way to get the airflow right that it can produce about1.5 to 2 times better vapor production than the subtank prebuilt coils. Never could get a decent wick in the rba section. As for re wraps i know it is hit or miss but as you said i have had extremely good luck. And they were priced about half that of the samsungs. I try to save money so i use what i know to be good and fairly inexpensive. The efests i got were 10 for a pair and bought from two different vendors at about 3 months apart.

Ill send you my distributers Ebay ID if you would like, he sells Authentic 25Rs (Green or Blue) for $10 Shipped. He also stocks LG HE2/4 and other Batteries and prices them all within a few bucks of each other

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill send you my distributers Ebay ID if you would like, he sells Authentic 25Rs (Green or Blue) for $10 Shipped. He also stocks LG HE2/4 and other Batteries and prices them all within a few bucks of each other
Yeah send it to me i actually soon going to need a pair.

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i tried.. and i've hit 0.54 ohm. I need a tank for convenience, what is the best rta/subtank to get most vapor? Also to make use of my big mod.

Ill try vaping on it in a bit.. :D

- also when you say i shall slowly raise the watts, is this in one go? or shall i do it with time in between?

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just tried.. To be totally honest, the vape is worse and so is the flavor. But thats maybe because im only in the 50w.. At 80w it used to be good on the other build. I know im doing something wrong, but maybe i just need to get some other tank, and try to build one identical to yours.. What is the best tank and the best build for it, for vapor of course? (I need a tank, i can't drip)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
U need a competition style vapor flavor RTA, raymo2u Ina good source of RTA info... Pm him so U won't get confuse too much info
IMO

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you are looking for a new RTA to build on I would suggest the Griffin or VCMT 25mm. Ive said it many times in this forum, for easiest building/wicking experience, biggest clouds,great flavor then buy a Griffen of VCMT. They have decks that are just as big as RDAs, so you can build without limitation. They have channel that you just point your cotton tips into and your done. They have great amount of airflow and chamber space so you can toss monstrous cloud, or you can tighten it down and build big to be envoloped by flavor....I use these and I dont need to use my RDAs now.

Here is the Build in my Griffin and the Same build +1 Wrap on the TM rda....My favorite build. 2 x 22K/46N60
Griffin Build.jpg 22K 46N60 .jpg

Griffin VS all the other Velocity Style RTA and a Velocity RDA:
Griffin Comparison.jpgGriffin Comparison .jpg

Griffin next to Crius V3 and Aromamizer Decks:
Griffin Comparison   .jpgGriffin Comparison  .jpg

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for helping me out sir :)

Final question: VCMT or Griffin, and where can i find them cheap (shipped to Denmark)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for helping me out sir :)

Final question: VCMT or Griffin, and where can i find them cheap (shipped to Denmark)
Im not sure since Im not familiar with shipping to Denmark but Ill post some links for you and if your interested Im sure you'll find whether or not you can get one....
Griffin Links:
http://www.eciggity.com/griffin-rta-by-geek-vape/
http://www.vaportekusa.com/griffin-rta-by-geek-vape/
http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Griffin-RTA-Tank.html
I bought mine off of a Ebay Top Seller

VCMT (Get the 25mm) Links:
http://www.eciggity.com/vcmt-by-vaperz-cloud/
http://www.kidneypuncher.com/vcmt-mega-tank-by-vaperz-cloud/
http://www.cloudycollabs.com/30mm-vcmt-by-vaperz-cloud/ (This is where I bought mine)

If you happen to pick one of either up dont forget to reply back and post your results. If you have any questions after you get one make sure to PM me and I will help you any way I can.

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, but which one will you recommend for the biggest clouds? :p

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks, but which one will you recommend for the biggest clouds? :p
They are both the same, excpet the VCMT is 25mm wide and Griffin is 22mm wide. Other then that they are pretty identical. You may get a slightly bigger deck/chamber and chimney with the VCMT but they will perform relativly the same and the build will be the only limiting factor.

If you want some crazy clouds with either choice then try a 5 wrap tri-parallel with a 3mm inner diameter. You should be able to blow enough cloud to silhouette yourself.

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It says that the griffin has the velocity deck, isnt that the one in the aromamizer? And if so, how come its better than the aromamizer?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It says that the griffin has the velocity deck, isnt that the one in the aromamizer? And if so, how come its better than the aromamizer?

Did you look at the pics I posted?
This is the Griffin Deck vs the Aromamizer...
Griffin Comparison  .jpg

It can fit much larger coils like these and still have room, it has a much bigger chamber so vapor has room to expand, The chimney is wider so more air can pass through, the wicking is much more efficient and bigger, the deck itself and postholes are bigger and the posts are further apart. I can easily chainvape this build at 150w without a sweat and Ive used it at 180w without a hint of dryhits, it just gets a tad warm at that high of wattage....

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i will be able to build them both the same way? The only difference will be the tank (3.5 ml vs 7ml)?
The reason im asking so much, is because i don't wanna buy another lacking tank. I just bought this tank 2 days ago, and im already buying another one.

Also, which one of these wires shall i use? http://vape4you.dk/da/tilbehor/51-vat-silica-mesh-og-wire/

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So i will be able to build them both the same way? The only difference will be the tank (3.5 ml vs 7ml)?
The reason im asking so much, is because i don't wanna buy another lacking tank. I just bought this tank 2 days ago, and im already buying another one.
The posts are bigger and further apart with bigger postholes, so it is the same just bigger in every way. They are not any bigger on the outside, which is amazing how much room you have to work with...
These are not lacking tanks and are the only tanks Ive found to live up to their hype. I have bought and owned almost every tank out this past year and none of which I was satisfied with, they just were not enough...
The Griffin and the VCMT are the biggest and baddest tanks so far and have almost no limitations, they are a Velocity RDA with a tank covering it, not a scaled down version or one with design flaws trying to make it work, they are indeed the best RTAs in the vape game to date-you wont get anything better. You will have topfill so filling is much easier with no mess, you will have 17mm of build room (same as a true velocity), the juice ports are 4mm wide and 3mm in depth and thats just how wide it is for your cotton to fit in each port...The dip tip doesnt get hot as it comes with a delrin tip and a delrin adapter for your own drip tips.

I am trying to emphasize that you will not regret buying either tank (personally I would choose the Griffin) and either choice will be a massive upgrade for what your looking for in a RTA. Something you can build anything in, I mean anything. Something you can take up to 100w-200w easily without dryhits. Something easy to use and build on. Something that will chuck clouds, it is a true RDA in a Tank-your build is all that will limit how much cloud you get, there isnt a choke point or design flaw holding it back....

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some of this might sound obnoxious. Not my intention. Honestly.

Hi Guys, im a beginner and im trying to build something that will produce clouds.

I assume you mean larger or thicker clouds than the one you're blowing in your avatar pic.
Also, I'm really curious why you need clouds so bad, and so quickly.

Also im not able to drip, i need a tank

This makes me curious as well.

with discharge current of: 10/20A (don't even know what that means).

Just to give you some perspective, there are people here who have spent an awful long time in their transition from newb to winning cloud comps. This typically isn't something you can crank out in half a day. But for what it's worth, I applaud the willingness of everyone helping out here. Please just be aware that you are suddenly vaping way beyond your knowledge base. I guess we all do at some level, but this is starting to get a bit surreal.

There are many random factors in play with this level of vaping. Some of them are going to take some time to iron out. Your own inhaling style, for example. Another example: I've been using twisted Kanthal in my RDAs for maybe(?) a month now, and the coils I put in last night are giving me wayyyy more vapor. The only big difference in these new ones? The twist pitch is 2.5mm, instead of 1 or 1.5. It's either that, or I accidentally put in the perfect amount of cotton. It will probably be another month before I figure it out.

I'm done rambling now. Good luck.

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright, ill order both.. But how do u make those clapton-like wires? Is there a video guide somewhere?

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright mate, ill be ordering them, and ill get in touch with you as soon as i get them.
Btw is the smaller tank in the griffin sufficient?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alright mate, ill be ordering them, and ill get in touch with you as soon as i get them.
Btw is the smaller tank in the griffin sufficient?
Its enough for a few hours if vaping less then 130w, maybe an hour at over 150w (depends on your build also. It has topfill, you just unscrew the top under the drip tip to fill it so it is much easier and much faster then taking your tank off your mod and then apart to fill and reassemble and put it back on your mod...
You dont need to take off the tip but heres a pic to show you how to fill it
deck3.png

Turan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh and by the way, is it a good idea to use silica wick?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh and by the way, is it a good idea to use silica wick?
Silica is a wick thats good for pen mods and thats about it, use Japanese cotton, its more absorbent much much cleaner tasting.

Kleinman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How long of hits are you taking. I'm not trying to be a smartass, but you said your are a beginner.
You should be able to blow decent clouds with your set up, however the difference between a 1-3 second hit and a 3-10 second hit is huge.
You can also blow a couple quick times before inhaling while your coil heats up and you should notice a considerable difference, if you haven't tried that already.

I picked up a black vaperz cloud tank recently. My first rta and I like it so far behind an avid dripper. 28g quad twisted 7wrap sits at a .21 and it chucks but still has great flavor.

VU Sponsors