Become a Patron!

Why did I choose element vape!

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Ordered Weds. 7/152020 early morning...latest tracking as of now 7/17/2020 6:30 PM Central shown below. Unacceptable...

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
4:17 pm - 07/16/2020

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What would you have called acceptable?
they created the label yesterday and waiting for pickup.
When the mailman gets to their door is out of their control.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
finally arrived at the post office in for shipping
What would you have called acceptable?
they created the label yesterday and waiting for pickup.
When the mailman gets to their door is out of their control.
They created the label roughly 36 hours after it was ordered

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You ordered on 15th they printed on 16th

where did you get 36 hours?

if you need immediate gratification than may I suggest a brick and mortar store

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reminds of reading those that would order juice on a Friday and get mad it took til Tuesday to get shipped.

Or those that order replacement coils when their last one is going bad in their tank...

Or those that fail to read web sites shipping times (especially during a pandemic) expecting their dollar is worth more than the hundreds of people who ordered before them.

:sarcasm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered from ElementVape last Saturday, got it yesterday. Tracking was weird, yeah, but I knew it would get here. Most vendors will issue a tracking number pretty quickly, but until the PO starts processing your stuff, don't expect a miracle. Cali to KY in 6 days is fine by me. Not everyone is Bull City fast.

whats wrong with ordering stuff from China?
Nothing, really, but the ship times and CS with some places is non existent lately.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Trying to figure out the China angle on this...Element Vape is US based, but do sell a lot of Chinese-made gear, like the vast majority of vape suppliers

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying to figure out the China angle on this...Element Vape is US based, but do sell a lot of Chinese-made gear, like the vast majority of vape suppliers
I think he meant if someone's upset about ordering from element and it taking a day or two for a label to be created, don't order from china where you order and it may not ship out for a month or two. And when it does it may get stuck at some chinese shipping center for 3-4mo.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think he meant if someone's upset about ordering from element and it taking a day or two for a label to be created, don't order from china where you order and it may not ship out for a month or two. And when it does it may get stuck at some chinese shipping center for 3-4mo.

That makes sense ?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ordered Weds. 7/152020 early morning...latest tracking as of now 7/17/2020 6:30 PM Central shown below. Unacceptable...

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
4:17 pm - 07/16/2020

I read this on Element Vapes Shipping/Handling page

1595066274695.png

Check Order Status - View your Tracking Information

July 10, 2020 Update: Due to the high volume in demands, our team is currently a delay in processing of orders to be shipped out. All orders moving forward will take 48-72 business hours before it is sent out to shipping carriers. We deeply apologize for any delays you may experience as we are working hard on making the processing time quicker while maintaining high safety procedures for our staff due to COVID-19 and the summer heat.

COVID-19 Announcement - The good news is that we are open for business and making some changes to how we can operate to focus on the safety of our employees and all of our awesome customers! At the moment, we have increased our capacity and currently processing orders in 24-72 business hours (not including weekends). Once a package is ready for shipment, a Tracking email will be automatically sent out and the package will be handed off to USPS / FedEx. All orders that are successfully placed will be shipping out.

NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we have noticed that USPS are experiencing delays in scanning and processing on some shipments at this time. Please note that delays might occur with your order so we recommend to wait patiently for up to 3 business days for Tracking to update once you have received a Tracking email. You may contact your local USPS or delivery person for updates in regards to regular mailing services.

We will update if there are any news regarding the current situation. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Looks to me that Element Vape has announced that there would be delays with orders. Guess you didn't see this notice - then you would have known before ordering.

USPS is very slow shipping too- all my packages have been delayed beyond the expected date for 2 or more days-

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm jist ribbin the guy :cool:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You do realize that there’s a plague on, don’t you?

Element is a reliable vendor. I’m tempted to call bs on this post, quite honestly.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You do realize that there’s a plague on, don’t you?

Element is a reliable vendor. I’m tempted to call bs on this post, quite honestly.

Inexperienced buyer and no due diligence - happens all the time

Element always gave slower service for the cheaper price - well known fact and their slow shipping policy is in plain English

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Inexperienced buyer and no due diligence - happens all the time

Element always gave slower service for the cheaper price - well known fact and their slow shipping policy is in plain English

I just got two orders from them, and really quickly too. I buy from them a lot. Who expects immediate shipping and processing during corona anyways?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just got two orders from them, and really quickly too. I buy from them a lot. Who expects immediate shipping and processing during corona anyways?

they were slow-ish before Corona; with the virus screwing up everything, waiting longer is just another reality we all have to deal with

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
they were slow-ish before Corona; with the virus screwing up everything, waiting longer is just another reality we all have to deal with

Like you said, the prices are always good. And with sales, even better. I like EV, and I’ve gotten nice gear there.

Crying that it didn’t get shipped in three days, nowadays, is a bit much!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I bought tons of stuff from them in the past also when I was still vapocalypse prepping

They very often had best U.S. prices on stuff I wanted

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Element is awesome until you ever have a problem. If THEY make a mistake like send you the wrong coils or something like that, You have to wait until they send you a return envelope, then you mail the wrongful item back to them. When they get that, only then they will ship the right product.

I've read TONS of sob stories on Reddit about their policies. Stuff like this-
"They were the ones that messed up! I paid good money! No I'm waiting around almost two weeks when I NEEDED those coils!!!!"

"It was their F-up. Other places usually sent the right items out right away because It was their mistake." Some places do, do that. Element does not and they're just covering their own asses. My best advice, always be prepared. If you need something "Absolutely right now", you've been asleep at the wheel and it's your own fault. Go pay double the price at a vape shop if you really have to.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Element is awesome until you ever have a problem. If THEY make a mistake like send you the wrong coils or something like that, You have to wait until they send you a return envelope, then you mail the wrongful item back to them. When they get that, only then they will ship the right product.

"They were the ones that messed up! I paid good money! No I'm waiting around almost two weeks when I NEEDED those coils!!!!"

"It was their F-up. Other places usually sent the right items out right away because It was their mistake." Some places do, do that. Element does not and they're just covering their own asses. My best advice, always be prepared. If you need something "Absolutely right now", you've been asleep at the wheel and it's your own fault. Go pay double the price at a vape shop if you really have to.

Twice they sent me a Freemax Pro tank instead of a Fire Luke Mesh. I didn’t want to go through the palaver of returning etc, so,I just kept them. I did send them an email saying they’d sent me the wrong tank, but I was blowing off steam.

I’ve been SOL waiting for coils when I first started vaping, so after I made sure to buy dozens of the ones I like. This way I had them, and I could stash some away.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Twice they sent me a Freemax Pro tank instead of a Fire Luke Mesh. I didn’t want to go through the palaver of returning etc, so,I just kept them. I did send them an email saying they’d sent me the wrong tank, but I was blowing off steam.

I’ve been SOL waiting for coils when I first started vaping, so after I made sure to buy dozens of the ones I like. This way I had them, and I could stash some away.
I've never got an order where they messed up but it happens. They're one of the biggest stores that vapers use. I bet the amount of stuff the mail per day would astonish a lot of us. It's their anti-scammer policy and it does hurt some innocent customers but they won't budge.

I've had several places apologize to me and give me the line, "Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll mail out the correct item as soon as possible. Keep that other one as a free gift." Those kinds of actions inspire my loyalty. It's too bad there's less than honest people out there ruining things for the rest of us.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never got an order where they messed up but it happens. They're one of the biggest stores that vapers use. I bet the amount of stuff the mail per day would astonish a lot of us. It's their anti-scammer policy and it does hurt some innocent customers but they won't budge.

I've had several places apologize to me and give me the line, "Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll mail out the correct item as soon as possible. Keep that other one as a free gift." Those kinds of actions inspire my loyalty. It's too bad there's less than honest people out there ruining things for the rest of us.

It would’ve been nice if they’d done that, but it was during the lockdown so I really couldn’t be that angry. I ended up trying the Mesh Pro tank anyways. It’s kinda too big for me to really love, sorta like the Falcon tank or the Herakles Pro I’ve got. The coils are humongous, so I’ll use up what I’ve got. Maybe I’ll get some more coils before Deeming, though. Just in case, the words that have made me buy more stuff than I should!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've had element send coil packs back out the same day when they messed an order up. Times are changing I believe. Have to get every dime for everything because that's all they're getting with the slow of business.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would’ve been nice if they’d done that, but it was during the lockdown so I really couldn’t be that angry. I ended up trying the Mesh Pro tank anyways. It’s kinda too big for me to really love, sorta like the Falcon tank or the Herakles Pro I’ve got. The coils are humongous, so I’ll use up what I’ve got. Maybe I’ll get some more coils before Deeming, though. Just in case, the words that have made me buy more stuff than I should!!
Mesh pro sucks up juice like a whino. Great tanks but thirsty as fuck

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mesh pro sucks up juice like a whino. Great tanks but thirsty as fuck

I thought it was just me! It’s got that huge tank and I was always filling it. Since it was my diy juice, I blamed it on me.

I stopped using it. I’ve been using some Nord AIOs I got from EV last week. Sometimes they have stuff no one else has. Breazy has sh*t now except pods.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lol i normally wait on shipping, if it’s somethings not in a hurry or if it’s not something I can’t wait to have period.

Don’t forget with the virus things will Ben slower now

VU Sponsors